Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Tippis posted:

Ok. Only 6664 to go.

RIP the dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

cool new Polack jokes posted:

We have been given a chance to build a new society

Can we please not do the tax :(

http://i.imgur.com/EADprvO.gifv

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

lol yea I saw that one, Derek needs to include it in a BLOG, or at least a tweet

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Mr.PayDay posted:

Nice, CIG is hiring.
https://cloudimperiumgames.com/jobs

Let's have a look!

Funnily, the most wanted are ART (gonna need more concepts) and Engineers (oh hi, we need fellas to somehow make that hundreds of stretchgoal bullets work in real life and ingame in 2020 or so lol).

Production wanted: 0
LOL :gary:

That unironically makes sense.

Holy crap...

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

AP posted:

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/805872968979062785

There is independent verification of this out there but I'm not linking it because it's not really fair to identify individuals to the crazies anymore, given what's going to happen next year.

More coming soon

2 weeeks

Kakarot fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Dec 5, 2016

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

nawledgelambo posted:

You think one of the artists is trying to tell the backers something?

:vince:

Hes probably one of the walk outs

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

LMAO literally just took a pic of that to post here

gotta get those gunners trained from a young age :pilot:

oh, and be your space janitors

Kakarot fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Dec 6, 2016

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ripptide posted:

So that means Alexis is safe from your guess then.....

Hey, dont be mean to Money

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

A Neurotic Corncob posted:

pinepple on pizza: actually good

:bravo:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

:ohdear: Looks like we are headed towards a Branson level event

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

nice gold plated dildo

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
so did 2.6 ever come out?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

DapperDon posted:

"We’re already one year in - another two years puts us at 3 total which is ideal. Any more and things would begin to get stale." - Chris Roberts 10-19- 2012

Then he and :sandance: saw how easy it was to make loads of :10bux: from gullible whales and welp...here we are

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Was Sandi really wearing a $600 sweater?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

nawledgelambo posted:

Nah, she deleted a yet-to-be posted-here image of a devkit being used on twitter (even though it's already been found that devkits were in an office space already) and what I gather some explanation of how they're going to be importing star citizen to it.

Nice, good to know Star Citizen is coming to consoles. It was the plan after all

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Whats happening on Friday?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Galarox posted:

Parpa Claus

:bravo:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Whos that taking the picture

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Whats good in the stream

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
anyone got a summary?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Announcing New Ships to Buy Shouldn't Be Celebrated

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5iq8ay/announcing_new_ships_to_buy_shouldnt_be_celebrated

Shitizens are almost getting it

Kakarot fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Dec 17, 2016

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

$900+ bag

The backers will never know :ssh:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

MoMa..did you do that?

e: fake :(

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

D_Smart posted:

Someone show MoMA his score card yet?

MoMA predictions:

MoMA prediction scores:

1. not a valid prediction. we already knew this
  2. not a valid prediction. this was a given
  3. fail
  4. not a valid prediction. this was a given
  5. fail

dsmart prediction:

dsmart prediction scores:

1. croberts will recite, then write a cringe-worthy missive asking for money, making excuses, making new promises for 2017 CALLED IT! // see latest newsletter
  2. 2.6 will be delayed; and if they are smart, pushed into 2017. the schedule will be updated to reflect this CALLED IT!
  3. they will play 2.6 Star Marine on local LAN because doing it across the internet - the environment it was designed for - is shite it was 8v8 (the max before CE3 falls over) over the Internet. so much for 12v12
  4. no meaningful SQ42 reveal - of any kind CALLED IT!
  5. no meaningful 3.0 reveal - of any kind CALLED IT!

He called everything@!

Its the ELE

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

:prepop:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ArfJason posted:

Hey guys, reminder that i got doxxed by the chillotopia that is the star citizen megathread because i pointed out its not normal to spend months carefully and obsessively following people online to laugh at their family, posting graphs because the number is funnier than the other numvber or doxxing people, which has happened before in this thread by an ex mod. I hope you all realize how insane this is.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

alf_pogs posted:

wow maybe abh is a real person after all

She reached the center of the maze

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Swearing at video games is fun, but please remember to doxx your parents.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ArfJason posted:

Hey guys, reminder that people in this thread doxxed someone, and then did it to me and bought me an avatar of my real life picture because I had the gall to tell them how creepy it is to stalk people online constantly for months.

Namaste.

lol

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ArfJason posted:

I just wish the epic chillaxed mod bruh who issued a mod challenge like the gbs bitch he is would do something about actual rules breaking rather than being tricked into hunting snipes

nice meltdown lol

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

I.N.R.I posted:

Actually, this antisemitism is starting to make me uncomfortable .. just because some jews have a well-documented and storied history of harvesting baby foreskins and sucking the babies off during their rituals doesn't mean that they all do

wow...thats fyad for ya

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

TheAgent posted:

hello, some of this is prob rehashed

• 2017 is now looking like the last full operational year for CIG (*from the perspective of 2 people who recently left)
  • several office/staff moves (including the Brno move, disco lando, ben, etc) are still planned
  • roberts joked at one point "the cheap labor must flow"
  • the "must deliver" deadline is still march/q1 of 2017 for the sqlude
  • might be much less than what was planned to be released (think less than an hour of story content, highly repetitive missions to pad playtime, grind, etc)
  • sqlude will include the new footage shot earlier this year of hamill
  • direction/management are being shuffled around, some people with no experience are now in charge of dozens of employees
  • several employees and execs are now gone, including cashing out on promised bonuses or other monies when they left
  • motion capture problems include missing payments to studios where work was done (backend, most likely)
  • "If [we] didn't have money in the tank for refunds, delay. Delay, delay, delay. Promise, then delay. That was standard, yes."
  • had to cut one or several major characters from SQ42
  • additional mocap is required "to have the story make any sense" thanks to "constant" changes to the script
  • entire maps, levels, mocap, VA, music and SFX have been thrown out, reworked and thrown out again
  • what was promised for 2.6, especially networking, won't be in until late Jan/Feb 2017 at the earliest (maybe midyear)
  • 3.0 networking is a massive, complete mess and won't be anywhere ready for 2017
  • "They are walking the design back on a massive scale. Try and get a refund."
  • ^^ moma that one is for you because the guy who said it, lol, just lol
  • crunch time has continued now for over six months, some people over a year
if you're in this project for anything over $40, get a refund. get a refund like now. after 2.6 releases to the PU you're going to have a hard drat time getting anything back unless you pledged for the SQ42 package only

:drat:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Inkel posted:

How are people still falling for the obvious FYAD bait? Seriously.. some of you are dumb as gently caress.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
still entertaining though, if there are people to troll, let them be trolled

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Posting about a video game is fun, but Christmas is coming up, so please remember to doxx your parents.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ahhaha

[thing] was maybe going to happen, but now I said something, it wont! When it doesnt happen, it proves I was right :smugdog:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

I.N.R.I posted:

It's called metzitzah b'peh and they sell the discarded foreskins to skincare companies to put in anti wrinkle cream

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Good job, but that chart could be better. Spend more time on your ownage pic next time