Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Could you guys please stop doxxing me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

PM = PRIVATE message

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i have been broken up with twice this year

i'm the wizard of loneliness

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

oh well it's better to have loved and lost than to never have OH GOD I AM SO LONELY

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

gigawhite posted:

World of warcraft expansion came out today so I'm forecasting a brief decline in nice guy activity across the tri-state region

i only date girls who play world of warcraft because they are used to abuse/boredom (only things i offer)

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

E1M1 posted:

My HB10 (Hot Burger 10) is the cowboy burger, bacon, cheddar, onion rings and BBQ sauce preferably on a pretzel bun. Give me some garlic aioli for the fries and I'll, uh, I'll go down on you

omg is there anything better than "bbq western burgers"

i doubt it

problem is they're 1500 calories so you gotta eat like one and that's it. kinda not worth it

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i'm'a get two tonight, gently caress it

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Mr. 47 posted:

Is that Charles Schwab?

yes i am charles schwab

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

quote:

And we will no longer want you,

I certainly will not, and you will die cold and alone in a world of regret, forever haunted by your own foolishness which drove all of the good guys such as myself away. And you will have no one to blame but yourself, knowing that you are responsible for the impending extinction of nice guys.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

no clue as to who the girl is, but he creeped on a girl on facebook, stole her phone number and tried to call her to ask her out, leading to the walmart he works at to shun the hell outta him

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/a30817-an-open-letter-to-women-thanks-for-nothing

His whole history is solid reading material

Fuckin Chad Thundercock keeps takin all his women

edit:

oh god i found another photo, whoever this woman is she does not want to be here, she is in very real danger and looking around the room for potential weapons to use

context clues lead me to believe it is his mother (but obviously a stepmom?) :psyduck:

Check out the hover hand on this guy.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i just got a date with a really really really cute girl for this sunday. way out of my league

already texting a lot since we exchanged numbers

i did good guys, stop being cynical and just appreciate the one person on this forum who is crushing puss on the reg

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

also i got a handy from a fwb yesterday wtf my life is awesome!

i also am supposed to be at work right now but we are between projects so i'm working from home

and i have drugs

it's a good drat day

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I've never had a cat bother me, but my dog always waited until I was walking the brown mile to come and stare at me wanting to go outside. Like, look dog, I'm not even opposed to it but you really just get me at the worst time.

don't forget to post the other half of your bipolar episode.

I'M COMING DOWN

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

it's not bipolar, i'm constantly going up or down from that dogfood

real pure poo poo

gently caress

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i got owned earlier and i'm still upset about it even though everyone moved on

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

look you can't just start end game raiding in WoW at level 1 can you?

you gotta work up the exp on the common mobs first and whatever

finally someone is speaking plain english in here

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Pick posted:

I would be cool with an Internet that work the same way as my 3DS, where you have to know somebody's code from real life to be able to talk to them or have them talk to you. Well, except what I really like about the Internet is that it allows people to share their stories without me having to get to know them first .

Like... like a phone?

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Mr. 47 posted:

Did he observe the five-second rule? Or was this some darker form of floor pizza or which I was previously unaware?

this is under the bed pizza

a man's gotta eat

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

why do i know/think that

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i hate talking to women because they're always so busy. god, it's like, make some time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

every woman in my contact list is busy tonight. haha, way to go idiots, they have no time for socializing

• Locked thread