Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

LLSix posted:

That's a good question! You should spend some time on your farm and find out.

If you have suggestions for what you'd like to grow let me know and I can research it for whenever you vote to investigate your crop options.

• Olive trees, orchards are good, they shade the ground and help retain water, and you can grow other crops in the shade if you know what you are doing.
  • Citrus trees (oranges and lemons), orchards are still good. Also figs and nectarines.
  • Tobacco, depending on how good our uncle was to the land we can use this to clean the soil. Tobacco loves to leech nasty stuff out of the ground leaving it cleaner for other crops. :science: Smoking tobacco in the real world is super dangerous in part because tobacco loves to absorb polonium and other radioactive things, so you inhale those when you smoke! /:science:
  • Lavender.
  • Tomatoes.
  • Saffron. Grapes take a lot of work, and I'd prefer saffron if we're going to dump a lot of work into something.

What sort of climate are we in here? Everything looks rather Mediterranean in the pictures, but how much rainfall do we expect to get?

Olothreutes fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jul 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
BIQ

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Olothreutes posted:

What sort of climate are we in here? Everything looks rather Mediterranean in the pictures, but how much rainfall do we expect to get?

The climate is Mediterranean. The weather patterns on this island may be different than the farm you grew up on (I.E. I may fudge things around if my first pass at the numbers turns out not to be fun). From your experience on your parent's farm you know that you are nearing the end of the rainy season but it will still be maybe two moons before the really dry season starts. Over the next few months it will rain less and less. Once the dry season starts you can expect at most a handful of days of rain for the next three or four moons before the rainy season starts again. Even on those days it rains, it won't rain much.

LLSix fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jul 23, 2016

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

1) B
2) cannot answer until suitability survey
(this might be I but with promise to revisit in a week or three?)
3) Q

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
1) C
2) Let's hold off on that. We might need to cash in first pick favors with someone else.
3) Q

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Also lavender. We should grow that too, although it's probably not quite the cash crop compared to other things. Maybe just a small garden of it. Tomatoes? Those are always good.

Larien
Jan 13, 2014
A This is a recurring quantity. In case we do not require his services in the future, we can stop payment.
I: Same as above. "His pick" is very vague. We should set an amount by the season and make it clear that it can vary. I guess for this we need to know what we want to grow. We can tell him a percentage by mass, maybe? We might have to start small, since we presumably won't have a harvest for a while, unless there are crops we can salvage right away. However, there is potential for increasing his share if our farm's crops prosper (we don't know the state of the soil in our farm yet).
Q It will be nice to share a glass of wine with our newest acquaintances and thank Goliath for taking care of our goats.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Larien posted:

I: Same as above. "His pick" is very vague. We should set an amount by the season and make it clear that it can vary. I guess for this we need to know what we want to grow. We can tell him a percentage by mass, maybe? We might have to start small, since we presumably won't have a harvest for a while, unless there are crops we can salvage right away. However, there is potential for increasing his share if our farm's crops prosper (we don't know the state of the soil in our farm yet).

I don't think we really have to worry too much, Goliath seems honest to a fault and not very good with assessing the value of things. His pick might come down to an orange every day during the season so he can eat it with lunch or something similarly benign. He watches goats, what is he going to do with a bunch of olives? If he smokes a pipe, some tobacco could go a long way as well. Gotta supply the vice market, it's basically printing money.

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Olothreutes posted:

I don't think we really have to worry too much, Goliath seems honest to a fault and not very good with assessing the value of things. His pick might come down to an orange every day during the season so he can eat it with lunch or something similarly benign. He watches goats, what is he going to do with a bunch of olives? If he smokes a pipe, some tobacco could go a long way as well. Gotta supply the vice market, it's basically printing money.

we don't know anything about the Village other than Discortius is hotter than a thousand suns, Goliath is the coolest dude and has a sister who is probably equally cool, and some lady named Capra also has goats.

which means if we're gonna supply the vice market, we need to know what people's vices are first :getin:

I recommend hemp, because you can do a shitload of stuff with it, olives because they grow super well at Mediterranean latitudes, grapes for more wine, and some easy food crop besides weed.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
A because cheese and other milk products sell well, and we can round out with...

I just for the phrase "his pick," but really I think the idea of paying him partially in produce is very important, especially since we're gonna need resources to get seed and saplings for farming anyway.

Q is totally my style. Save the freeloading for when poo poo gets real bad and we're begging Mrs Capra for something to get us through to harvest.

Crops:

--I am personally way overinvested in my balcony cherry tomatoes so I'm gonna say TOMATOES ARE AWESOME. However, if cherry and/or plum tomatoes exist we should definitely go for those-- plum tomatoes can and sauce well, and cherries produce violently, but beefsteaks and other types can be highly finicky to bring to fruit if we aren't on top of things.

--Zucchini/courgettes or other summer squash produce ridiculously well, don't require wintering, DO require daily picking at peak production, and can be pickled if we have sufficient salt. (Low acid = poor canning otherwise.) Plus we can shower them on our neighbors as gifts and maybe they'll like us better.

--Grapes are a good idea, although winemaking might be tricky for us at the moment-- they can beautifully and can be dried.

--Might be worth thinking about grains. Don't know much about growing those, though. Bread is good, boiled grain will get us through winter, and you can't beat cheap complex carbs.

--Figs and olives won't produce anytime soon, but if we can get them going now we'll have good crops for selling and storing in about five years.

--Garlic, onions, kitchen herbs, salad greens, flowers that can be dried, and maybe some basic medicinals might be good to cultivate.

--Vice crops sound like a splendid plan.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Ask him to clarify first pick.

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

elise the great posted:

A because cheese and other milk products sell well, and we can round out with...

I just for the phrase "his pick," but really I think the idea of paying him partially in produce is very important, especially since we're gonna need resources to get seed and saplings for farming anyway.

Q is totally my style. Save the freeloading for when poo poo gets real bad and we're begging Mrs Capra for something to get us through to harvest.

Crops:

--I am personally way overinvested in my balcony cherry tomatoes so I'm gonna say TOMATOES ARE AWESOME. However, if cherry and/or plum tomatoes exist we should definitely go for those-- plum tomatoes can and sauce well, and cherries produce violently, but beefsteaks and other types can be highly finicky to bring to fruit if we aren't on top of things.

--Zucchini/courgettes or other summer squash produce ridiculously well, don't require wintering, DO require daily picking at peak production, and can be pickled if we have sufficient salt. (Low acid = poor canning otherwise.) Plus we can shower them on our neighbors as gifts and maybe they'll like us better.

--Grapes are a good idea, although winemaking might be tricky for us at the moment-- they can beautifully and can be dried.

--Might be worth thinking about grains. Don't know much about growing those, though. Bread is good, boiled grain will get us through winter, and you can't beat cheap complex carbs.

--Figs and olives won't produce anytime soon, but if we can get them going now we'll have good crops for selling and storing in about five years.

--Garlic, onions, kitchen herbs, salad greens, flowers that can be dried, and maybe some basic medicinals might be good to cultivate.

--Vice crops sound like a splendid plan.

yeah, I was thinking something grain for the easy food crop. totally forgot about tomatoes and zucchini tho.

everything in the "garlic, onions, etc" category is very good. we can make our name as both a healer and an intoxicator. if we don't have a good supply of salt on the island, producing a shitload of spices will make us very popular.

I forgot to vote, too

A, I, Q. I agree that we should pay him partially in produce, but have you seen the size of him? Think about caloric requirements. we should pay him with lots of calorie-dense things we can grow/make, but giving him his pick might result in him accidentally (because he's WAY too generous and nice to do it on purpose) eating a ton of our crops.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

If you have already voted on 2. Please post with your new vote. I have rearranged the vote and will not be using the votes on 2 from before this post.

RandomPauI posted:

Ask him to clarify first pick.
Let me try to rewrite it so it is clear what you are offering. It's a great idea to write in what you want to do if the options I offer aren't clear. I say "small meal" in the options because the garden is intended to provide variety and color to meals. The primary calorie source for all but the richest families is a grain, barley locally. You can grow more "garden crops" if you want but that means fewer staple/cash crops.
2) In addition to whatever I pay Goliath to herd my goats for a year and a day, I also offer him...
H. Nothing
I. Enough food from my food crops to make one small meal for one person a day
J. Enough food from my food crops to make one small meal for two people a day. (it is typical to pay a worker as if they have to take care of everyone in their family)
K. Enough food from my food crops to make two small meals for two people a day. This would be half of what I will probably grow in terms of "garden crops".
L. Enough food from my food crops to make three small meals for two people a day. This would be most of what I will probably grow in terms of "garden crops".
write in

We also have a tie between A, half the milk and B, the kid goat right now so it'd be great if we get a new vote that breaks the tie or someone changes their mind. C is also very close. B is a one-time payment so will need to be renegotiated next year.

LLSix fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jul 24, 2016

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
What's a tomato?

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

LLSix posted:

Let me try to rewrite it so it is clear what you are offering. It's a great idea to write in what you want to do if the options I offer aren't clear. I say "small meal" in the options because the garden is intended to provide variety and color to meals. The primary calorie source for all but the richest families is a grain, barley locally. You can grow more "garden crops" if you want but that means fewer staple/cash crops.
2) In addition to paying Goliath a goat to herd my goats for a year and a day, I also offer him...
H. Nothing
I. Enough food from my food crops to make one small meal for one person a day
J. Enough food from my food crops to make one small meal for two people a day. (it is typical to pay a worker as if they have to take care of everyone in their family)
K. Enough food from my food crops to make two small meals for two people a day. This would be half of what I will probably grow in terms of "garden crops".
L. Enough food from my food crops to make three small meals for two people a day. This would be most of what I will probably grow in terms of "garden crops".
write in

We also have a tie between A, half the milk and B, the kid goat right now so it'd be great if we get a new vote that breaks the tie or someone changes their mind. C is also very close. B is a one-time payment so will need to be renegotiated next year.

I think that J is probably fine, given his size he might eat for two anyway. I'd like to refrain from actually voting until we meet his family, if I can. It seems like maybe the rest of his family have other occupations that keep them well fed? I may be wrong.

Also, if they grow barley here, what are the chances that we could grow rye? It gives us a market to corner. Also rye whiskey.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Goats...

Are there any nearby desolate areas? Goat shaped rocks?

Can we sacrifice to Azzazel for special goat knowledge?

J--2 small meals a day

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

SerSpook posted:

Goats...

Are there any nearby desolate areas? Goat shaped rocks?

Can we sacrifice to Azzazel for special goat knowledge?

J--2 small meals a day

I second both of these

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

J, keeping in mind that this may just be a light snack for him.

Larien
Jan 13, 2014
J

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

We have a tie between A, half the milk and B, the kid goat right now. B is a one-time payment so will need to be renegotiated next year. If you haven't voted yet now is a great time since you'll get the deciding vote. If the tie on 1 hasn't been broken by noon (2 and half hours from now) I'll flip a coin or something.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

B seems like a terrible option consider it being a one time option, and if we change it to a long term option like A, it would be like:

A= Half the milk every year
B= A kid every year

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
A
J
Q

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Goliath agrees to tend your goats in return for half the milk they produce and enough fresh fruits or vegetables to supplement one of his and his sister's meal. He seems to think this is a reasonable arrangement as long as his current employer does not object.

These are amphorae. The largest amphora stands as tall as a man. They are the normal container for any liquid and many other perishable goods on voyages long and short. The exact size of any given amphora varies from potter to potter and from amphora to amphora. The average sized amphora for wine would hold around 160 glasses of wine when not cut with water. Plain amphora like these are relatively cheap to make and are generally considered disposable, although fancier amphora and high quality pottery in general are used as trade goods in their own right. 160 glasses of wine would be a ridiculous amount of wine to carry all the way here by yourself and an equally ridiculous amount to give as a gift. Fortunately, much smaller containers are also well known.

The container in the lower right here is an amphoriskoi. Small enough to be carried in your traveling sack along with the few other things you brought with you. The container is also a work of art and a worthy gift in its own right. This is what holds the wine you brought with you from your family's vineyards. This is what you bring with you to dinner with Goliath and his sister. They are well pleased with it, and even more so with the excellent wine made from grapes picked by your own hands.

The moment you first see Goliath's home you can see two major differences between it and the house you inherited from Theios. The first is that Goliath's house is only a little larger than one of the rooms of your new house. The second is that Goliath's house is well maintained and although the shutters are crudely made out of clay, all the windows have them. Goliath boasts: "I made it myself. Finished it just last year."

When he opens the door Goliath calls out: "Ráftra! I brought a guest!"

"Hello beautiful!" Goliath's sister hugs you and kisses you three times once on each cheek and then the third time on the first cheek again. You mirror her actions. The proper greeting for family and for guests, at least among more traditional families. "Goliath will back in just a moment with clean water so you can wash away the day before dinner." She oohs and aahs over your gift when you show it to her and pours out a measure into a cup for each of you. Adding water to her cup and her brother's then asking you if you want it straight or cut with water? Either is culturally acceptable although drunkenness is greatly frowned on (but common anyways).

1) Do you drink your wine straight or cut with water?
A. Straight - only a single glass
B. Cut with wine - no more than two glasses
C. Straight - until you're not thirsty
D. C but cut with water
E. I ask for milk instead
write in

Dinner is a simple and plain affair. Bread, goat cheese, and a vegetable stew for the most part. The food is nutritious, but the only thing in abundance is cheese, milk, and the wine you brought. The siblings praise the wine several times during the meal. The dishes are also very plain; made out of crudely fired clay and bearing the impression of Goliath's distinctively large fingerprints. The tablecloth however is made of exceptionally tightly woven wool and decorated with intriguing patterns created by using the natural variations in shade from different goats. Several looms are pushed against a wall, as much out of the way as they can be in a small, single room house like the sibling's. The sun has fallen by the time dinner is finished and they urge you to stay the night with them. They offer you Raftra's bed, saying they can both sleep in Goliath's. It is customary for guests to spend the night with their hosts. Even if you live only a short distance away, traveling at night is not safe.

2) Do you stay the night?
H. Yes
I. No
write in

It is traditional not to ask a guest's name until they are about to depart. Perhaps that is why Goliath waits until minutes before you leave to introduce you to his sister: "Ráftra. Our guest this night is Ms. Cassandra. Mr. Theios willed his farm to her. She just arrived and on her very first day here she followed the goat's trail all the way up to the spring. Can you believe that! She has a great heart to so diligently check on the goats like that. I would have had a hard time following a goat trail through a new area but she got there while the sun was still high in the sky. What is more, she paid us for all the days I spent guarding Mr. Theios' goats. Look!" He waves his bulging coin purse in his sister's face.

Ráftra had been all smiles and friendliness but she frowns when she sees the bulging coin purse. "That seems like too much brother. Did you watch her count it?" Goliath looks embarrassed and sheepishly rubs the back of his head, just barely missing the ceiling with his elbow. "Yessss" He draws the word out like a little kid reluctant to answer. "But you know numbers are too hard for me to understand." Ráftra sighs and dumps the coin purse out on the dirt floor of their home. She picks up the coins and looks at them one by one, sorting out the drachma's you paid with from the ones Goliath already had. She then draws 4 boxes each with 4 columns in the dirt. She counts out 1 drachma into the first column and then 2 drachma each into the other three. She repeats that until all the columns are filled and frowns when she sees there is still a small pile of drachma left. She draws out another box with four columns and continues counting coins. And then a sixth box. The seventh box only has the first two columns filled.

Doing some mental math you realize that she's made a basic pay calendar, assuming her brother earned the standard pay of a 1/4 drachma a day for unskilled workers. Each box is a moon of 28 days and each column is a week of 7 days. You haven't seen the technique before since all the citizens you know were taught at least basic mathematics at a young age. It seems to work well enough for her though it makes you wonder if she shares her brother's inability to count past her fingers. She double checks all the coins, showing the same attention to detail as her brother. "What was the size of the moon last night?" she asks. You tell her it was a waxing first quarter moon. Ráftra picks up all but the drachma in the first column of the last box/moon from the last three boxes and tries to give them to you. "Your uncle was buried 4 moons ago on the new moon. This is too much." When you look at Goliath he shrugs and says "My sister is better with numbers than me and I agree about how long it has been since Mr. Theios was buried." If the siblings are correct, that means Theios must have sent the message containing news of his death months before the actual event.

3) Ráftra tries to give you 16 drachma back. Do you accept?
L. Yes
M. No.
N. No and I want to write in why
write in

In your first day with your own farm you acquired 5 goats for 45 drachma - an incredible deal and hired a clearly skilled goatherder at a very reasonable price. You can only imagine what the new day might bring.

4) What do you want to do first with your second day?
S. I want to meet my neighbor to the North.
T. I want to meet my neighbor to the West.
U. I want to take inventory of the buildings on my farm.
V. I want to explore the forest to the East.
W. I want to explore the sea shore on the North side of the village.
X. I want to take stock of my fields.
write in

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

E. I don't drink wine, so there will be more wine to gift and sold later.
H. Hoping for a blacksmith to chock me to death at night.
L. Fair is fair.
Y. Get seeds and start farming. We will make friends when dry season comes.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

B
H
L
- say we must have been confused about how long it's been since our Uncle died
X

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Nyaa posted:

E. I don't drink wine, so there will be more wine to gift and sold later.

Pretty sure you don't get to take any home with you. Unless you mean Cassandra is temperant?

BHLX, but what makes traveling at night unsafe?

Actually, does anything preclude us from doing U and X in the same property survey?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sir Unimaginative posted:

BHLX, but what makes traveling at night unsafe?
Well... You know, this is based on Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
B
H
L
X

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Actually, does anything preclude us from doing U and X in the same property survey?

They're both going to be fairly major updates mostly. But yeah, there's no reason you couldn't do both on the same tour through your farm. If that's the winning vote I'll see what I can do.

what makes traveling at night unsafe?

Nyaa posted:

Well... You know, this is based on Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley.

Also, its really dark. There's no streetlights or even lights from houses. When the sun sets, sane people go to sleep. Road's aren't level, or even roads in the sense we're used to. They're more like paths worn by people walking along them. They're bumpy and uneven with all sorts of sticks or stones in them that are easy enough to trip over even during the day. Your parents were always concerned that you might be attacked by a wolf, lynx, bandit, or other predator if you were out at night.

I'm not trying to say you can't walk back. You absolutely can if you want to and I'll update with what happens.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
B,H,L. Say we must have gotten the time we received the message wrong.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
B because we're planning on

H staying overnight and we'd hate to wake up with a hangover when we take our

L refund drachma and

X head home to start preparing our fields for farming. (I assume that taking stock of our fields will involve some basic ground preparation, and before we start planting we need to know what we have room for.)

I would definitely like to see if our neighbors have any sons or nephews that would make decent farm-hands. And we definitely gotta find a pet.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
D
H
L
U

Larien
Jan 13, 2014
B
H
L
S
- In Harvest Moon games, sometimes your neighbors will offer you a gift such as seeds, farm tools, etc when you first visit them. It might be worthwhile to see if anyone offers us a gift. Additionally, we might be able to hire farm hands and complete our planting faster.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Let's go with DHLX

Larien posted:

- In Harvest Moon games, sometimes your neighbors will offer you a gift such as seeds, farm tools, etc when you first visit them. It might be worthwhile to see if anyone offers us a gift. Additionally, we might be able to hire farm hands and complete our planting faster.
Let's not push this, otherwise we'll get several updates worth of farming tutorials :D

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007
DHLV

Let's have some adventure.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

You greatly enjoy a single glass of the best wine you’ve ever had. After that you switch to fresh spring water so as to remain a sober and polite guest. Your hosts seem to appreciate your restraint and drink sparingly as well. Conversation flows freely and everyone enjoys the evening.

When it is time to turn in, Goliath’s sister shows you to her bed. It a small mattress but exceedingly soft. It is curtained off from the rest of the room by hanging curtains of undyed wool.

In the morning, you milk your goats just in time to finish up before Goliath arrives to take them out to the pasture. Before he leaves he offers to help you pick out the best goats if you wish to buy more but also reminds you that this is the most expensive time of year to purchase livestock and they will be cheaper if you wait until late fall when ranchers will be looking to cull their herds before winter anyways.

You spend most of the day exploring your farm and surveying the land. You find a small fresh-water spring not too far from your fields. There are signs that the spring is used by several of the local farmers. Sadly the high-water mark of the spring’s pool is several inches above its current depth indicating that the spring may be drying up or be overused.

Using a short piece of string 3 meters long strung between two sticks you measure out your fields. By placing one stick in the ground, walking out to end of the string, putting the new string down then picking up the first stick and walking it past the second stick you are able to get a good measurement of the length and breadth of your farm. Your uncle was working only 4 acres in addition to garden crops on the land around your house and other buildings. You think you can probably just manage all of that on your own, depending on how labor intensive the crops you plant are. It must have been a substantial effort for a man older than your father to work all this land on his own and there’s no indication that he ever allowed anyone other than himself and Goliath to enter the farm. On the other hand, the farm is smaller than most citizens’ who usually have large families and employ several people. You’ll want to plant at least one acre of barley to keep yourself fed, and possibly an acre of fodder for your livestock. That doesn’t leave much opportunity for drachma crops. Still, your house is much nicer than such a modest farm should have been able to afford. Curious.

This is another curious thing about your new farm. Every acre has one of these small shrines to the earth nymphs marking its NE corner. You remember your great grandmother telling you stories about the Nymphs. They used to be worshipped and praised by the Ellenian’s (your people) long before she was born. According to your grandmother’s stories about the nymph’s, they would bless people who sacrificed to them and respected nature or curse people who spurned them. Your parent’s never sacrificed to the Nymphs though. You remember your father arguing with your grandmother once that the fall of Ionia proved the nymphs aren’t real and not to fill your head with nonsense.
1) Do you wish to make an offering at the nymph shrines?
A. No
B. Yes, I will make flower wands and leave them at the shrines
C. Yes, I will leave milk
D. Yes, I will pour out the olive oil I brought with me that was intended to be used to cook until I could get my first harvest in
E. C but I will do this every day which means I will have no milk for myself this year.
Write in

LLSix fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Aug 22, 2016

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

E

Seems like an interesting thing to try...

elise the great
May 1, 2012

C and probably leave weekly flower wands at the shrines to boot. What's the fun of the game if we can't enjoy a little superstition and magical thinking?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

B Flow Wand will make the shine looks better over time. Make one EVERYDAY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

elise the great posted:

C and probably leave weekly flower wands at the shrines to boot. What's the fun of the game if we can't enjoy a little superstition and magical thinking?

This

• Locked thread