Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm in. Someone might receive my brand of dick art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I've got a few things picked out but I'm waiting to see who my victim is gonna be first

Same

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Melthir posted:

Are we allowed to send literal dicks or is that found upon. Cause I just won a giant walrus dick in a poker game and someone needs that in their life.

I really want to know what else was being bet for the walrus dick to be thrown in the pot

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

bengy81 posted:

For real though, along with my regular "gift" I'm probably going to send a copy of my favorite book that I read this year, and honestly I would be thrilled to receive somebody else's favorite books. The one biggest disappointment of being an adult for me lately is that I don't have anybody to talk about books with, so it would be great to read a book recommended by somebody outside of a bookstore environment.

I'll jump in on this

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

drat go-getters. Just bought my gifts last night. Need to go mail them.

Buying mine today. It's me, I'm the procrastinator

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Splash, over

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
My stuff won't arrive until Monday, I'll try and it get shipped by Wednesday at the latest.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I wish I could spoil a part of my Santee's present. It is pretty loving great if I do say so myself, and perhaps one of the greatest things I've ever done. I just hope he does the right thing and shows it off when he gets it.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm at the post office sending my package to my victimsantee right now

Edit: package should be delivered Thursday

UP THE BUM NO BABY fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Dec 13, 2016

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
"HAT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN PICTURED-BECAUSE FACE OF RACOON MAY VARY"

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mr. Nice! posted:

How many cans of orange spraypaint did you use to to kill that squirrel?

Also squirrel is one of the greatest words to try to get a non-native english speaker to pronounce.

I prefer almost any native American place name in Washington state

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

M_Gargantua posted:

Every day I get home and realize I still haven't mailed the drat thing

Rude

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
My gift should've arrived this morning for my Santee. I hope he likes it :ohdear:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm glad you enjoyed. The butt booster is a product of :420:, King of the Hill, and a now very screwed up amazon recommendation list.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I just want to point out to anyone that missed it that I made the pubes out of 12s

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Stupid sexy Naked Bear

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I did not expect that butt booster to be put to use. I thought it was sort of silly and would get a laugh, definitely didn't expect any modeling to occur.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

That poster is tops.

I would proudly display that calendar

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mr. Nice! posted:

Still nothing received on my end, though.

:same:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Helldump Immunity posted:

Got notified from UPS that my bundle of love was delivered. Hopefully my santee got it :ohdear:

Did I ever.

I wonder what's inside? I don't need any gloves, unlike the rest of you pussies I'm not afraid of opening packages from strangers.

Oh, my, well, I have needed a new cookbook. FREE RRAIL!

Uhhhh, still in the original packaging, so I'm not going to bother opening in the hopes there's something better inside.

Hello tomorrow's coffee mug!

SMDFTB

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:catstare:

I guess I'll do what the bottle says

Goes in my...

loving PISS HOLE. Nope. Not doing it.

How sweet :3:

Oh. Nevermind.

:perfect:

Thanks Helldump Immunity! This poo poo is rad and the penis will be proudly displayed on my apartment doorChristmasHoliday tree next year.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
As much as I want to nominate mine for leading to an avatar I really was taken aback by the box that I opened up. Holy poo poo does HDI deserve recognition

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Soulex posted:

Well if she said thank you, it's probably for her. Just FYI.

Also sorry about calling them a him. I ASSUMED THEIR GENDER BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE BARRACKS TRADH LIVING WITH A ROOMMATE.

Someone probate this monster

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
You forgot to print, sign, and date that hand receipt. I'm sorry but it's no longer valid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Soulex posted:

Ok I'll give a hint. She might not have seen it before, but we have.

A penis!

• Locked thread