Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

Darths & Droids is good if you want to "rewatch" Star Wars. It starts out as just a "What if the Star Wars movies were tabletop RPG campaigns and all the weird poo poo is because of derailing players and conflicting play styles?" webcomic but it ends up shifting into an entirely different take on the series, remaking the story while still using just screencaps of the movies. It includes Anakin actually being evil the entire time, having been manipulating kindly Senator Palpatine into declaring himself Emperor as a power ploy, and Darth Vader actually being Padme while Anakin's ghost roams the Death Star and possesses Padme for the final lightsaber duel.

Its pretty amazing how every attempt to "fix" Star Wars like this is infinitely worse than any of the actual films, I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Y'all are forgetting the best kind of TNG episode, which is "Other Klingons show up and bully Worf".

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Actually reading the Bible is like the least Christian thing you can do.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Support our Sewer Men.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Elfface posted:

You goons all forget.

Vampires need to drink blood. That means going outside and interacting with people, to get the blood from them.

Camarilla agent: "I can't explain it, starved themselves into torpor. Just spent each night hauling printers back and forth, then when it was time to strike, meowed like a cat and crawled away. Even the maddest Malkavian or most bestial Gangrel know how to hunt..."

If you're not a prissy Ventrue bitch, you can get by on rats just fine like the rest of us. You think you're too good for rats?!

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What, Jack Black as Solid Snake?

Wrong Kong. It'd be John Goodman as Solid Snake.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Why is the Normie Chad the dude from Silent Hill 2?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I think I've seen enough D&D memes know. Possibly, all of them.

I would like to see at least four or five more.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

rodbeard posted:

I used to live a couple blocks away from this guy. I only know because I got bored one day and looked at my local sex offender registry.

Which subforum does he moderate?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Europeans like their children drunk and open to suggestion.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

lmao if your international airport is not protected by a towering demon horse, just shameful

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Why is there a piss window? What is the purpose of the piss window!?

its for lookin'

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

Why didn't they just zip up to Australia for that part? Australia has plenty of desert, right?

But then you gotta deal with Lord Humongus and it's a whole thing.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Augustus Poop lol

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

That's not the real Dat Boi anyway

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

ABBA is the only 70's band I can think of to have a song specifically about not having a sex with a minor, so are they cool?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I don't think Dancing Queen would fly today.

Oh right.

What about Boston? Who were they loving?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

DIILFs

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Frankly, if an orangutan kills me, I probably did something to deserve it.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

some plague rats posted:

Okay well bad news: I play so many video games

I guess play different ones?? For example this last week Fights in tight spaces, sekiro and pathologic 2 have taught me nothing at all about guns

Sekiro taught me that a person with a gun is less powerful than a monkey with a gun.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Yestermoment posted:

Plot to a Evil Dead/John Wick style movie movie: Dude has been kept locked up by a town of draculas to be harvested for blood. He finally breaks free and goes hog wild reclaiming all of it.

I'm into the idea of an action hero who needs to stop halfway through every fight scene to have some orange juice and maybe a cookie.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Paladinus posted:

He died sucking on his own penis, according to his friends and colleague.

We should all be so lucky.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Hyperlynx posted:

What on earth was he talking about? :psyduck:

He's talking about needing to poo poo mid-commute.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

What's going on at the Florida Georgia border that they 'have no words' for slappin meat between buns and covering the whole thing with thick white sauce

Some things transcend language.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

"Problem"?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

but did he gently caress it?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I bet Terry did it. Out of jealousy.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

Welp, see all you assholes after 3 straight pages of horny

You know how we get when someone post a picture of Krusty the Clown.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Offering the Ferryman two wieners to cross the river Styx.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

You don't need much context to enjoy the simple comedy of millionaires pooping on each other.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Regardless of format, 01/06 doesn't line up to June 6th

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

So loving jealous that you got three days

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Scholtz posted:

actually it's more important to performatively dislike memes instead of scrolling past

Seems like you are ignoring the advice of the boney man you have posted, my friend.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

If a meme doesn't get complained about, is it even a meme?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Your meme is comparing the LGBTQ+ community to a fascist, mass-murdering super-villain, so maybe you don't really know what "belittle people" means I think

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

some plague rats posted:

Yeah you'd know a lot about getting belittled, every time you look at your dick you're like drat that be little

:negative:

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Someone explain how a meteor rises

It hits a trampoline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

:hmmyes: