Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

Captain Invictus posted:

Yeah that works

Maybe liam should be the devil's advokawaiite. Also, it's fuccboivin, get it right!

And they have the best titles, they're so good that they get them disqualified from podcast award shows because the shows don't want to read them out loud :v:

"Black Panther's debut was running from the cops"
"That one's not so bad"
"Welcome to Patschwitz"
"That one's not good"
"Crowdfund the Fourth Reich"
"THAT one's bad"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
All the Laser Time podcasts would be 100 times better if they got rid of Henry, he's dumb as poo poo, interrupts constantly and is terminally unfunny

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

bobservo posted:

We done did an EarthBound episode of Retronauts for your 4th of July listening pleasure:

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/retronauts-joins-the-cult-of-earthbound

I like to imagine Michael Grimm doesn't need to be invited on the show, just mentioning Earthbound summons him. Great episode!

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

Ramagamma posted:

From this thread i assume that American youth took a turn and decided that 9/11 was a good thing to happen? I mean that seems fair to assume given how seething people are at the content of Moriartys original message.

I mean if his faq written at 15 stated that he was a proud otaku and he wanted inside Faye Valentine's panties i could see a joke there y'know.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
i guess ruining individual episodes by being on them wasn't enough for henry