Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

PureRok posted:

I had completely forgotten about Twisted, nor did I recognize the name until you mentioned the roller-coaster dragon. Thanks for digging up memories of that abomination.

I'd never seen that thread. After going through a few pages of it, I can see how it was goldmined. It's a complete loving fever dream and, not to defend this game in any way, this feels tame by comparison. Horrible furry self-insert fiction is outright cliché compared to were-roller-coaster mass murder madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

inthesto posted:

I never read the Twisted thread, but I do remember Heroes Rise, the thread that lead to it.

I still can't believe that game just devolved into a superhero sex fantasy and that the Choice of Games folks actually chose to publish it.

As I recall, it was one of the first few paid full CYOAs on Choice of Games, and so remains in the same way you'd tolerate a racist grandfather or something.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Mechanical Ape posted:

I wouldn't expect it to be this soon, but does the title get explained at any point?

The hosed up thing is, there was a perfect chance to drop it.

Blarghalt posted:

Each version of the Earth is different...In either very small or very large ways. This can be as minor as what you've eaten...or as large as the governing superpower.

It wouldn't be very good or subtle, but it'd at least make the title have something to do with the game.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Imagine five Earths on the edge of a cliff.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

CommissarMega posted:

As I recall, it was one of the first few paid full CYOAs on Choice of Games, and so remains in the same way you'd tolerate a racist grandfather or something.

I don't know exactly when Heroes Arise was made, but I do know that Choice of Dragons and Choice of Broadsides were their first two games, made in-house, and both of those were in a completely different league of quality.

The fact that not only was it accepted and published, but promoted as paid content boggles the mind.

blankd
Mar 26, 2010
So when they slap eyes onto the planet would the furries consider it a planetsona or what?

I'm not a professional artist in any capacity, but I feel like trying to fix these characters would amount to a redesign from the ground up save for maybe the fantasy furries because they have some semblance of fantasy clothing. But other than that, the design mistakes are pretty much nearly everything at this point.

The artist has my condolences since they probably had to work with those clunky backer designs and based on Klace's writing I can only imagine the character descriptions they had to grit through.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Rahonavis posted:

I'm a children's' book illustrator who specializes in animals, and my professional opinion is that every single character design in this thing is a loving disaster. I might do an effort post about the specific reasons why they're disastrous later (besides the obvious, "look at this poo poo"), but for now good God-drat these tails! I look at Kila's floof tornado and my eyes water. Learn anatomy!

As far as the lovely writing and story, I can't be the only one having flashbacks of Twisted. I'm linking to the Let's Read thread because it was a hell of an experience to be in on the ground floor for. I also cannot, in good conscious, make anyone read it without the commentary. See, Twisted is the tale of a man who learns he's really the chosen one of another world destined to return there, shed his lousy human disguise and transform back into a badass red dragon roller-coaster train with all kinds of rear end-pull powers and a cool leather coat and magic sword, defeat his evil counterpart, and save the universe. So far Major/Minor is starting to give it serious competition in the :magical: department.

E:

I was going to agree with you but then remembered that we don't know who/what is responsible for the Spooky Midnight Deaths yet! (Though there's pretty much no doubt that lovely Mentor Hyena is behind them, right?)

Just read through it. That's a hell of a thread to live up to.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

blankd posted:

I'm not a professional artist in any capacity, but I feel like trying to fix these characters would amount to a redesign from the ground up save for maybe the fantasy furries because they have some semblance of fantasy clothing. But other than that, the design mistakes are pretty much nearly everything at this point.

Wait, why are there fantasy furries in this? It's not only modern day japan, it's FUTURE modern-day japan. Is there a fantasy/Blizzard convention going on at the same time? Pick a time period! :argh:

blankd
Mar 26, 2010

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Wait, why are there fantasy furries in this? It's not only modern day japan, it's FUTURE modern-day japan. Is there a fantasy/Blizzard convention going on at the same time? Pick a time period! :argh:
Valqeuso, the assassin guild and Tiger Trump are from the furry fantasy planet. They are doing a ~magical ritual~ to kidnap Rabies from his world.

And as MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY THIS, this is sensible enough in a work of fiction where planet travel has already been established mentioned.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

blankd posted:

Valqeuso, the assassin guild and Tiger Trump are from the furry fantasy planet. They are doing a ~magical ritual~ to kidnap Rabies from his world.

And as MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY THIS, this is sensible enough in a work of fiction where planet travel has already been established mentioned.

So now Velsquez is the Mayor-King of two planets? :psyduck:
I thought they were from a different section of the same planet. With Terra being furrytokyo, and Earth being, well, earth with humans on it. The writing isn't exactly clear on this, or anything for that matter.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Earth" is furry tokyo. "Terra" is the fantasy world with Velasquez and Tiger Trump.

Human Earth doesn't exist.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Mechanical Ape posted:

I wouldn't expect it to be this soon, but does the title get explained at any point?

I have a feeling it is a throwaway reference to Major and Minor Ursa (because space, you see). Why it wasn't dropped in that infodump somehow is a mystery for the ages.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I have a feeling it is a throwaway reference to Major and Minor Ursa (because space, you see). Why it wasn't dropped in that infodump somehow is a mystery for the ages.

And to the fact that they're Bear constellations, because furries. Don't forget that. :pseudo:

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."
Hang on...

The furry is an ALIEN?

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I have absolutely no idea what is going on now.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Rabies has been sent from his regular universe where everyone's a furry to a different, alien universe where everyone's a furry.

Also he supposedly has the ability to move between worlds, but as yet he hasn't actually done that, he's only been yanked around by other people.

The author's insert character is dead and this is sad.

That's, that's pretty much it so far.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Will we meet a tsundere who calls us a "baka ino"?

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

So this is Terra, huh? Can't say I'm impressed.

I'm quickly thrown against a nearby tree. Like I was traveling incredibly fast. I land on the ground and grip my head in pain.

Too much to ask that Rabies breaks their neck at this part, huh?

The pain radiates harshly with my heartbeat. Which to say the least -- was incredibly fast.

I lost track of time, but eventually it subsided. As I'm lucid again, I quickly examine my surroundings. It feels like everything is moving faster than normal. The swaying leaves look as if they're in a hurricane.

But my perception of time quickly returns to normal. That was odd. It's like when you look at a clock. Sometimes the second hand moves faster for a moment.

And when you play this game, ten minutes seems like six hours.

I take a few steps forward, but can't find any balance. I quickly stumble over, and brace myself on a tree. What's going on? It feels like I'm drugged...

Damnit Kila, I knew your creepy rear end would roofie Rabies eventually! :argh:

I fall to my knees, embracing the tree. Otherwise I'd be eating a face full of grass. I start to wonder just where I've ended up.

But I can only think of where I'm -not-. Something tells me I'm a long way from home. The anxiety of that fact completely overpowers me. Any semblance of curiosity I had was utterly destroyed.

I sulk in some sort of otherworldly homesickness. Here I am -- stuck on the soil of a foreign planet.

He said I'd be brought back in the event of trauma. Was this experience not traumatic enough? And what if something traumatic doesn't happen?

I could already post all the mental illnesses this game has given me, but at this point I'd basically be reciting the whole drat book.

Who will inevitably stumble upon Klace's gigantic stash of coke?

Those weren't the types of things I -wanted- to see. But it was definitely my -right- to see them. I feel like this "Ark" has robbed me blind of my future.

What if I don't want this power? I guess I don't even have a say in the matter. I'm simply forced to help, against all of my wishes.

What else would I be forced to do...? Will I ever truly be myself again?

Questions I'm sure would be racing through our minds if Rabies had enough of a personality to be memorable.

Look, it's Leomon!

Also, I somehow accidentally brought up the stat menu in-between dialogue boxes! I should note that there is not one single battle in this game, so this never becomes relevant. Also, note the HP and MP values for Rabies. Har har har.

Goddamn, did Tetsuya Nomura guest-draw this guy? He's got a belt problem.

He kneels down beside me and wraps an arm around me. He rests a hand under my arm and lifts me up slowly.

It's very easy to lose your way...Especially when others want to use you. They put their own path before your own.

It's also very easy to lose your way when you're hurled head-first into another world.

He holds me up, and I limp alongside him. Who is he? Is this the guy that was conducting the ritual? If so, I don't sense any nefarious intent. He seems very wise...He's put me at ease. Just like the man in the Ark.

And for no reason whatsoever, Rabies trusts this guy. A guy that he suspects is the one who kidnapped him in the first place. Did Furry Outsider just award his 'power' to the person with the weakest survival instinct?

I've read over this sentence ten times and I have no idea what the gently caress he's trying to say. Is he saying their desperation around performing the ritual? Despair is contagious? What? This is one of the lines in this game that is just so outright confusing and weird that I can't bring myself to get mad at it. :psyduck:

If that is so, then I apologize. Your burdens should be yours alone to carry.

The journey to bring you to Terra...It was not an easy one to complete. It was filled with failure and compromise.

How do you compromise doing a summoning ritual?

Terra...? Is that where I am?

Konrad. It worked.

Anyone else noticing how all these 'intro' pics have the characters in pretty much the same pose?

I know this is the one.

And how do you know that, Endymion?

I can feel it. Just trust me.

How does he know? This is the thing: Rabies has had zero character development. Besides them having no actual lines of dialogue, we've been given no hints what he looks like, either. I used the gear I found in the game files because I could use literally any inanimate object to represent Rabies' thoughts. Hell, I could use a picture of Tim Allen and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Alright, I'll play along.

King Velasquez will be very pleased.

I feel like I'm finally able to stand on my own. I gently push aside this Endymion -- in a polite manner.

I explain my situation. I don't know why I'm here. I don't know who they are. Or who this "King" is.

Rabies is taking being kidnapped pretty well.

Very well. You deserve an explanation. At least the best as I am able to provide.

This is Terra. It's a peaceful world. In fact, we haven't had war for centuries.

What about the regular food riots? You know, what with the established shortages and all?

This is thanks to The Immortal King. He's ensured that Terra is a utopia...

A utopia that suffers from famine.

Plair's supposed to be a bad guy, but darnit Klace will try his best to make his views seem rational under the circumstances.

Back it up a second...Immortal King?

Yeah. He got lucky. Managed to find a world that suits him. It's a complicated thing, the flow of time. Immortality isn't something I'd want. But I guess it works for him. He's able to get lots of stuff done.

Every world experiences time differently. Many words [sic] are in sync, or very close. But if you find that one special world? The one where time's flow differs vastly? Well, let's put it this way. You might be lucky enough to live forever. Or you'd shrivel and die of old age...

Our King Velasquez? He found Terra. A world where time flows very slowly to him. This is why he's been able to live so long.

Watch your back, Zyborne Clock, there's a new sheriff of dumb time poo poo in town.

Well, I think Endy is trying to say...It's a good thing you're not dead right now. Your world must flow similarly to Terra.

Boy Rabies survived and I have to keep playing this lovely game, lucky me!

But, I guess it's a trade off. Some people might enjoy a shorter life. Especially on Terra -- where it's safe.

It's true. A day of happiness could be desirable. Over a life of war on another world, I mean. World travel if very risky in that regard. Fortunately for you, you're safe. Along with those that came instead of you.

Instead of me...?

I'm starting to question the competency of you two.

But not just every day. We had to do it at the same time, as well.

Same time every day, huh? That sounds familiar.

Yep! Turns out the Midnight Deaths were caused by these two screwing up the ritual. A ritual that still hasn't been explained at all.

Don't worry. The others are safe. We gave them to one of the local Lords. He helped them immigrate to Terra properly.

Well, let's not jump to conclusions. That Lord is known as Lord Plair. He has an open hatred for immigrants. So, we really cant speak for their safety. He could've killed them for all we know.

This is loving hilarious.

:ninja: Don't worry, we handed off the immigrants to a local lord.

:v: Which is to say we handed them off to Glorthax, Flayer of Foreigners and Stabber of Refugees. Whoops!

So, you two are assassins, right? You are aware of what assassins do, right?

Like ASSASSINATING A POLITICAL THREAT.

Well, I guess you'd call it "dirty work".

Though no one is supposed to know that. You shouldn't speak so openly, Konrad.

It seems that he's annoyed.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. We're the Assassin's Guild. We have two members. Student and teacher.

This is really starting to sound like you're both really lovely knockoff Sith.

Okay, do you two just literally not know what 'assassinate' means? Do you think it means leaving a pair of severed asses under Plair's bedsheet as a warning or something?

Terra isn't ready for a new ruler just yet. They'd throw the world into disarray.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU HAVE KNIVES. YOU HAVE POISON.

Biting social commentary via two assassins talking about how they don't assassinate anybody.

Bad at their job, sure.

Either way, I've heard enough about politics for now. I had a huge list of questions that needed answering. For example -- why was I brought here...?

Oh, you still have questions?

And we still have a long way to go. It seems like these benefit one another. Follow us. We'll explain on the way. If the walking is too much, let me know. We can always stop to rest if you need it.

You'll carry Rabies and you'll like it.

Speaking of which, this game has ten chapters. We're only just starting! :shepicide:

And Rabies just goes along with the guys that, once again, kidnapped him.

Why do they want to teach me about politics...? I can't believe that I was brought here for that.

They must be only thinking from their angle. It makes sense -- they did go through a lot to get me. But now it's -my- turn for answers.

Just keep up the pace. Walking and talking will have to do. We're on a strict schedule, you know. King Velasquez wants you by nightfall. That is, on the day the ritual succeeds.

I get this feeling that they don't care. I don't think they want to know the "what". I think they want to know the "why"...

I think the question is "who". Like a rational, non-Rabies person in this scenario would be going something like WHO THE gently caress ARE YOU TWO ASSHOLES GET AWAY FROM ME

Isn't that right?

I nod furiously.

I dunno. This planet apparently doesn't have it's poo poo together in terms of food supply. Maybe Rabies is a secret farmer?

Like, a farmer that somehow functions without a brain?

You'd think his orders would be something to the effect of "here's a potion to knock out the The Savior when you nab them, because they are NOT gonna be happy about being snatched."

Not that Rabies has DONE anything important, the game just says they're important.

Velasquez says "history repeats itself". One day he'll agree -- another he won't. He flip-flops on a semi-daily basis. But I guess when you're as old as him...You can start to see a pattern in things.

But there's no pattern with you. He's never sought help from another world. I guess you're an unknown variant. But I guess sometimes that's what we need.

Correct. You're a mystery to me, too. He didn't tell us what power you hold. Nor what you would be saving us from.

Rabies can wind back time or something, and I guess save Terra from Tiger Trump?

Velasquez trusts you with all the juicy intel, huh?

I'm a savior...? That's outrageous. I couldn't even do anything to save Klace.

Hey, savior. Did you catch the hint? Endymion wants to know what makes you tick. He wants to know why you're so special.

I mean, we did dedicate our lives to you. We deserve to know the reason why.

They what? Did doing the ritual make them swear life debts to me or something? :confused:

Konrad, don't be so demanding. And don't read into my words like that.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Huh. I guess we're both on the same page. We're both on quests and don't know the reason why. We both know I'm "The Savior", but nothing else. I guess I'd have to get answers from this "King".

I'm not sure they know about The Ark, though. Is Konrad hinting that I should tell them my power? It might not be a bad idea to gain their--

I know Rabies technically doesn't talk, but this makes it seems like Endymion just straight up read his mind.

Maybe these two just naturally trust anyone with dreadlocks.

You're here for a noble cause. That is something I can guarantee. And that is all I need to know. Do you have anything else to ask? If it's something I can answer -- I will.

Also, there's no real way to tell them about your power without sounding completely insane. Hey guys, I can reload my save! What's that? Well, it's a way to record your progress in a video game? What's a video game? Well...

All three of those statements are outright lies.

The majority of my questions were about Earth. For example -- what happened to Klace. And the rest, I would have to personally ask The King.

I just cannot get over how Rabies is just going along with this.

It shouldn't be much farther now. We're making good time.

Oh -- Endymion. The form. We should probably fill it out now.

Right.

Form...?

It's just a standard immigration form. Everybody new to Terra must fill it out. It helps keep track of numbers. But it also gauges your personality. It can help to find you a suitable job.

Not that you'll be needing a job. We know you won't be here permanently. But we can't give you any special treatment.

Didn't you two say the King needs to meet me right away? You'd think direct orders from Velasquez would kinda supercede standard bureaucratic protocol.

Couldn't you just fill it out with bullshit?

Again, all the more reason to just fill it out yourselves.

This is starting to feel more and more like Earth. Perhaps I'm not as homesick now as I was earlier.

Endymion reaches into his pockets and pulls out a paper. I then what I assume is a Terran writing utensil. After a few moments, he starts to write stuff down.

And don't you forget it! :bahgawd:

Off to a good start. We know your name. For the rest -- just answer honestly. Or not, I guess it's your choice.

Konrad looks at me and smirks.

I know it seems silly, but laws are laws. And it also beats an awkward silence. Especially since we're a long way from town.

Tune in next time for filling out Form A-10b, Section 4! Fun! :buddy:

Blarghalt fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jul 20, 2017

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
It's very important to follow the law at all time! Laws are laws! Also, did we mention we're assassins? We only take on assignments that are legal, though. Gotta go through proper guild channels, too. Needs to be approved by the high council of assassins, which is us. Very strict process.

Also lol at that stat menu being there.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

quote:

But there's no pattern with you. He's never sought help from another world. I guess you're an unknown variant.

Today in "Major/Minor obviously loving up simple words", the script says "variant" when it very clearly means "variable".

Come on, this is something a person who passed eighth grade math should be able to figure out.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
This game is so long because every idea is expressed in the least efficient way possible.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
If this guy is anything like Leomon he'll be the first one pasted when if someone actually threatening shows up.
also: TEN loving CHAPTERS?! :cry:

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If this guy is anything like Leomon he'll be the first one pasted when if someone actually threatening shows up.
also: TEN loving CHAPTERS?! :cry:

You're locked in here with me, ect ect.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Just replace all the dialog with the Tim Allen Grunt. Problem solved.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

wait a loving second.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

As soon as I began seeing this as Idiocracy for furries, everything made sense.

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

This game is so long because every idea is expressed in the least efficient way possible.
I know a speedrun trick for this game, it's called "taping down the Enter key".

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Quicksilver6 posted:

Just replace all the dialog with the Tim Allen Grunt. Problem solved.

Maybe that's why Rabies doesn't talk, he can only communicate in various grunts.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
I have figured out what sort of "assassins" those two fuckwits are. They're Character Assassins.

They make everything around them look worse. Not because they're awesome or cool but because they're a loving magnifying glass that shows all the dumb stupid flaws in the writing.

"Mayor" is the next step below "King." What the gently caress.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Below Mayor is Councilor, of course. Then below that is Lord Protector for some reason.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Which characters are original designs and which are paid for inserts? Because I somehow get the impression candy colored belt assassin dog is the latter.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Anoia posted:

Which characters are original designs and which are paid for inserts? Because I somehow get the impression candy colored belt assassin dog is the latter.

As far as I know, every male character we've seen so far was a paid insert. In fact, I believe every single male character in the game is a paid insert, with one exception.

Conversely, just about all the female characters are original to this game, with two exceptions (one of which is a genderswap of a male character anyway).

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009

Anoia posted:

Speaking of candy-assassin dog (Cassassin dog?)

Is it me, or does his fur just kind of stop at the elbows?

Miacis
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn!!
I think it's supposed to be white fur. Something you'd expect an assassin to cover, but I guess these guys are just... spies? I don't think they've spied on anything. The extent of their successes stops at organizing Potatosack Pinkfox's attempt at knocking Plair down, and performing a transdimentional ritual, so they're more like your standard mages at this point, really.

Also,

quote:

The majority of my questions were about Earth. For example -- what happened to Klace. And the rest, I would have to personally ask The King.
Should be a Tim Allen here

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
I don't know how to feel about any of this aside from the revelation that we've endured only one chapter out of a total of ten, which is way too many chapters. By which I mean one was too many to endure, and ten is too many to exist.

What's to become of us? How are we to learn to live among the candy-colored jackals and ham-fisted political allegories of Terra?

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

King Velasquez came from another dimension, but here he is immortal, and he likes summoning other heroes from other dimensions to solve his problems. He is the furry Lord British.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mechanical Ape posted:

King Velasquez came from another dimension, but here he is immortal, and he likes summoning other heroes from other dimensions to solve his problems. He is the furry Lord British.

I didn't think Lord British could get more loathsome.

blankd
Mar 26, 2010
You'd think the student would have LESS belts than the master if martial art ranks were anything to go by. :v:

I feel like the "immortality due to 'different flows of time'" is stolen from somewhere. If we didn't know what Valquartz looked like, I'd have made a joke about how he lives longer because he's human and >insert joke about dog years here<.

The character assassins breaking out the paperwork got me to laugh, sorry everyone.

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
So if Rabies is some sort of animal with absolutely zero survival instinct does that mean he is just a Red Panda? I don't mean a furry one I mean just a normal rear end Red Panda. Also I once again jumped a little when I saw neon rudolph assassin dog there.

All that talk about time, dimensions, and immortality make me unable to wait for the next impossibly long explanation of that. As someone who has read more bad fanfic than they would like to admit, this is seriously impressing me with how absurdly meandering the dialogue all is.

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp
To be fair, making the mayor into an immortal God-King would get people(animals?) to care about local elections.

Not these people mind you, the entire cast so far has been bafflingly dumb.

Except Velasquez is immortal because time flows differently on this world for him so if I read the update right (I don't and won't) so the next mayor-king-emperor would not be immortal which seems like it would disqualify them for the position. Ugh, thinking about this silly plot is painful

How are these even near equivalent? How will I return to my planet alongside how will I find out how the world mourns a pop idol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
I just realized that suddenly being sent to Terra means Kila probably saw Rabies disappear and must be freaking the gently caress out right about now. Hell, maybe the Tokyo police will just assume it's another murder, Kila hid the body, and they'll throw his rear end in jail. Then they'll try to pin every other murder on him as well, because if there's one thing Japanese cops like it's finding a culprit, regardless of actual guilt. With a little luck, Kila's gonna get the chair.

• Locked thread