Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
BH at the presser let everyone know we're really onto the source of dreams, and it's gonna be huge, AND we're not gonna foolishly tip our hand on what's the deal because we have a plan, it's a really fabulous plan, top men are working on all this business as we speak, just like the numbers, really phenomenal,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
CC

obvious fake, the presidential dick is much girthier & of course more stylishly manscaped

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
D TOP MEN need to start providing TOP RESULTS. What kinda shitshow is this?!?? SAD that it even got to this point. Too many LOSERS

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
0C
1D
We're TOO GOOD a president to have our TOP MEN leaking
2A The best leaders have the best advisors, but are willing to disregard their advice if they have to
3C
2 again D

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Now it's time to hit back, they won't expect it bc they thought the curse would win. But they didn't over estimate.

Demand! The! Reports! Where is Obama! Where is Hillary! Prepare to strike against the terrorists, militarily!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
B punch the greens and comeo ut swinging

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
D And lo, it pleased the LORD that his child's ball should SMOTE upon the BROW OF INIQUITY,
CRUSHING the very TEMPLE of the UNJUSTNESS & HOUSE OF SIN., castigating all wrongdoers into the eternal waterfeature of pain forever

Then the HOSTS of the LORD ROSE UP his beloved CHAMPINON upon their sholuders, & all the world rejoice'd & crowned him in glory forever &c.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nyaa posted:

The greatest president spent his valuable time dedicates himself to the nation. Even Friday, he work hard at internal relation in a serene green field. It is thus unfortunate that he can't update upon his beloved citizen with update and tweet.

You might ask, "Would the glorious greatest leader be available on the weekend?"

You should know the answers already: Mr. Trump takes weekend off.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Noooo holy father

PB&J

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I was gonna look up & post pics of the different possible callers, and somehow it all seems very ridiculous to me

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
E

I sleep no

I work in the political services, and a lot of the people we work with have a lot of regrets. I've asked our cabinet members to have their people come out and watch me stay awake. I sleep so little, time run backwards. As I buzz along, your life runs in reverse. Scars becomes wounds become chances to exercise better judgement. I don't know.

Like most people, I enjoyed sleeping in the mornings, before it gets to hot. Unlike most people, I've been pulled up by a press secretary in a squirrel costume.

I don't sleep. Sometimes when I am pacing, I think of those zen fountains that absorb a drip drip drip of water down a bamboo tube before finally tipping over and dumping their contents into a pool. Each step I take is another drip. I think, that fountain would grab me a pussy.

I don't sleep. But I know where I have been.

Six months ago, I slept in.

Six months ago, I slept all the way through the night and through the next morning. Six months ago, I felt like I needed to go to sleep at 2pm. And six months ago, staying awake felt impossible.

I don't sleep, and I have ways to go. But I can't sleep. I feel alive. I can stay awake two, slow, hours. Slowly.

Sometimes I get discouraged. I compare where I am to where other people are. But all that matters is where I am compared to where I was.

Once something good becomes something you are going to do for the rest of your life, the pace becomes less important. I know that my drip drip drip will amount to that deluge, eventually. Someday I will stay awake 3 hours, slowly.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
C: one of those old time fuckers said "Sleep is for the Weak" it's a powerful power move to never sleep again. Like these bullshit dreams can dare to gently caress with us then

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm woopin an hollerin

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I lolled

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
CB

China thing is concerning. Better get a plan. Call up Austrailua and find out what they think they're right next door and they're sorta bizzaro upside down America. P sure they also revolutioned against king george

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
C'mon it was 4000mg of a bright yellow pill that says "get laid"
Not the first time, not gonna be the last. Get your heads on straight so we can get back to MAGA

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
See you guys went in too deep. Should've just kept it professional, stuck with it was the drugs

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
1) Call Vatican priest depot, Baptist, monistary, and temple, and mhave them send candidates we will rigorously check for quality like our hit show apprentice.

2) Spicy, in these difficult times, we need you. We're building solutions *move hands in big-league style* and will have updates soon, but now is not the time to reveal our plans to the wholel world and show our hand. They're trying more extreme levels of magic but it's not working, don't tell them why it's not working though.

3) I'm building wall -- BUT -- it's more than just Mexican wall, this will prevent other evil influences too. Incorperating jesus styles into the wall will just make it beautiful and stronger. But we need bigger solutions. You're gentlemen who GET WORK DONE, I need you to assist helpless eggheads, and whatever our professional CIA needs you should support.

4) :sad: But don't worry Dr. Eggman, we're gonna get this fixed, I can see you are looking for the bigger picture. What do you need for the project? Hadrons? Dream Catcher? Magnet? Mars rocket? Computer + pencils? Show me your business plan for this solution some time this week. Get in touch with repubs for a hand up in this.

5) Sausage. Hash brown. Coffee. Oranges. Bacon. More Sausage. Hmmm, thinking we should let the south know we understand them. Chicken Waffles. Biscut + gravy.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Have CIA plant illegal drugs and terroristic items in Canada's Maple House (they don't have a white house). Maybe include HUMAN TRAFFICING -- WHITE SLAVERY!?!? The cowardly Canuk would sell American daughters into gently caress prison for a moose doubloon or whatever they have, without even batting an eye. Good for ratings. Mexican death cartel probably involved.

Next middle east country to bomb will be Guyana, or Ghana, whatever it's spelled.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Blasphemaster posted:

G. Have CIA Kidnap Schwarzenegger. MK ULTRA him into Terminator Mode. Chuck him in one of those neato combat exoskeletons you just know exist. His target is the Kardashian bloodline and that noisy West guy Kayak or whatever. Drone him once the task is complete.

AJ_Impy posted:

DRAMATIC REVEAL! Accept both, have them both over here in adjacent labs. When both teams are set up, lower the wall between them! Suddenly they are working together with their rival! Ratings GOLD!

you're hired.

also drop the moby

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
C) invite all trusty people to Dim Sum, American Burger, & Jagerschnitzel lunch

Carefully analyze who likes foreigns the best, these ones have the needed international attitude.
Then pick the one who likes it SECOND BEST, and still loves the burg, that one won't defect because of forigen luxuries.
Then compare everyone that is America first, but international leaning, and pick the best person to go to the EU and deliver the science message. They leave immediately after lunch.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
agree, turn on the TV as well

E: as in, right now even

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 3, 2017

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nyaa posted:

You should ask something of Melania too, but the thought of the people that you slept with might be a Chinese Plant has been bothering you a lot. You have to make sure. “Melania.” You called to her attention and interrupting her while she is taking care of spilling food on Barron’s mouth.

“Yes, dear?” She looks up to you obediently while the napkin continues its circular motion on the child’s face, spreading grease and oil to more surface area and making his face more orange.

Leaning closer with both your arm forming a triangle situated under your jaw, you probed your wife for her heritage with great espionage and stealth behind your words. “Are you a Chinese Plant?”

Her smile slowly faint into her confused stare. “Chinese… Plant? Like a flower?”

She’s good. Ohh- she is good. If she is a plant that is. Otherwise, she is SHAMEFULLY DUMB.

“Forget it!” You gave up on interrogating her for now. She is too wised up by your suspicion. You will have to make another attempt when she is more off her guard… Maybe when she is naked… Or using Chinese products. Trying to change the topic, you turns back to your family and relieve everyone with an ending speech. “Everyone work harder. Go out there and make the 6pm news. That is all.”

You order a third plate of sausages as your family gradually excuse themselves to their ...

If you aren't at least lurking the gbs lol thread, you might wanna consider starting

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
1) have white house chef concoct new drink involving caffeine and alcohol. And spicy chocolate.
2) Start digital fake news stream to keep enraged and not want to sleep. We'll prove them all wrong soon

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeeeeeeeeeess

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Arnold Chigurh comin

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Fuckin badass

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Mix AC

Like Washington said: "Trust, but carry a big stick."

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nyaa posted:

I could write the reseach progress in the episodic style of The Apprentice and we could boardcast each experiment live.

You can be mad at me, tell me I was born to nerd
I was checking science
Or you could just freak with me
Said it again, let the numbers roll
I hear that about you, baby
It's back when the city's dream
(It's hot, it's hot, it's hot)
Don't ever look at me like that
It's just in the desert, no
It's just in the desert, no

Wall down revealing fliming crew.

This but each team gets a mix of Chinese, American, and European scientists. You have to have conflict inside the team as well as between the teams

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
man this would be an immensely hosed up situation

Outrail posted:

Throw in some game theory. Each team has to test their hypotheses, vaccine, experiments on another team.

Do it. If you gently caress up the other team dies or goes crazy, but you lose the game. If you do it right the other team is substantially better off but you win the game.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nyaa posted:

Kim kadesian would be perfect, but she is missing.

dam

get bill ny + neal degrass Tyson + ancient aliens man to tag team the science

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
A goddamn madman

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
A. Lets see where this goes...

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
greatest president is real

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Hmm, these Chinese techniques are really getting bad results here, I mean, they got practically nothing. They should try applying TCM to the problem, or scientific method with Chinese characteristics. Really they need to focus on innovating.

America is doing average. Gaining info about the situation, but I think their hypothesis was an excuse to get hosed up and party. Def a frat-like party atmosphere from these guys, I hope they don't push it too far and get alcohol poisoning or a pregnancy scare. They aren't gonna be able to claim gramps died and get a second chance to take the finals they missed. Currently rooting for them.

European team is kicking rear end. Interesting concepts getting developed here. Watching that poo poo reminds me of "Hitler's secret experiments uncovered." Problem is, it's borderline unethical. Making people eat burning sand!? And they're still burned in the next dream?? Really getting a Dr Strangelove vibe from this. How far are they willing to go in their grim determination? What lines will they cross? What lines won't they cross!? A dangerous dark horse team IMO

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
how the gently caress'd this old woman get to be host tho? She's older than scoence, and unfit to run this thing

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
This is bullshit, that thread wasn't even about trump it was about his dumbass show
be a real shame if the ratings somehow tanked

collusion between trump and SA administration confirmed, mods knew

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
breaking news: trump misuses executive power to crush free speech on private citizen forums, American patriots shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
B. Odd. Is it the ice sickness? Is that only it? with great shurity... I think. Better not get too paranoid. But still...

American team: What are these metal cylenders? Beer kegs disguised as scientific equipment!? It says "Coors Ice Cold Rockies" when I tear off the liquid nitrogen science mumbo jumbo label! I see you can work hard and play hard. For nerds. As long as you keep getting good results, don't worry.