Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Squashy Nipples posted:

$100 haul: two bottles of wine and $30 worth of whiskey, otherwise all cheap stuff

However... the new frozen burritos suck rear end!! Bland, no flavor at all. I loved the old ones, and I hope they bring them back!

Oh, and those black bean veggies burgers are loving amazing, I can recommend them to anyone.

Are you feeding a robot that makes diarrhea? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Been rockin that citrus oil but glad I got some tea tree this time around. :hai:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

You wanna jnownbounties? Get this:

A loving delicious 1/4 all beef hot dog with a 20oz drink WITH A FREE Refill for

Wait for it -

A dollar and fifty cents.

Yeah but you have to haul your 5 gallon tub of mayo back there each time. :jerkbag:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

saadopaoundo chiizubaagaa

A seven pound cheeseburger? :stare:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There’s always like mad fat people at sams club. Not like wal mart corpulent just chunky monkies. They seem harmless whatever I just need my 4 pounds of medium sharp cheddar. :snoo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Keep getting more dogs, see how that works out. :shuckyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

America has an obsession with fried food. Make a machine advertised to do it without oil and :homebrew:

Ummmmmm, FRENCH fries? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PIZZA.BAT posted:

it's pricey but worth it. they don't skimp on the chicken

Sucky’s chicken tho? :thunk: