Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yo this idiot got probed for posting in FYAD, hope the IK probates you every time you get unprobed for a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ill play but only if we turbo kash during one of his many upcoming FYAD probations

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i wont

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote jimson

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
3 more votes make it happen party people

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if you bitch out now you are scum, kill jimson

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo Jimsons still alive??

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
-1 kill this fool

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
MAKE HER STOP!

(kill jimson)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Sounds like lightning rod, but flavor arguments are iffy, but if that's true, would ypm get some result on dong (if he's even a cop)

if dong was lightning rod and scum (not likely at all though)

Since there are so many redirects though I wonder if power roles will even get confirmation of who they use their action on

also lol jimson you loving bitch

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if scum had a BP there is prolly a SK

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

I don't believe AR knows his action failed.

I agree, I didn't get any confirmation or anything regarding my night action, also the flavor claim plea to not vote him at 1 vote

##vote ar

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

dont kill me I'm the ball launch

this is a very interesting game
Like this feels super fake, what is very interesting about this game where literally nothing has happened except a sweet turbo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Allen Wren posted:

Kinda. It's specific-enough flavor that it can be counter-claimed. The number of games with multiple ball launchers in the history of pinball can probably be counted on both hands.

Who cares? How does that matter?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Your Personal Muse posted:

The reason dongs is scum is because he didn't vote Jimson

ya he was the only nonjimson vote placed, pretty scummy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Neither did I, I had irl things. Look at illegallysober's vote

Yet you posted 4 minutes after the hammer

scummy as gently caress

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Ninth Layer posted:

Flavor is probably unique in this game but seeing as Jimson was the cabinet who knows what other parts the scum might have. I wouldn't really have thought the pinball cabinet would be scum.

flavor is probably unique, sure, but has nothing to do with alignment, so scum can freely claim their flavor and not need to worry about being counterclaimed or exposed

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Lol sorry I didn't coordinate my life for a self vote turbo. Guess that's scummy to check on the thread when it's convenient for me. If it was an actual deadline it'd be scummy.

its scummy because you claim to have not been around, but just so happened to be around immediately after the lynching vote was placed

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

its scummy because you claim to have not been around, but just so happened to be around immediately after the lynching vote was placed

Additionally you posted 10 minutes before the turbo started, so the fact that you weren't around for the couple hours it took for the turbo to happen, but were around right before and right after it is suspect as hell

##vote AA

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Nexus is a scum role

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Also sick of jakeps poo poo, he did this in dongs last game and was wrong there too.

Also I claimed cause I used my 1 shot ability last night, how is that holy poo poo worthy.

No I didn't?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

You absolutely did. On phone and working but would gladly provide quotes when I have the time.

In Dongsbotts game I pushed for the person who CCed my role day 1, and then for the guy who was investigated as scum day 2 and died that night?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Get this, I'm saying you are lying. I watched someone. Everyone but you visited them. I highly doubt that everyone just happened to visit this person as a collective, so they are probably LR. There was no night kill so scum probably withheld. You didn't visit, you are probably the scum who withheld

He is saying he doesn't have a night action so that is why he didn't target the LR, which would mean every other player in the game has a night action and targetted the LR

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

And it seems like "targetting asiina" would be visiting them

This i agree with though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
actually I could see how that wouldn't be visiting them. I assume that redirectors visit the person they are targetting, and point them at a another player, so they wouldn't be visiting that third player

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

what are you confused about

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

No I think it's a dumb/bad case, based on really lovely reasoning and spec on how mod handles a very rare role. I think Jake's case is equally bad, and basing it on "oh hey you were around before and after the turbo pretty sus" is bad for an internet game.

Normally I would agree with you, but it would have to be a very lovely coincidence to be there 10 minutes before the start of and 4 minutes after the end of the turbo, its just so convenient.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Vote me out I'm town and quickly losing patience with this game. Maybe you'll get lucky and the rest of the scum will vote themselves out like Jimson who shouldn't have even signed up for a game he wasnt going to participate in.

Jimson participated in this game as much as you did before his lynch

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think the anger thing is extremely put on and fake. AA isn't some newb, he has been playing mafia games here for years. This isn't some super unreasonable pressure and he doesn't have enough votes to warrant this reaction.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Why would scum vote themselvss out on a rolling start vote? He could have defused it as those votes usually do end up defused but no, he self votes and gets hammered. He had no intentions in playing the game, my participation was a confirmation post because the game just loving started. holy poo poo.

his self vote was after the hammer

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Im done checking this thread. You guys are idiots and honestly I expected to play an actual game not some idiotic me too poo poo show without any critical thinking or considerations.

Please do vote me out.

##vote AA

Anti town wah wah whatever.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

actually we can

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MG3 posted:

I think Jimson is scum

what makes you think that?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
At this point I think AAs temper tantrum was because he was being correctly lynched as scum, and he was pissed that he was legitimately not around at the time of the Jimson turbo, and its not fair

He is trying to act like he has calmed down now, but I cannot see his behavior as a town player upset he was being mislynched based on how quickly he went into crybaby mode under so little pressure.

I don't think the fact that AA didn't visit anyone means anything other than he is probably actually a nexus

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
either that or his goal was to make the thread so uncomfortable to post in that people don't vote him so that he shuts up, and really I got turned off from posting in the thread while he was raging

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Li Dawny posted:

This, 1000%. I feel that AA is most likely town, just because I've been there and have reacted similarly. That being said, I will be keeping an eye on AA posts just to be sure. One flip out/melt down is understandable, multiple make me feel like scum is afoot.

Very often meltdowns are a town tell, but generally they are because the player has been under pressure for an extended period of time, from multiple people. AA freaked out immediately when 2 people called him scummy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im not a scumlord im just the only person to not vote for a flipped scumbo and posting significantly differently in volume from my normal meta for other reasons

huh really makes you think

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

IllegallySober posted:

As lovely as I think AA's fit was, Nexus is both a plausible claim in this game and a really unlikely role to lie about having because I'd think a counterclaim would be highly likely.

I'd like to vote him out on principle but I just don't really see it.

i don't doubt he is nexus and actually think it is very likely based on YPMs claim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jake tell me about the MG3, I really don't like him naming Jimson as possible scum. I feel like its a mistake that only gets made by a guy who is more worried about creating a list of scum reads than actual scum reads

That was my first thought as well when he posted it but I dunno, the scum would have had to submit a night kill so you would think magnus would have been involved in that if he were scum, and would know jimson is dead. I could see him saying jimson as a joke and not as a slip

• Locked thread