Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
A long time ago I had a girl on okc once pull the nice guy rant on me because i said I was broke and couldn't afford to buy drinks. Like the whole "you don't deserve me, you're cheap/trying to take advantage of me/i thought you were handsome but now you're ugly". She was like 5 years older than me. loving weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

please word filter 'rape' to 'hot cosby' tia

Slipped her the ol' spicy cosby

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug

Blue Train posted:

also I will never accept that a man can be completely involuntarily celibate as long as fat women exist. swallow your pride and plow a fattie if youve got nothing better going on

I once went out with a bigger girl who had that whole indestructible hymen thing going on. Sometimes, life gives you no chances.

Ceciltron fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jul 25, 2016

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug

a hole-y ghost posted:

that sounds pretty metal, is that exactly what it sounds like??

Imagine trying to have sex and then like 3 inches in there's just this inconceivably firm wall you can't do poo poo against.

A while after we stopped seeing each other she had a doctor slice it open with a scalpel. Never saw her again to verify anything. All for the best -she wound up dating a brony.

• Locked thread