Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

It's been a while, but I'm itching to do a new LP and I've been wanting to one for Anachronox for ages. Just very straightforward, me talking about what might be my all-time favorite game. I threw up a fragment of video I've done so far just to be sure that if anyone sees something important I could be fixing before I get a backlog done, I haven't wasted a lot of time.

davidspackage fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Nov 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Warning: the final boss is unbeatable on modern systems. Yes, even with the GoG version. I'm not sure of the exact cause, but in essence it moves too fast - getting too many turns and preventing you from winning.

I think I've beaten the game on my current PC... but I'll do a rush playthrough just to be sure, thanks.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Arbite posted:

Why can't you just download a save from right before it?

Eh, I had a save still very late into the game.

I hurried through to the end just now, could finish it without gamestopping bugs. It is a glitchy game on newer systems, no doubt, but workable.