Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

I'll actually make a useful character. Arco-flagellant/Chem-Hunter? Gotta be high all the time or he gets ANGRY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Slaaneshi Renegade instead of Chem-Hunter then. Still need lots of drugs and a penchant for being hurt.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Instead of arco-flagellant, going to make a loremonkey who wants to cure Banca of her possession, no matter what it takes. Lets see how deep down the rabbit hole he can go in search of a cure that leaves Banca with her soul.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Pancracius Boselmann

The problem is, you must understand, the lack of knowledge held by the Inquisition. Well, not quite true. The Inquisition as a body has a vast repository of knowledge, but so much is held in forgotten vaults or locked away in the minds of a few individuals who could be anywhere in the Imperium or beyond. That's why I am going to such unconventional lengths to try and find the knowledge we need to free her.

Her very existence is something that traditional Inquisitorial lore says is impossible. In the creation of a Daemonhost, the original occupants soul is either ejected or consumed. Never has there been a proven case of cohabitation, especially over such a long period of time. But there have been records of cultists who have willingly embraced being made into a daemonhost. Again, traditional lore says that they are simply insane, and it is a form of suicide. But not all of these daemonhosts have been confirmed destroyed. What if they simply knew something that we did not, that the possessing daemon and it's host could be disentangled? The very fact that the daemon has promised that it can leave Banca on it's own indicates that, if it tells the truth, it should be possible.

And if it is possible, I must make it so. Even if it costs my own soul in exchange. After all, her condition is the result of my own failure in identifying the cult and it's backers, the information I gave her was rushed and incomplete because I assumed they were no threat. I know better now.

I will atone for my mistake, no matter what I must do or what deals I must make. When Banca asked me to work for her, I told her that I would follow her anywhere... Now I follow her into damnation. Maybe into death.

No longer do I destroy works of the Enemy that come into my hands. Even as tainted as they are, the nuggets of knowledge inside are too valuable. Instead, I store them in Vault, behind purity seals and wards. He never leaves my side. Banca might one day need this knowledge to keep her safe. I might need some hidden fact to free her soul from Xanaroch's thrall.

pre:
Name: Pancracius Boselmann
Archetype: Apostate
Alignment: Unaligned, leaning Tzeentch
Concept: Scholar/Researcher in Banca's service
Pride: Logic
Disgrace: Dread
Motivation: Arcane

Stats:
WSk: 33 = 25 + 8
BSk: 40 = 25 + 15
Str: 30 = 25 + 8 - 3 [Arcane]
Tou: 35 = 25 + 10
Agi: 37 = 25 + 12
Int: 48 = 25 + 16 + 5 [Pride] + 2 [Arcane]
Per: 41 = 25 + 16 - 5 [Pride] + 5 [Dread]
Wil: 36 = 25 + 16 - 5 [Dread]
Fel: 41 = 25 + 11 + 5 [Apostate]
Inf: 21 = 19 + 2
Cor: 04 = 00 + 4 [Arcane]
Wounds: 13/13

Skills
Awareness
Charm + 10
Command
Deceive
Inquiry + 10
Dodge
Commerce
Logic

Common Lore (Imperium, Administratum)
Forbidden Lore (Daemonology, Archeotech, The Inquisition)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Scholastic Lore (Occult, Cryptology, Chymistry, Numerology)
Trade (Chymist)

Talents
Air of Authority
Hatred (CSM)
Peer (Administratum)
Total Recall
Unshakeable Will
Weapon Training (Las, Primary)
Disturbing Voice
Polyglot
Lesser Minion of Chaos (Servitor that is a Walking Warded 
Lockbox for storing our heretical poo poo)

Traits
The Quick And The Dead
Serpents Tongue

Gear:
Good Laspistol
Common Power Blade (traded for Vault's Light Power Armor)
Mesh Armour
Chaos Pendant
Unholy Tomes
Best-Craftsmanship Reaver Long Rifle - Acquisition
Common Refractor Field - Acquisition, given to Vault

Exp [950/1000] K:0/N:0/S:0/T:2
Exotic Weapon Training (Reaver Long Rifle) - 500
Deadeye Shot - 250
Scholastic Lore (Numerology) - 200

Vault, the Mobile Warded Vault Servitor (Ogryn Chasis)
pre:
Lesser Minion Of Chaos (Mobile Warded Vault Servitor)
Name: Vault
WSk: 26 = 10 + 16
BSk: 18 = 10 + 8
Str: 31 = 10 + 16 + 5
Tou: 31 = 10 + 16 + 5
Agi: 25 = 10 + 15
Int: 15 = 10 + 10 - 5
Per: 22 = 10 + 12
Wil: 21 = 10 + 11
Fel: 13 = 10 + 8 - 5
Wounds: 9
Armor: 7
TB: 3

Skills:
Awareness
Athletics
Dodge
Security

Talents:
Cold Hearted
Orthoproxy
Sound Constitution x3

Traits:
Size (5)
Sturdy
Machine (2)

Equipment:
Light Power Armour
Common Refractor Field

chin up everything sucks fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 25, 2016

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Sorry, I thought we were supposed to go in turn order. Since I was almost last in the list, I thought the baddies would get another turn before I could act.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Skellybones posted:

I like the part where I'm getting continually electrocuted/corrupted/frenzied/deafened by 'friendly' psykers.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

I need to stop checking the thread during work and then forgetting to post when I get home. I will give a good post later today. Huzzah vacation.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Pan takes Animal Hybrid (Avian), but he's going to try and hide his slowly growing feathers as long as he can.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

I think I'm going to have to swap my mutation to Emaciated, even though it's entirely negative. I want to not be totally chaos corrupted at this point.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Skellybones posted:

Firesight do you want to pick up tech-stuff advances while I go medicae? I think Cully is the only one with Tech Use right now. Or I can pick up Tech Use too and you go full lore or something idk.

I think I'll go full lore for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Werix posted:

The bigger question is if the daemonhost that is smack dab in the middle of you all will hit Perils.

What happens if the daemonhost rolls possession?

• Locked thread