Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/katya_zamo/status/772833133519437825

angerbeet posted:

It'd beat the poo poo out of their other programming, I mean we all saw the clips of their Prince Charming guy gaping his rear end in a top hat with a shampoo bottle and sucking cum out of condons. You've got no other programming!

...wait what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Trig Discipline posted:

Oh god that reveal at the end was better than I could have possibly imagined. Very generous of Phi Phi to set it up like that.

Alyssa's Secret is that her eyes can loving murder you. :allears:

curiousTerminal posted:

Does Todrick even have a personality?

He has enough of a personality that other people project what they want to see from him onto him automatically, letting their brains fill in the blank spots where he has helpfully not projected anything at all.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

The Berzerker posted:

also lmao that Roxxy couldn't say sash. "Oh no, this isn't gonna be another sequence dress is it?"

Swear I thought she was trying to say 'shawl' and was like huh, weird, that she was trying to say sash just crushed me.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Pinwiz11 posted:

Apparently, Logo isn't letting VH1 simulcast this weeks episode because they know everyone will want to watch it. I can understand it for the ratings, but WHY ARE YOU DEPRIVING ME OF BEAUTIFUL HD LOGO?????

Logo, I hate you so much, Logo.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I am glad that they both won because I was sure Alyssa was going to win it just because she's Alyssa Edwards and Tatianna isn't but that was a good choice.

Poor Phi Phi, I hope for the best. People are people.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Oh man, what must it have been like this last week for Detox watching how Alaska got dragged for saving Roxxxy knowing this was in the can.

Brutal loving episode for the Dead Parents crew, though, drat. Good ol' light-hearted episode of Drag Race! :sigh:

Gotta agree that I love Katya but that Lip Sync was awful; I kept waiting for her to do anything.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

endolithic posted:

I'm watching this for the first time now. It's only been like two minutes since her introduction and I already adore Katya's mother.

"Which one am I?" oh yeah you are completely katya's mom

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Coyote Ugly posted:

And Jesus Christ, Roxxxy just needs to go already. Send her the hell home. It's like beating a dead horse several times over and lost its cuteness. Alaska's tantrum really just turned me off from last night's episode. I'm just ready for there to be a crowned winner and I pray it ain't her.

I thought when they were in the workroom and RuPaul said something like "You need to win today", there was going to be some runway "yo i know the winner usually chooses but you really really need to go so bye", but oh well, another week with Roxxxy for everyone I guess!

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I mean, w/e, they were all good. Imagine the choice if Alyssa's there instead of Roxxxy, though. Katya will be fine. I should go buy the Death Metal shirt.

2spooky4me posted:

I just don't get why people like Katya. She's boring. :shrug:

Please source your Reddit drag meltdowns tia~~

how do you not have a crown on your avatar yet, this is dumb

e:

Crocobile posted:

Watching Rolaskatox poo poo their pants while watching Katya joyously manhandled and stretched like a rubber band felt so good. :allears:

I know, Editing and all, but this was a delight :allears:

Deathlove fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Oct 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Gimme that sweet (Comcast-over-compressed) HD vision again, yessssssssssssssssssssssss. It really makes a huge difference!

• Locked thread