Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I feel like Phi Phi came in wanting to change people's minds and she was really trying to be "right" and "just" but she came across as the Morality Police... so her bitchiness trumped the others' shadiness. She was trying to do right, but it's easy to lose control of yourself when you're trying to control everything around you :[ I got a bit weepy when she was given positive feedback on the runway for her Nomi Malone (which I thought was gold). She was completely overwhelmed when someone said something good about her... I think that said a lot about her confidence level.

I love her <3 I hope this all blows over. She's done absolutely nothing to deserve the hate but she is keeping the trolls satiated. She's gotta stop that - for her own sanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Godfuckingdamnit Phi Phi. I still love her but she needs a PR person, a filter, a sieve, a therapist ...something.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I didn't like Tatianna at all on S2. Her drag was very adolescent and I didn't like her attitude. Aside from the Snatch game, I've liked her a lot better on AS2. Her LSFYL with Alyssa was instant classic (they equally killed it) and I think she's gorgeous. She still has attitude, but it's less cunty and more keen. Other than that...

Katya... I love Katya so much but she hasn't really stood out.

Alaska is coasting - not that it's a bad thing. A lot of winners did coast through their season (Bob, Violet, Bianca...).

I love Alyssa so much this season. If the leaked top 3 are true, I'll be very sad that Alyssa isn't crowned or at least top 3.

resting mitch face fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Sep 28, 2016

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

caligulamprey posted:

In fact I wonder if the leak will end up costing someone the crown, or even result in a lawsuit.
Wasn't Ginger up for the crown (season 7) but something about attitude/bitchiness resulted in a change of mind (and Violet was crowned)?

If that's the case, if I was Alaska, I'd be biting my nails nails nails down to the quick right now since it was kind-sorta her fault for the leak.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

caligulamprey posted:

I think the deal was that Ru was gunning for a big girl win, but the way Ginger conducted (condoned) herself in Untucked sunk her chances entirely.
I honestly don't get that. Maybe I need to go watch those untucked episodes again but I don't remember seeing anything controversial or particularly lovely from Ginger. Season 7 was very mellow in terms of drama. They added smoke break in the ally scenes for gently caress's sake.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

gandlethorpe posted:

Are they even doing Miss C for this? They didn't for the first one, but this season is certainly doing things differently.

I don't know why Miss Congeniality would be necessary for all stars. But it'd be between Roxxxy and Alyssa.

Is the reunion show going to be like the finale for AS1? I can't remember how AS1 was filmed - they didn't wait a year to crown the winner, did they? The crown was announced after Chad Vs Raven LSFYL so there really wasn't a reunion (and no "top 3"). AS1 was 6 episodes (lol teams) and the challenges were a little cartoony (seriously, street pranks?), but years later and bigger budget could mean anything. God, AS2 has been so good. I'm still curious if Alaska's "leak" will be swept under the rug by the producers - and I wonder if anyone will call them out for it (like why did you DQ Willam but not Alaska - even though the Willam thing was probably a stunt - how can you set that up and then not follow through when Alaska broke her NDA so hard, the whole season was spelled out for us)?

Oooh speaking of; Willam's book comes out this month.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

That drat Satyr posted:

Am I the only one that felt like Katya kind of threw that lip synch? Normally she's doing dead drops and splits and poo poo, and this time around she just bumbled around the stage. Like, I guess maybe she didn't want to get blamed if she busted up Rolaskatox? :/

I thought it was odd that she didn't change her outfit and looked kind of bored. I wonder if she didn't throw it. I mean it's 10k, but you take that 10k in exchange for people potentially hating your loving guts for it.

I feel like Detox watermelon-cantalouped through the lip sync as well. Song choice? Ugh. I get it. But for this late in the game, we should be doing jump splits off the stage, not jiggling our tittybutt (I do <3 Detox's tittybutt).

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

"Party" is the new "Your Tone Seems Very Pointed Right Now."

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Alaska was clearly the strongest brand and the best choice, but my heart belongs to Katya.

Katya's fans are loving cu cu.

Detox murdered that episode and was pretty much on point for the entire season - I think she deserves more attention.

Roxxxy... her rap was :( but she made up for it with that haireography.

We didn't have Untucked this season but I tuned in for Unraveled on reddit so.. it was entertaining.

Anyway... AJA FOR SEASON 9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Pinwiz11 posted:

Happy Willam's book day!!!!!

I checked my kindle this morning in the parking lot before walking into work and screamed IT WAS A DELIVERYYYYYY!

• Locked thread