Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quincyh
Dec 24, 2011

He's stolen the fire chief's hat!
I finally, finally got to finish out the season, and oh man. It makes me so sad that none of my friends will watch it. I thought the first half of the final ep was a little heavy handed with the explaining, but I loved it. Jennifer's heist ep was by far my favorite though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincyh
Dec 24, 2011

spaceships posted:

do NOT poo poo on ramse in my presence i repeat do NOT say a bad thing about my beautiful boy, online or off!!

this show has been making GBS threads on the only decent human being since day 1 and i love him. i love ramse and you are dead to me if you do not

I used to love him, but that was before he decided his son he met like one time was more important than the whole of humanity, and then betrayed Cole like eight times, and then was a giant hypocrite because only HE gets to sacrifice the whole of humanity for someone he loves and anyone else who does it is weak/an rear end in a top hat, and also, man, I know that scene where he kills his son is supposed to be moving but all I could think was "Why the gently caress are you smothering him, go get a gun and do it fast instead of making him suffer for like five minutes, you tool!"

Fite me

Quincyh
Dec 24, 2011

Evernoob posted:

Hi there,
See ya in two weeks.

On another note. Poor turtle, that was really cruel and I didn't think Jennifer would do such a thing.

Did the turtle die? Every time they've paradoxed before, the two items just sort of explode and become one item. It's implied (or stated?) that Cole only survives this in s1 because he's a time traveler, but so was the turtle.

• Locked thread