Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Thanks for the great LP, Herp! it was really fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Wow that last cutscene was incredibly rad

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Thank you Herp! :)

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
Is the Tau and SM DLC worth buying ($9 total for both) for BFG? I'll only be playing single player.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

berzerkmonkey posted:

Is the Tau and SM DLC worth buying ($9 total for both) for BFG? I'll only be playing single player.

Will you play Skirmish? The Tau are fun, but I wouldn't pay money for the factions to be entirely honest.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Will you play Skirmish? The Tau are fun, but I wouldn't pay money for the factions to be entirely honest.

Umm, I don't know? Is that still single player?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

berzerkmonkey posted:

Umm, I don't know? Is that still single player?

Yes, singleplayer against the AI. No story. It's the skirmish mode.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Yes, singleplayer against the AI. No story. It's the skirmish mode.

Yeah, there is a chance I'd do that. I'm not a huge Tau fan, but if they are kind of fun, I'd spend the $4.50. I did hear that the SM fleet DLC wasn't that great though.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

berzerkmonkey posted:

Yeah, there is a chance I'd do that. I'm not a huge Tau fan, but if they are kind of fun, I'd spend the $4.50. I did hear that the SM fleet DLC wasn't that great though.

I suggest you watch my overviews of the fleets before making the decision, see if they're of interest to you.

Space Marine Skirmish

Tau Skirmish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

I suggest you watch my overviews of the fleets before making the decision, see if they're of interest to you.

Space Marine Skirmish

Tau Skirmish

Will do - thanks!

• Locked thread