Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

After getting a preserved cow's eye, an infidelity test kit, a SERGEANT CHOWDOWN coffee mug and calendar, and a few other things last year...whoever draws my name has a lot to live up to this time around :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Naked Bear posted:

Holy poo poo, I would love to get a Chowdown mug.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

So uranium glass is apparently a thing, and there are sex toys out there made of it :stare: :getin:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

Trying to find good gifts for my Santee, my Amazon search history is getting real weird

Oh please. We're all going to be on watchlists for the thing we're looking up on Amazon for each other. Not that I'd condone ordering either of these books for any of you sick fucks, solely because I'm terrified whoever I sent it to would use it for its intended purpose.

Speaking of which...a collection of Semen-based food recipes and Semen-based drink recipes

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Nov 25, 2016

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Two Finger posted:

i'm going to send someone a freshly bought chunk of lamb on the slowest possible shipping

They'll probably vacuum-seal it, like they did with the preserved cow's eye I got in last year's iteration of this thread.

e: gift selected :twisted:

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Nov 27, 2016

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mine are going to be so cuddly! :3: Just...please make sure you've had your shots :twisted:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I'm ready to play Secret Satan! :getin:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Both Santa and Satan weep at what's to come :twisted:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Please do not gift STI's...

:smith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Ok all the names are sent out. I tried to accommodate where I could. If you did not get a name you need to let me know ASAP!

Completion of this task was brought to you by Christmas Lager and weird Japanese video game techno :cheers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKy5Qk0QMM

I didn't get a pm :(

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The good news for my victim secret satan recipient is that at least everything i sent you is treatable, if not necessarily curable. SMDFTB, but only after you get your petri dish of a mouth under control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5_QxwFjNI

:angel::hf::twisted:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I'm a medium/large, and coffee/alcohol are always welcome here. I'm a grad student...:gonk:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I got word last night that my gift has shipped :unsmigghh:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Thanks for the STDs

SMDFTB, but only after you get those cleaned up 😘

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

For whoever had me, I've been out of town since Thursday and I'm heading home tomorrow. Roommates haven't said anything about a package showing up, but they also like to smoke so I don't know if the one would've even noticed anyways.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mine arrived today! High-quality notebook and an old-school fountain pen. This may be the way that I end up keeping track of the names of my scuba students :unsmith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

C'est magnifique :discourse:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Two Finger posted:

so did you bang her or what

I'm guessing she's no gunnyfaggot, so no.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Two Finger posted:

i resent that

i smoke the whole animal

I guess someone decided to take deepthroat to the next level :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

That's a strange and wonderful thing, I'm honestly intrigued to find out what shows up with it.

• Locked thread