Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I wonder how dating will look 10 years from now? VR first dates so there's no rape chances ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
That RapeX condom seems like a good idea for the ladies that think "possible rape?" every time they see a dude. Those spikes look nasty as hell !

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

It's a good way to enrage your rapist and get killed

Having 10 spikes through your dick will incapacitate anyone I would assume.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Stinky_Pete posted:

New pick-up technique for guys who just need to get laid

Put the roofie in your own drink, and then the girl will take advantage of you!

Making her think she's so boring that you fell asleep may be the ultimate neg.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Seeing someone crying or uncomfortable is the biggest turnoff. How do these guys maintain an erection ? Your partner being into it is 50% of the whole thing

also screw stun guns, just get a regular one. Look at this petite&sexy bastard ! fits into any pocket or purse

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I'm pretty sure they're just sadbrains who don't even care about other people as long as they can nut despite all their bleating to the opposite unfortunately.

Just look at how nasty some of them get when turned down; like how are you a 'nice guy' but you're okay with making a stranger feel lovely because you're having a little temper tantrum? More like you're just putting up an act.

Might as well get a Realdoll if you don't enjoy seeing pleasure in others. Quiet, obedient and always willing

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

or flattering even! boy wouldn't i love it if a girl tried to break into my car lol am i rite guys

If she's manic-cute than yeah

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Benny Harvey posted:

Except you wouldn't be mocked for needing help with anything else. If you're 30 and illiterate people would be more understanding then if you were 30 and didn't now how to get a relationship

Learning to read is hard, but even animals can get into relationships.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What do you think of this study ? Is this why men were able to become dominant over time, by creating stronger bonds and not being "mean girls" ?

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2016/08/resolving-conflict-men-vs-women/

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

Not that the gender politics and sexual agency/identity derail isn't interesting, but I think that would be best for D&D which I hear tell is just perfect for this argument and I would like to hear more about these loving dullard "nice guys" 🎩

Embrace the corruption and let it slowly envelop you. Soon it will be always in your thoughts :)

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm gonna jump off the balcony at work and kill myself :grin:

Pointless. You'll be back in this existence the very next moment. Unless you're an arhat or something like that ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

CubanMissile posted:

The crazy thing is the m'ladys have worked things out in their minds where it's completely impossible for them to be pleased unless something happens that's straight out of a romcom. For instance, these dudes totally flip out once they are denied sex but if their crush threw herself at one of them he'd probably panic, get out of it, then later tell himself it was because he misjudged her and she isn't a pure maiden. Even if she was more subtle and just started dating the guy normally their relationship would consist of her watching him play video games while he completely ignores her.

Why couldn't they play video games together and role-play the maiden & the knight part ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

Haha remember when this thread was about nice guy pics and not about troposphere???

Someone mentioned gender politics so the beacon was activated.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

PallasAthene posted:

I dunno, see there's these commercials that sometimes come on after Adult Swim and apparently there have been some shocking advances in the world of over-the-counter ancient homeopathic sexual enhancement pharmaceuticals, and they're so confident about it, that anyone with a credit card can get a free sample...

Everyone's focusing on length when girth is actually quite important.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

It's not like I don't like men, but I do hate how men don't realize how their behaviors come across to women and then blame women for it instead of realizing they might need to empathize with others

poo poo, I got flack in the Brony thread for saying I generally don't mind those guys because they're loving trying

Men are generally really nice to their moms.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Who is blaming women for anything right now???? Like seriously, what are you talking about.

Pick's unrequited love is making her feel vulnerable

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Yeah there's a weird culture around it though, such that a lot of women I know feel insecure because their husbands/boyfriends never actually tell them that they look nice (even though they're gooorrrgeous) and they sort of rely on their female friends to do it. Which is sad because I'm quite sure their husbands think they're pretty? But the wives don't have faith in that because they don't hear it.

Maybe they don't want to be jerks and objectify them ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

nah he's a friend of mine and we've compared weeners and I've def measured mine with a ruler

his is skinny for the length though

How can you compare if you're flaccid ? did you guys jerked off a bit to get to full length ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

ranbo das posted:

Some dudes will have a girl smile at them and immediately assume they want the d, and some dudes will have a girl hanging all over them and be like "well yeah but maybe she's just being nice and doesn't actually like me".

It's a difficult situation

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

I've been all over guys and had them do nothing and then move on, only for people to later tell me that I broke so-and-so's heart because they pined for me, and it's like jesus christ if I'd been hanging off their nards any harder it would be a jailable offense

Maybe you just thought you were forward. Some guys don't get subtle hints.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
That's why you need your elders to find you a partner and take the guesswork/embarrassment out of it. Otherwise everyone is just shuffling along frustrated with no properly defined way to show attraction

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

oh my GOD what is up with this cuck poo poo

Millennials making up for millennia of patriarchy ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

If I was daating a guy and he told me to go gently caress other guys so I could experience better penises I would blow my loving lid. god drat your wee wee isn't the loving point of this dance

Don't you want to be empowered ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

If they do that half the dudes will think they are degenerate sluts though.

That's some 50's mentality bro. Never met a guy who wasn't pleased by getting attention from women.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Hate to break it to you but guys will definitely turn women down, and fairly often

Of course, attraction is involuntary, but why would they think they're sluts for showing some interest ? Where are you meeting these stereotype men ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

"It's the man's job to ask the girl out" is a pretty common mentality if you really start asking around.

Heard it more from women than men.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

Welp, lotta ultra-punks out there if this thread is any evidence!

I think the general sentiment is changing, but it's still fairly conservative in a lot of areas in this country and there's def a lot of the sex prudes out there.

I think you have a warped view of reality. Too much internet ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

goddamn sirens

yup well people are loving stupid.

there's a photo I linked pages ago with some dude going 'I think a lot about virginity and female purity.'

That's a religious thing and a leftover from when succession rights for nobles was important and genetic testing didn't exist.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I wish getting high was an acceptable date :( what's with all these straight edges

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What kind of looser can't pay for 2 meals, or feel impoverished after ??

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Dongicus posted:

I'm wearing a fedora.

Are you an extra on Mad Men ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Jesus...:( Michelangelo made the Pieta when he was 22.Let that sink in. I don't care about your drat feeling show me some skill cultivated over years of hard practice !

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Like the guy behind celebrity is all :confused: but you know he'd never even try, like he's confused at courage in the face of overwhelming odds..... Real courage !

That's the type of dumb thinking that got Charles VI's men slaughtered at Agincourt.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Yeah but you remember them, unlike the guys who stayed home masturbating.

Actually you needed to be hugely strong in your right arm to pull a longbow so those chaps had an advantage. "Pulling the old yew" we called it back then

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I wonder how our Copper Age ancestors did courtship or if they had these kinds of difficulties ?

I couldn't have been all rapes all the time, could it ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I guess, but people still fell in love and felt awkward & elated about each other. I wish we could track down when it changed from "hey, I like you " to complicated rituals and taboos

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

It's probably always been complicated rituals--it's not like humans invented those. Look at the courtship patterns of birds for instance.

Imagine how disappointed this guy feels getting a "No" after working hard on that fabulous bower !

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why can't we just do an elaborate dance to show interest like all the normal animals ?!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

This is sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Instead of pretending to be gay, Keith should join the Airforce and learn to fly a Warthog ! Few women can compare to that experience.

• Locked thread