Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Been watching seasons 2 (shame a few of my disks are missing or corrupt) & 3 and I'm now midway through War Without End.

Good to see the best character of all time again, it's been too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Vavrek posted:

I feel like the Workers never even say anything.

Let the warriors speak of war, let the religious speak of the soul, the workers have work to do.

Watching And The Rock Called Out No Hiding Place: I love how drat catty Brother Theo is meeting with the other preachers.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
He even does the "my love for her is pure and different, you wouldn't understand" speech at one point.

Bill Mumy does a pretty good job with him though. Hey, did you know he was the Lost In Space kid? I always thought that was funny.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Oh hi there again Intersections In Real Time, you sure are a thing.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Patricia Tallman did a convention appearance in my town earlier today and I caught the latter part of her guest panel, had a few interesting stories, like her stunt double work in Jurassic Park and amazed everyone was at the bruises she got during the falling skeleton scene, or the concussion she got in a Dick Wolf movie of the week, or how Walter Koenig would troll her relentlessly, or how a married executive tanked her role reprisal after the pilot because she wouldn't sleep with him.

Pretty neat.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Those two guys just crack me up.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
A lot of the time the telepaths were always desperately in need of supplies, and whenever I saw them I assumed most of it was hair product.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
The Gathering is interesting in the sense of seeing a rough draft of what JMS had in mind before giving it a good year in the oven (hoo boy that Minbari makeup) but otherwise not essential viewing.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I maintain my Hoo Boy

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I don't recall ever seeing any named/speaking roles identified as worker caste.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Zartosht posted:

Man, Minbari are just the worst.

edit:

Someone remind me, did John ever find out about Delenn's whole KILL ALL HUMANS thing?

According to the JMS Speaks She never tells him

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Oh, so regular G'kar?

This is what Londo saw, he just didn't want to admit it

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
When I think of the technomages I think of early Geocities websites filled with spinning 3d gifs

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Babylon 5: Brakiri Sexual Reproduction Fanwiki Page

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I don't the phrase incurable romantic is as romantic as people think it is tbh

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Now I'm wishing we had the story of Josh and Borden, kind-of-friends on opposite sides who just aren't into the ancient clandestine war as everyone else.

Kind of like in Good Omens.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

That's the main one I settled on, I'm not joining 47 discords

I wish I had your restraint

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I'm into the 4th season episodes of The Name Of The Pod and enjoying it immensely. Max is the best contributor.

I'm a bit curious who all these people are doing the intro lines. "IT WAS A NEW AGE! :classiclol: "

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I hope at least that the gap between the pilot and the series is quite so large this time

I also hope the Minbari power rings make a comeback.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
tbf on her world magical crystals actually do things

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Clouseau posted:

Are the comics any good? I know that's like the only place where you can see Keffer actually do anything.

The art's about what you'd expect form a 90s licensed comic, mostly on-model, one issue however:

It's like they didn't know when to stop drawing it

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
"Did you notice the peach fuzz on that acolyte? Keep an eye on them, there's a born rebel if I ever saw one."

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
not giving the comicsgater clicks thx

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
"Yes I promise he comes back in this short story. No need to go read it, everything is wrapped up satisfactorily, I assure you."

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
staying true to the original series there at least

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Zathras looking pretty smooth there

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
the bit where he asks about tachyons has a bit of "Did this have shellfish in it?" energy

g'kar got some popped collars

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
a self sufficient telepath colony would never have worked, they'd run out shampoo and conditioner within the first week

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

sebmojo posted:

Who are you, what do you want, why are you here, where are you going.

also: where do you want to go for lunch

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
He wasn't the only doctor, he was just the chief medical officer so while there would have been enough staff, if there was a medical plot he'd be the one they took it to.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Eighties ZomCom posted:

Okay so looking more closely it's less of a jumpsuit and more of an apron. There's more of them in previous episodes too.

Barista caste

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
that wasn't their wise guy, that was the captain, one of their proud warrior dipshits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they will infect your browser with 3d popups