Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
I wish Logo would've picked up the Throwing Shade tv show, instead of TV Land. The podcast is great.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/throwing-shade-late-night-comedy-884108

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
That was a pretty fantastic episode. Lil Poundcake is the greatest return to television!

I also absolutely loved the reveal of the eliminated queens behind the mirror. I was wondering when they were going to bring them back.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Oraculum Animi posted:

Coco, Ginger, and Alyssa were behind the mirror. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out who the forth queen is. I could look it up but I'm drawing a blank and I'm wondering if that says anything.

Tatianna.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Combed Thunderclap posted:

EDIT: Also I have to say this is really the best season of RPDR ever. :3: This is what I dreamed of when All-Stars 1 came out: a season entirely filled with only the top talent, and allowed to show off that talent to the best of their abilities. Having to wait a good 4 to 6 weeks every season for the filler and mediocre queens to leave (at least one of which inevitably stays for at least 7 to 8 weeks because of their camera-grabbing abilities) is always the worst part of the show for me.

I completely agree. At this point, I'd be happy with any of the remaining queens winning (well... maybe not Roxxxy...). But this is Alaska's season to win.

I'm still secretly rooting for Detox, though.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Entertainment Weekly's got the clip of the eliminated queens coming back, and I'm even more pissed that it won't be on VH1 tonight. I NEED THE DRAMA IN HD, DAMMIT!

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/22/drag-race-all-stars-queens-clash

Oh, and apparently, it comes back on VH1 for next week's episode. I guess a Love and Hip Hop marathon is much more important than watching Phi Phi's face crack.

It seems that Logo didn't want VH1 to air it simultaneously, not that VH1 didn't want to air the episode. :sigh:

Guess I'm waiting until tomorrow to watch it.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

But they've been doing that since the season started! What kind of fuckery?

Goddamn it, Logo.

Because everyone is all :suspense: after the ending of last week's episode. Logo wants all those Fat Viewer Eyeballs on their channel, not VH1. Although both channels are owned by Viacom...

caligulamprey posted:

Honestly I thought Phi Phi was getting a weird edit for the first one or two episodes, but all of this along with the constant Twitter meltdowns are just way too good.

I've taken a peek at Phi Phi's twitter melt downs, and good lord. I mean, I feel for her. It loving sucks to be told you'd be vindicated but then, once again, be made the villain. But girl you're still the one who said that poo poo. Look at Detox, she was totally a villain on her season. But she's not giving the editors anything all that shady to work with (to the viewers' detriment).

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Just finished the episode and :tviv:

Look, Phi Phi is a fairly volatile, vile person. I'm glad she's gone. Yeah, it's nice to have a villain in the season, but one that is actively that toxic becomes really tough to watch.

That was one of the best episodes of Drag Race, hands down.

Also, I loved Tati and Detox :allears:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Troposphere posted:

I feel like I just witnessed the greatest self-own in history

Hahaha, that's the perfect summation. There was no way that Alyssa was picking Roxxxy after that conversation. That said, Roxxxy is clearly the next to go...

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

You'll excuse if I don't shed a tear for Phi Phi. She's chosen a career in the public eye and decides to act like a diva without the street cred to back it up. Not excusing internet bullying or whatever but she loving sucks at her job.

100% agree with you. I liked her as a villain, but there's no way to keep watching a villain be lovely and toxic and skate along in the competition. Her Nomi was decent, but it wasn't as good as Alaska or even Detox and Katya. She got into the lip synch for ~*~drama~*~

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Pinwiz11 posted:

Happy Willam's book day!!!!!

Oh my god, thank you for reminding me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Last week I saw Todrick in "Kinky Boots" on Broadway. He was quite good, especially the dancing. But he just channeled Tim Curry as Frank N. Furter for the whole show.

• Locked thread