Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Thora Hrasken

Thora finds the closest stable riverbed rock to sit down on and focus on breathing. She grabs a roll of cotton from her backpack, carefully binding her wounds; it isn't a substitute for real healing, of course, but it'll keep things stable until she has the chance to find a doctor or magic. Her first priority right now has to be staying strong for what lay ahead.

Taking two recoveries: 2#1d10+3 11 11

"We may want to scout ahead," she says, "but I'd rather not split the group for long if we can help it. I'm willing to help with the scouting. I know a bit about the mountains... well, mostly from stories, but it's better than nothing, I think." Hopefully.

pre:
Stats		                         	            	   
HP	33/33	                           
AC	20	                                               
PD	14                                   
MD	14                                    
Rec.	5/9 (1d10+3)                  
MBA     1d20+4; 1d8+3
RBA	1d20+1; 1d6      

Battle/At-Will*		                       Daily
[ ] Bastion                   		       [ ] Hammer of Faith
[ ] Divine Domain: Leadership* (1/rd)	       [x][x] Bonus Smite Evil Uses
[ ] Racial: That's Your Best Shot?	       [ ] Invocation of Leadership
[ ] Smite Evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Keeper, Forgeborn Cleric

Keeper eases a smoldering timber off of his chest, and sighs as restorative subsystems do their work.

Recovery: 1d8+3 9
Recovery: 1d8+3 6
Recovery: 1d8+3 4

“I apologize to you all, it seems my knowledge of certain universal constants is a bit… outdated. I will be sure to update them before attempting any further high-risk actions. Knowledge of the lands before us sounds useful, but given the dangers we’ve encountered so far, I agree with Miss Thora that we should be cautious about it.”

He will then spend time helping the others, applying salve and checking bandages. Its the least he could do after causing such a calamity.

pre:
Keeper
Stats		                   Battle/At-will*	            	Daily
HP	24/30	                   [] Spirits of the Righteous          [ ] Bless
AC	19	                   [] Javelin of Faith*              	[ ] Shield of Faith
PD	14                         [ ] Racial: Never Say Die*
MD	13                         [][] Heal                            [ ] Invocation of Lore
Rec.	3/8 (1d8+3)                                                     [x] Invocation of Community
MBA     1d20+3; 1d6+2                                                   [x] Invocation of Healing

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Delilah Heartspring, Halfling Fighter

Wincing as she watches the rest of her party eat a face full of log, Delilah takes the opportunity to patch up where she had taken an arrow, assisted by Keeper's knowledge of basic first aid.

Recovery: 1d10+2 6

"Thanks, Keeper; hope this doesn't leave a scar. And yeah, after walking right into a pack'a orcs, I'm thinking maybe just a bit of scouting would be smart. I don't really got any practice sneaking about, but I can be quiet when I need ta be, so I'm willin to take point."
pre:
Stats
HP          28/30
AC          19
PD          14
MD          11
Rec.        5/9 (1d10+2)
MBA        1d20+5, 1d8+4
RBA        1d20+4, 1d8+3

Threatening: -3 to disengage checks against me
Battle/At-Will*
[ ] Shield Bash* (A)
[ ] Carve an Opening*
[ ] Defensive Fighting*
[ ] Racial: Evasive
[ ] Tough as Iron
[ ] Skilled Intercept* (1/rd)
[ ] Counter-Attack* (1/rd)

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

After some brief discussion, it seems that treading a little more carefully and surveying the area may be what is needed. You set off towards the mountain with wide, alert eyes and steady hands.

The base of the mountain itself is hidden in the valley of the forest, but as you get closer you are awed by its sheer size rising into the sky above you. It has served as the source of water in Summer Vale for centuries. What could have changed that?

Scout safely

This is a 5-person background check. The following jobs must be done. Each of you must pick one job to do and roll a background check. Once all are done, I will tell you the result. You reach the base of the mountain either way, but what happens to you and who you meet on your journey depend on these rolls. Pick a job that allows you to use one of your backgrounds and describe what you do in order to perform the task. Or pick a job at random and see if you can do it. Failures are just as interesting as successes and a couple of these actually have more interesting and beneficial outcomes if you fail to do what you are trying to do.

- Avoid the beastman hunters : there are still beastmen in these woods. You don't know how they'll react to you, but when your paths come close to crossing, do you avoid them?
- Scale the waterfall: the river bed ends in a sudden steep hill. The stones are dry now, and if someone can climb to the top it'll be a lot easier to help up the others.
- Approach the mountain stealthily: as you reach the bottom of the mountain, unseen eyes watch the area from above. Do they see you?
- Find the shortcut: the riverbed winds and twists, you can save a lot of time in places by cutting across. Do you work that out?
- Identify edible flora and fauna: your supplies are running low for a return trip. Do you recognise the things that are good to eat?

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Keeper, Forgeborn Cleric

Keeper knows his strengths and weakness. He’s not the stealthiest, nor the best at woodcraft, but he was built to know things and while he didn’t eat himself he had spent several mortal lifespans studying those that did. He spread his senses into the surroundings, ‘tasting’ the area.

Loremastering Up Some Vittles: 1d20+5 25(+stat)

“Ah yes, wild ginger and forest-squash will go nicely with those fizzy-pods. And for the meat course, let’s see……” Keeper pauses and cocks his head to the side before swiftly plunging a hand into a mound of disturbed soil. It comes back up holding a trio of sizable rodent-ish creatures.

“Yes, digger squirrel is quite nutritious. Would you like them stewed or spitted?”

pre:
Keeper
HP	24/30	                   [] Spirits of the Righteous           [ ] Bless
MD	13                         [][] Heal                            [ ] Invocation of Lore
Rec.	3/8 (1d8+3)                                                     [x] Invocation of Community
MBA     1d20+3; 1d6+2                                                   [x] Invocation of Healing

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Thora Hrasken, Dwarven Paladin

When the party reaches the end of the riverbed and the dry stones beyond, Thora carefully eyes the rocky ex-waterfall, trying to remember the stories her grandfather told about the great dwarven explorers. It wasn't enough for a dwarf simply to work stone; stone also had to be surveyed, scouted, and surmounted, both during the prosperous times of building and expansion and the lean times of war and migration. Climbing isn't a natural talent of her wide, short folk, but if you knew rock with a dwarf's cunning, that and strength can substitute for reach in scaling a wall like this. How does the story go, about the overland team who scouted for the highway to Forge? There was a cliff like this, and an advance scout with a heavy pack...

Carefully, Thora steps to the waterfall rock wall, taking a first cautious grasp on the stone in easiest reach that seems likely to support her weight. When it does, she finds a pair of footholds, and with utmost caution, she begins to surmount the waterfall...

Rolling to scale the waterfall with Inheritor of Memories, for a total of +2 before stat:
Proud Dwarven Rock-Climbing Tradition: 1d20+2 19 +stat (probably Strength, for a total of 22, although Wisdom for 20 might also be appropriate)

pre:
Stats		                         	            	   
HP	33/33	                           
AC	20	                                               
PD	14                                   
MD	14                                    
Rec.	5/9 (1d10+3)                  
MBA     1d20+4; 1d8+3
RBA	1d20+1; 1d6      

[ ] Smite Evil

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Alain
Recovery: 1d6+2 5
Recovery #2: 1d6+2 6
Recharge roll for shield spell: 1d20 8
Failure! Shield unavailable in next battle!

As the party continues its trek toward the river's source, Alain is even quieter than usual. He's clearly unhappy with the way the last few encounters went — things seemed intent on devolving into violence, no matter what he did. Was this what it was like for Red and his friends? Alain had never seriously thought about this before. If he'd thought about adventurers at all, it had probably been something about how nice it would be to have other people buying his drinks after a successful caper. But that wasn't really the whole of it, was it? The townsfolk only got to see the adventurers when they accepted a plea for help or when they returned triumphant. They didn't see the things that the adventurers went through between those two events, did they? If they did, maybe they wouldn't ask.

No, it wasn't just as simple as fixing a problem, like when he mended a pot or whistled up a summer storm to end a short drought. Out here, the whole world was against you — goblins, trolls, orcs, beastmen. This last was especially on his mind. How could they expect to deal with creatures that down a troll? He figured they couldn't, so the best thing to do would be to try to avoid them entirely.

Coming to a decision, he stopped suddenly and knelt in the dry creek bed. With a small twig, he scratched out a few runes and sigils in the barren earth, then pricked his palm with his knife and dribbled a thin stream of blood over them until there was a small, dusty puddle. The incantation is a simple one, just a few gutteral whispers, but this was no great power he was calling up. The puddle began to bubble and spout sulfurous steam. Three tiny creatures crawled out, each about the size of his thumb, each with a single bulbous eye perched on a scrawny body and gossamer, insectile wings.

Least demons, of the class commonly called Witnesses, because the extent of their powers was to watch for signs of sin in mortals and report them to creatures with more capacity to tempt and corrupt. They weren't especially useful, but they were small enough to slip through the Wurm's ward and weak enough to be easily bound, so they were many a sorcerer's first summoning. And they could, at least, keep watch.

"I need you to keep a look out ahead of us and behind us, for orcs or beastmen or... or any other things," he told the creatures. "If you see aught, I need you to hurry back to me and tug my ear. That way we'll know if it's to be an ambush."

Using an Alarm cantrip to hopefully get some advance warning if there are beastmen: 1d20 16

Not sure how you want to play this, but I figured I could use Alarm to avoid wandering into a beastman ambush or maybe some sort of other minor bonus.

And if they did run into beastmen, well, he'd let The Raven handle it. They venerated beasts, and it was a beast, sort of. Certainly the magical bird could figure something out.

Have The Raven sweet talk the beastmen if we run into them. (+Let Me Do the Talking!): 1d20+5 8

Nope.

pre:
Stats
HP          27/27
AC          11
PD          11
MD          15
Rec.        5/8 (1d6+2)

Spells

Per-battle
Countermagic

At-Will
Ray of Frost

Daily
Acid Arrow
Charm Person
Utility Spell

Recharge
Shield

Baby Babbeh fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 4, 2016

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Stealth wasn't a normal part of Delilah's routine. That wasn't to say she was bad at it; small and quick, it was simple for her to try and stay out of sight if she wanted to, but it wasn't anything she had any real practice in. Most of guard duty was making sure you were noticed, after all, one way or another. But there a short while when her Uncle Samuel, Sammy as he liked to be called, came to stay with Delilah and family. Only a few weeks, close to a month or so. He was, as her father put it, "a real troublemakin' sort." Delilah hadn't known what that meant exactly, but what she did know was that Uncle Sammy had a strange tendency to not be found when there was work that needed to be done. Tending the fields, feeding the livestock, hells, even if it was fetching water they always had to go headhunting for the guy. Well, she did anyhow. It was almost like a game to her uncle. Probably was, if she was being honest.

Point was, remembering all the tricks he pulled on her back then gave her a better idea of how to go unnoticed, even if it was a lesson hard learned. 'Course, that was years ago now, and it wasn't as if he had really taught her...

Sneaking to the Mountain (Farmer's Daughter + Dex): 1d20+8 9
I tried. :v:
pre:
Stats
HP          28/30
AC          19
PD          14
MD          11
Rec.        5/9 (1d10+2)
MBA        1d20+5, 1d8+4
RBA        1d20+4, 1d8+3

Battle/At-Will*
[ ] Shield Bash* (A)
[ ] Carve an Opening*
[ ] Defensive Fighting*
[ ] Tough as Iron

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ludwig

A village life of relative leisure, it must be said, hasn't done much to prepare Ludwig for this traipsing around in the forest. In fact he was very glad to finally see a village again after getting away from his former... associates as far as possible. Gods, why does he keep thinking of them...

... they had been walking for what felt like days, but finally the castle had come into view. The Masters had allowed them a few minutes' rest while discussing their next steps.
"We are running late, brother, and I'm weary. Have you a spell of flight with you in one of yours? You know my own books hold no such thing."
"Truth be told, sister, I don't know, and I wish we had taken Index with us after all, but I do know I have something that's just as good. Volume 17! To me, at once!"
The gnome known as Volume 17 rose and, with a resigned look, walked over, preparing for the sensation of having a spell pulled out of him...

Living Spellbook: Remember a pathfinding spell: 1d20+4 22 - looks pretty good even without a stat

... lost in a foggy fragment of memory and trailing behind the group, Ludwig mouths a few words almost without realizing... and suddenly two bushes to his left part. He stops and looks at his friends, then back at the fresh parting... well, it can't hurt to have a quick look, can it? He'll find the riverbed again for sure. He steps into the gap, and even more bushes part in front of him, creating a path away from the river, straight as an arrow. Ludwig simply can't help but follow, and as he moves the vegetation keeps parting... and then he steps back out into the riverbed, and he can hear his friends approaching from what is now behind him.

He grins and waits until they come around the bend. "Aren't you taking rather the long way around? Shall we just go straight to the mountain?"

pre:
Ludwig
Chaos Magic: aaddii

If I get critted, I roll for a High Weirdness effect

HP: 22/24
Recoveries: 5/8
Recovery dice: 1d6+2

AC 13
PD 13
MD 13

Daily Spells [X]
Once-per-battle Spells [ ]

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

The journey onward sees you face a series of trials.

Keeper quickly secures rations. The squirrel meat is tough, but nutritious and after some clever use of leaves and grasses nearby, suprisingly tasty. You eat your fill, and still have a considerable amount left to take on. With this journey looking as though it may take longer than expected, additional supplies will likely come in handy.

When you reach the dry waterfall, Thora spends a moment surveying the stone before carefully and cautiously climbing up. Her body appears ill suited for such a task, but she makes her way ever higher with considerable grace based upon her core strength and knowledge of the materials around her. Reaching the top, she secures a thick rope to a well chosen outcrop, and soon you are all up alongside her. This saves you valuable time in your journey and avoids unknown dangers lurking off of the path.

This progress is only exponentially increased when some clever spellcraftery from Ludwig, opens up a path directly through the very thickest part of the bush. With the riverbed snaking back and forth upon itself, skipping various wide bends saves hours of time.

Going to break things down for a moment. Delilah we will use your roll later.

You are getting ever closer to the mountain. Soon you will reach the mouth of the valley from which the nearest edge of it springs. As you make your way onward, magical energies tug at Alain. His avian companion makes noises you have not heard before and you all feel the tingle of magic passing through you. Something is coming. Approaching quickly. You hear hoofs and snorts in the undergrowth nearby, mewling calls like those of lesser cattle. Twigs crunch and leaves rustle. The beastmen are coming. You have warning and they may not have hostile intentions. For them to live so close to Summer Vale and have never raided suggests something... but out here alone fear grips you. You can only imagine what will be done to your corpses thinking of the impaled troll head.

Sorry for the break there guys. What do to....

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Thora Hrasken

Thora reaches reflexively for her hammer but then withdraws her hand again, with obvious deliberation. She speaks to her companions in a hoarse whisper, trying to keep her voice low. "... I think we don't meet them with force, at least not yet. They know more about this territory than we do, and maybe they'll be helpful if we're peaceful and just want information. Besides, they use the river too, don't they? ... um. Alain. Just so we know, what did you do?"

pre:
Stats		                         	            	   
HP	33/33	                           
AC	20	                                               
PD	14                                   
MD	14                                    
Rec.	5/9 (1d10+3)                  
MBA     1d20+4; 1d8+3
RBA	1d20+1; 1d6      

[ ] Smite Evil

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Letting out an annoyed "tsk!", Delilah immediately tenses up at the unexpected feeling of magic, holding up her shield. One hand goes for her sword when Thora begins to speak, and after pausing for a few seconds, the halfling nods.

"Can't say I know much 'bout beastmen, but the fact we've never had any trouble with 'em is probably a good sign. Very least, they might be willin' to reason. Not that I don't think we can't take 'em in a fight! But we've already been through two rough scraps; no point in tiring ourselves out anymore than we have to."

pre:
Stats
HP          28/30
AC          19
PD          14
MD          11
Rec.        5/9 (1d10+2)
MBA        1d20+5, 1d8+4
RBA        1d20+4, 1d8+3

Battle/At-Will*
[ ] Shield Bash* (A)
[ ] Carve an Opening*
[ ] Defensive Fighting*
[ ] Tough as Iron

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Keeper, Forgeborn Cleric

“Yes, I do hope that there are still those outside the Vale that will listen to a persuasive argument. Perhaps Beastmen culture was archived by the Previous Occupants. A moment please…” Keeper performs a quick search of Archival records for anything involving beastperson society.

Loremastering Beastpersons: 1d20+5 25 (+stat, but that’s already p good)

A massive cluster of filed lore flows from the Archive into Keeper’s conscious mind. “Ah yes, it seems that a ‘Caraemon of the First Thought’ made a detailed study of the inhabitants of the ‘Wildlands’ in the 11th Age. Beastpeople were included in Volume Six of the supplementary materials. I believe that while they may display belligerent behavior when meeting, if we hold our own and do not show weakness they may be amenable to a crude form of parley”

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ludwig

"Not show weakness? Easy for a big tough iron man to say, but what about the rest of us?" Ludwig looks around, and Delilah's massive sword catches his eye. It looks sharp. "Okay, Dee can pull it off, what about the three of...", he starts before looking in the other direction and spotting Thora's massive hammer, "okay, the two of..."; Alain's raven gives him an eye and Ludwig suddenly recalls that the man has lived his life as a woodcutter, "the... oh bloody hell, it's just me, isn't it?"

He starts feeling around in his satchel. Maybe he has something in there that will help him look as tough as the others.

Bag of Many Useless Things: 1d20+1 7 plus appropriate stat, he wrote, as though it could make a difference :v:

pre:
Ludwig

AC 13
PD 13
MD 13

Daily Spells [X]

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

Alain

At Thora's question. Alain shrugs.

"Uh, well, I wanted to make sure we weren't surprised by any beastmen, so I sort of... I guess you could say called? No... like, summoned. It's a three part spell of entreaty, transport, and binding. Anyway, I brought us some Witnesses and told them to keep watch. They're, uh, like a class of demon that..."

"...It's not important," The Raven says quickly. "He cast a spell that gave us early warning. Which we have. The main thing now is to figure out how we treat with these beastmen so we don't end up like that troll earlier, am I right?"

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

The beastmen step into the clearing with slow, purposeful steps.

They are monstrous indeed. Their eyes are dark with only a sliver of white around each pupil. This is practically all they have in common. There are a total of nine of them, each unique in their form. Some have horns growing from human heads, others from their shoulders, others still from random stretches of skin. Only a few wear any semblance of clothing, the rest are as naked as animals. Some have tails, others none. One man in faded cotton pants appears human below the waist complete with shoes on his feet, but above the sternum his body is coated completely in thick, black bristles. His lips are split in the centre and his mouth opens four-ways like a flower, within which a huge tongue too thick for his maw hangs. One of them has a centaur-like appearance, with a horses body that ends in griffin's talons, a pale human stomach and chest, but the face of a black goat. The creatures carry with them axes, spears, swords, war hammers. Their fur is matted with gore and they are surrounded by clouds of noisy black flies. One, a barrel chested monster of a man with tusks like a boar jutting from his mouth, carries a sloshing barrel on his back and a row of rusted metal steins on a belt around his waist.

"People of houses," a deep, booming voice rumbles.

The leader of the beastmen is not the tallest, nor even the most muscular, but his body is the most battle-worn. He is taller than any of you, but shorter than a number of his companions. His face is subtly human like, but curled fur juts from it in twisting plumes. He has spiralled horns like a ram and a ridge of tiny spines down his back like some kind of swamp-dweller. One of his eyes contains a sidewards slit pupil like a reptile. He stomps one hooved foot upon the ground and kicks back a clump of earth.

"These are our hunting grounds... you have no right... why are you here?"

Hands clutch at weapons, but they are patient. This is not the unnatural and unstoppable chaos you have heard of these peoples, but you can sense it, close to the surface, waiting to emerge.

"You!" the centaur-like creature growls, pointing at The Raven. "What are you?"

Keeper's background check rings true. You probably don't want to fight these guys from the look of them, but standing up to them, holding your ground without provoking violence, will be the best course of action. They will respect you for it.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Delilah was used to dealing with tall folk. Being a halfling, a lot of people fit under that category. But the beastfolk felt like an entirely different story. Maybe it was their physical appearance, maybe it was the way they carried themselves. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't certain how to act. Luckily for her, Keeper had plenty more knowledge from that Archive of his. Acting tough, that she could do, though trying to stay polite while doing it was a little less usual. Stepping forward, she looked up at the scarred beastman and said,

"Listen, you and your people ain't ever given us Summer Vale folk trouble, and we ain't interested in starting trouble either. All we care 'bout is why the river flow has stopped, that's all. Soon as we find out, we'll be on our way."

She glanced over at Alain's raven, worried about the outburst. It was a strange creature, but she hadn't expected it to draw such a reaction upon just the sight of it, let alone if it opened its beak...

pre:
Stats
HP          28/30
AC          19
PD          14
MD          11
Rec.        5/9 (1d10+2)
MBA        1d20+5, 1d8+4
RBA        1d20+4, 1d8+3

Battle/At-Will*
[ ] Shield Bash* (A)
[ ] Carve an Opening*
[ ] Defensive Fighting*
[ ] Tough as Iron

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Thora Hrasken, Dwarven Paladin

Demons? Alain had summoned demons? And here she'd been worried about Ludwig. Thora's thoughts on the matter don't progress much beyond that, though, before the beastmen command her attention. She nods to Delilah, taking a moment to find the courage to speak.

"What my friend says is true. The river is dry, and our people suffer for it. We have no desire to sully your hunting grounds, and we wish not to offend you, our neighbors. How can we pass without offense?"

pre:
Stats		                         	            	   
HP	33/33	                           
AC	20	                                               
PD	14                                   
MD	14                                    
Rec.	5/9 (1d10+3)                  
MBA     1d20+4; 1d8+3
RBA	1d20+1; 1d6      

[ ] Smite Evil

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Keeper, Forgeborn Cleric

Well, the hunting party hasn’t roared and attacked yet, so maybe this can work out. Keeper cross-references the Beastperson lore with the archetypes his companions exhibit. He also pitches down his speech pattern, giving it a rougher texture. ‘Fussy Uncle’ may work well on the citizens of Summer Vale, but the hunters before him would require something different.

“As the Strong-arms say we Hunt the killers of the River of Summer Dreams so that the Maw of Justice might rend them, and so we might bring the waters out of the Darkness Between. Was the Trűl we saw downstream yours? I salute your Hunt-Skill.” Keeper bangs his fist against his breastplate, not taking his eyes off of the leader.

pre:
Keeper
HP	24/30	                   [] Spirits of the Righteous           [ ] Bless

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

Alain

"I am as you see me," The Raven says. It's not really possible for a bird to shrug, but Alain's companion gives it a go anyway, stretching its wings and ruffling up the feathers of its neck.

"I'm a talking bird. Surely you lot wouldn't fault a body for their liminality. I am both, and I am neither."

Fast talking the beast men CHA + Let me do the talking!: 1d20+4 15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ludwig

Ludwig has many questions right now.

Burning brightest of them is "what the hell happened to you lot", although "what do they keep in that barrel" comes in at a close second. There are also "why did we agree to this," "where can we run if things go sour" and "so what do they see in the raven" in the mix. However, he's acutely aware that none of them would help matters, and he's determined to follow Keeper's advice, so he simply pulls himself up to his full height and tries to look as proud and stern as he can, leaving talk to the others for now.

pre:
Ludwig

AC 13
PD 13
MD 13

Daily Spells [X]