Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Coco at the end of the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO1oUY6HS90

But for real what the gently caress was that Coco? She looked like a goddamn trainwreck and that dance was weak as hell. Roxxxy and Tatianna straight up owned that show and overall the episode was one of the best ever produced. Yeah it got a little long winded during the scripted judges' banter and the backstage drama but everything else was top loving notch.

Also stop being so mean to Adore she suits my 90s alt-chick needs :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Adore :saddowns: that's sucks if she's going through some rough poo poo but that was obnoxious to see on the show.

There's some great talent this season but man do the overly produced sketches and jokes completely fail to land. This show is best when it's ratchet as hell.

And that Alaska impression was loving terrible. Give me a wig and nails and my fat straight rear end could do a better job.

e: and the stuff with Adore backstage and such just reminds me of every other reality show ever

Yodzilla fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Sep 3, 2016

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Can I somehow get Detox to dress up as The Joker? Please I need this.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Holy poo poo I had no idea RuPaul produced and narrated a documentary about Tammy Faye Bakker. It's so 90s but so good and makes me a little bummed that Ginger Minj has been kinda nothing so far.

He seems like a nice dude to hang out with.

e: and now I hate Jerry Falwell even more

Yodzilla fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Sep 4, 2016

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Yo this episode was complete hot bullshit. I love Katya was the weakest of the bunch and Ginger Minj just loving owns overall. She got the axe because she's the more talented of the two.

Also Detox should have won.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
So did Ru get snatched while filming this season and that's why the hats started?

Also I really hope all this elimination drama and lip sync style stays contained to this season because it's dragging down otherwise excellent episodes. Staring at a box dramatically is no replacement for mini challenges.

And yeah Todrick is boring as hell.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
When did Graham Norton turn into Orson Welles??

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I think Alaska is going to win this. Katya is just as smart, subversive, and talented but she's been more uneven. Alyssa is funny but she coasts on being a glamor clown and just doesn't seem as with it as the other two.

Roxxxy doesn't stand a chance and I'm a little tired of her wig reveal gimmick. Sucks that she lasted longer than Tati but her commercial really was pretty bad.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
My wife and I are very upset. I don't think I've ever felt like this about a reality TV show.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I will turn gay just to gay riot if that happens.

Up until last night I was rooting for either Alaska or Detox to win but man Alaska turned me on her real bad. Roxxxy seems cool but she should have left weeks ago and I love Katya but she just seems to sandbag herself sometimes. Detox is just killing it all around.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
What's up with the 11:11 nonsense?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

oliven posted:

Alaska just posted some damage control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE2L6_MPHGo

+1 for Metal Gear, -1 for not fitting Escape From New York in there.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I think Katya had the best overall performance in the finale but man, that was a WEAK and incredibly sedate finale all around. Kind of strange? It just felt really arbitrary and tacked on like it was just another mid-season episode.

Also Roxxxy desperately needs to get some variety in her wardrobe. Both of her looks were indistinguishable from 95% of what we've seen from her, sparkly bodysuit and sparkly tight fitting dress. Yeah you got a nice rear end and are thic as fukk but yawn.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
It is an unknowable truth which if fully revealed will tear apart the fabric of this reality.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
It's not Drag Race but my wife and I have been going through Skin Wars and it's weird seeing RuPaul so sedate and low key.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
drat I'll have to find that.

In season 3 he flips out on a dude and tells him to get off the show instead of being a passive aggressive dick and I have a feeling they cut a ton of hilarious angry Ru content.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Why in the hell has there never been a Drag Race Halloween special??

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Just spotted a Thorgy cameo in season 3 of Mozart in the Jungle! I had no idea she could play violin (and other stringed instruments apparently) which just further cements her in my mind as being the Larry Fine of drag.

Bianca would be Moe but I'm not sure who fits the Curly and Shemp roles. Porkchop is Joe Besser.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Didn't watch all of them all the way through but Nina Bo’nina Brown certainly gets my early attention.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
My wife is watching season 7 again for some drat reason and holy poo poo do I hate that airline stewardess number. There's lot of bad garbage on that season but for some reason that song infuriates me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Is there a version of that video that doens't look like complete garbage? It seems really cool but it's rendering at like 480p with that link.

e: oh poo poo the whole album is a giant video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mUSwHhJ6zA&t=3962s

Yodzilla fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 23, 2017

• Locked thread