Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

creationist believer posted:

I thought its nemesis was an expensive motorcycle and a pole

jeeeeeeeesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

Mama mia that's a big boy

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

Scathach posted:

Oh boy, my roommate just decided he's going to get the words "eleven eleven" under one eye with a friend of his. Third friend already has it, but he's also not a skinny pale kid with blonde hair that wears hoodies all the time. My friend is gonna look like a meth dealer.

What are the chances someone thinks he's part of the white supremacist 211 gang? I will absolutely take pictures and gleefully post them.

Do you depend on your roommate to pay part of the rent? Because, uh...

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

Sentient Data posted:

Um... I hope he gets re-tested, doesn't hiv need around 6mo to gestate and appear as positive or something like that?

The article literally states that he is planning to get re-tested since he's aware of that.

Also, he's an idiot - but not necessarily for the "tattoo". Trying a bunch of home remedies to remove the tattoo has literally permanently disfigured his arm. He apparently tried everything up to and including rubbing salt in the fresh wound and pouring alcohol over it. Shockingly, he now is the proud owner of a large white circle of scar tissue, instead of a thin, shaky black line that could easily be lasered off.

What a douche.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Ah yes, the Painted Sc-Owl

hi it's been almost a year since this post and i still remember it and start laughing