Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«115 »
Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Sorry, the name "Someone Call 911 I Am Being Held Hostage" is already in use. Please choose another.

Sorry, the name "Someone Call 911 I Am Being Held Hostage2" is already in

nerdbot posted:

I think the new stages (Studiopolis, Mirage Saloon etc.) might not have minibosses, Studiopolis Act 1 ends with you passing a signpost traditionally and there's unique behavior for it (it flies up into the air after you run past it, so you can juggle it like after you clear a miniboss). This fits with the Heavies being bigger boss encounters.

Back when the first gameplay was revealed they mentioned that the signpost at the end of Studiopolis act 1 was a placeholder. Each act is getting a boss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TFRazorsaw
Dec 23, 2014

I bought Lost World on the PC because of the steam sale.

I'm a sheep.

Don't look at me.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

it's a good game

TFRazorsaw
Dec 23, 2014

It's okay.

I'm more ashamed I bought it mostly just to have a complete collection.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

It's terrible. The controls feel so wrong in my hands I feel like my skin is crawling, and it makes me hate everything else it does wrong even more.

a.lo
Sep 11, 2009

People are saying there are issues with Sonic Forces with the FPS on the Switch version being cut in 1/2 and I respond with something along the lines as..... just who is looking forward to Sonic Forces? You sit here and tell me that the framerate is cut in 1/2 with the Switch version compared to the PS4/Xbox version and then go along the ride stating that you can't wait for Sonic Mania? Which is it? How can you attack one game that is not "powerful enough" yet still be glad (and excited) to see the 16 bit version of Sonic return? I honestly cannot understand it and yes it it quite sickening.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I couldn't give a gently caress about Forces yet am super fully hyped for Mania

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

That is the most bizarre take on anything I have seen a while.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Winky Face!

My winners are:

Onmi posted:

Big the Cat does not give a gently caress.
If the world was ending and demons were rising from hell, Big the Cat would continue to fish and relax the days away with Froggy. He has no gently caress to give because the only gently caress he was given is for Froggy. If Froggy were to be kidnapped, Big would topple empires, destroy a thousand year old civilization devoted to the rebirth of the ultimate evil, brave every frontier and face down against anything that would stand in his way. Because Big only has one gently caress to give, and buddy, you aint Froggy.

100 words exactly.

Heaven Spacey posted:

Does the Werehog count as a Sonic Friend? Because Werehog hate is totally overblown- *jazz trumpets drown out my post* - and furthermore, I think that Sonic Unleashed would have been a better-received game if instead of turning into the Werehog, Sonic just turned into stone at night or some poo poo and you played a Knuckles during the night levels instead. Regardless, I think the beat-em-up mechanics worked competently and if the game had just done a better job framing it it would have gone a long way towards making Sonic Unleashed universally viewed as a good game instead of only viewed as a good game by Intelligent Sonic Fans, a group to which I definitely belong.

Basically Sonic Unleashed was good, gently caress haters get sun tokens

Congratulations for having Really Good Opinions About Sonic

I tried to send a PM but i don't think either of you have plat, so put your steam ids here and I'll add you

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

do you want to touch
my pingas

Is the scratch option still open? http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Z3fYZ4BGIi

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Royal Guard

I am looking forward to both.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Skeletome posted:

My winners are:

I tried to send a PM but i don't think either of you have plat, so put your steam ids here and I'll add you

My steam ID is onmikhaos

Gammatron 64
Nov 28, 2007

Die-cast construction.
It's a lost art.

Onmi posted:

Oh yeah, and Penders has always looked like the absolute creepiest motherfucker.

Ken Penders is Dr. Robotnik irl

Actually no, British criminal Charles Bronson is

Heaven Spacey
Jul 29, 2014

Skeletome posted:

My winners are:

Aw poo poo Actually, I already bought Sonic Mania, so I'd like to forward my win to another goon if that's okay, nobody in particular. Just whoever quotes this post first and says "I WANT TO GO FAST"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

No no, I'm Sean Mexico. You must have me mistaken for someone else.

Heaven Spacey posted:

Aw poo poo Actually, I already bought Sonic Mania, so I'd like to forward my win to another goon if that's okay, nobody in particular. Just whoever quotes this post first and says "I WANT TO GO FAST"

I want to go fast!!!

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

Heaven Spacey posted:

I WANT TO GO FAST

Or something.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007
Disoriented Filthy Homeless Person

Heaven Spacey posted:

"I WANT TO GO FAST"

Even though I'm late, I'm just saying it because it's true. I do want to go fast, because it's something I've got to go.

Negrostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Heaven Spacey posted:

I WANT TO GO FAST

Just in case everybody else change their minds

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I want to go fast, but only on Nintendo Switch.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

The video arcade made me what I am today!

TFRazorsaw posted:

I'm more ashamed I bought it mostly just to have a complete collection.

Hell, same. Or rather, I bought "The Complete Collection" on Steam (or Amazon maybe I can't recall) and went ahead and added it to my library because why not?

I played it for like 30 minutes and was like "...huh", and then proceeded to never touch it again.

SONIIIC! SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH YOU stinkyhole!

SHUT IT!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Winky Face!

Yes, only because I came to this twice-

Barudak posted:

I want to go fast!!!

You were fastest!

Sent PMs to both. Thanks guys!

«115 »