Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I will be a geriatric bag of poo poo in a rocking chair and my grandchildren will sit cross legged on the floor in front of me and I will go on about I remembered when Pepe was just about pissing comfortably with your bare rear end out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Feels good man would be an incredible slogan for an official Trump campaign button

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
For fucks sake the dregs are floating up from CSPAM again

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

The Landstander posted:

This was a good post overall, one of the interesting things on this front is I really do think the Democratic media thought the cultural zeitgeist would be at their backs a lot more than it actually has been. "The first woman president" is the kind of thing that, while of course being meaningful, doesn't really have the enthusiasm power that the Buzzfeed-type crew thought it would, and the target audience of younger women flocking to Bernie in the primary seemed to legitimately freak them out. The fact they also probably intended to use this in lieu of discussing Clinton's completely inconsistent policy history and various unsavory connections - I'm great to see people like Robert Kagan or Max Boot have suddenly become very concerned about Trump's temperament and are now #WithHer, and that Goldman Sachs is preventing baddonations, good for them! - made it a bit worse. And in a broader sense, the media doesn't seem to be subsisting on left-leaning outrage clicks the way it was in 2012-2015. If Clinton wins, Vox writers and people with Steven Universe avatars on Twitter will be convinced they defeated fascism by calling out @CuckSlayer1488's memes.

Trump doesn't know anything about (most) issues, seems to have a soft spot for authoritarianism to the extent he does, and seems mostly skilled in riling up crowds by yelling about illegals or w/e and working the media in the process. No one actually knows what a Trump presidency will look like, and I honestly think most of his base voters don't care and at heart just want to make a cultural point, but assuming the worst seems fair given his record. For this reason, Clinton is somehow still the better choice.

And regardless of who wins, it will empower the most annoying elements of that side.

What the gently caress is this effort choking out all the fun doing here

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

I hate yankees posted:

holy poo poo the meltdown from that pants poster itt

Lol just imagine going into CSPAM and posting there

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

One of the nicer things I learned, from CSPAM, is that at least everyone is in agreement that at least half of the Democratic Party is racist, and sexist.

A real basket of deplorables

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Nonsense posted:

That's over now it seems.

Did they embrace oblivion?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Did CTR's check bounce? anti-Hillary fervor rules the streets

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

This election dnd has transformed from full communism now people to neoliberal centrists

I prefer the term centrist extremists

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

Bbbut I thought that google blocked all bad news of hillary.

Yeah I was thrown for a loop earlier today when I typed in Hillary Clinton and the Google query autofilled "die"

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

rezatahs posted:

finally google making some good suggestions

I'm feeling lucky

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Hillary Clinton is a goddamn mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Democrats strategy this week is apparently to shame people for deciding to vote third party

Lol good luck with that

• Locked thread