Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
Worth ~$40 on eBay. Nice find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost

JcDent posted:

Ash is a little too talkative/energetic for me, but at least he's not MWG's Dave.

BIG NUMBERS NO WHAMMY!

He also likes to fudge poo poo to his advantage and fast-talk his way through it. Sadly, he's the only one I know of who does good quality KoW batreps and occasionally plays Epic.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
I can't bring myself to get rid of my WFRP 3rd stuff, even if no one plays it anymore. It was a great first go at that kind of system and if they could put a new version that was refined like EotE I'd be all the gently caress over it.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
Orks are stupid cheap and effectively ignore the negative BS modifiers that everyone else has to plan around. They're also T4 which is huge in KT. Your friend will be just fine.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
They're smugly rage inducing, which is exactly what they should be. gently caress I'm pumped.

I wish they'd step up the BB release schedule. 4 teams/year when there are over 20 teams is garbage, especially when they're only 6-7 models and a couple of tokens.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost

Reynold posted:

I'm trying to get a few friends together for a new Blood Bowl league, and haven't payed the game much attention since the re-release a few years ago. I bought the boxed set and Death Zone Season 1 at that time. It looks like all I need to get the rules with all teams included and whatnot is the Inaugural Almanac, right? Also I have the My Dugout app, but it doesn't look like it's up to date anymore, did they abandon that thing?

AND WHERE ARE MY LIZARD MANS?!

The Inaugural Almanac is DZ 1 & 2 combined. DZ 2 has more star players and teams (Goblins, Renegades, and Underworld), as well as sponsorship and stadium rules. It also has revised and additional skills. If you already have DZ 1 I'd just get 2, unless you want them all in one place. GW also has Teams of Legend which contains most of the missing teams, although ones with official releases since may have different costs/rules.

The Dugout app is abandoned as far as I can tell and a waste of goddamned money anyway. I've been using Zetan's Blood Bowl Roster, which works fine with Sheets on Android, and is up to date.

Lizards are coming, thankfully.

e: Some mans I've been working on:

Blood Bowl is fun and more people should play it:

spacegoat fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Sep 2, 2019

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
I dig that positional. 10K over a Skink for Shadowing alone is pretty good.

Did they say whether the Krox is gonna be GW or FW? Or are they doing a Treeman and just not gonna release one (I'm not bitter).

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
Looks like Barnes and Noble is also coming out with expansion boxes for Blitz Bowl, which are half teams plus the cards for $20. 'Flings, Undead, Chaos, and Skaven so far.

Also finished up my spookybois just in time to preorder lizzies.

spacegoat fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Oct 5, 2019

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
Goddamn this Lizardmen kit owns:

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

I'm not a huge fan of bashy playstyles, and the frenzy lineman is just me testing out poo poo. High elves are the ones I like the most of the teams in Vanilla BB2, and I think it's part because they're all AG4. Is that why people call it elf bullshit?

Sounds like you might like Skaven? Gutter Runners are a special kind of Elf Bullshit, and the rest of the team is pretty flexible in terms of playstyle. Mutations lead to some fun build opportunities.

ineptmule posted:

That said High Elves seem to be the least hated Elf team due to being less of an optimal starting lineup than Dark Elves and lacking the extreme pace of Woodies. They are my favourite Elf team and their long-term development is a lot of fun.

My personal Elf-Hate hierarchy goes Wood>Dark>Pro>High, but I'll play them any day over Dorfs. I'll play any team over Dorfs.

adamantium|wang posted:

I'm determined to fulfill my life long dream of a passing Orc team

Blitzmor's Boyz are due for a comeback.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost

Any speculation on the Chorf entries? Pricing is too high for the modern teams (though $25 for a Bull Centaur is Big Guy-ish), but too low to be FW. Re-run of the old minis in finecast maybe?

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
It's poo poo that they didn't just make one of the two Ogres in the box female, so you didn't have to shell out FW rates for diversity, but whatever. The Gnoblar rules, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
It'll be two ogres since you can only take six in a side and the GW box comes with four.