Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

nut posted:

magicians get famous for picking up a rabbits

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

tadashi posted:

So there was this contest at a furniture store to be declared "king of the sales force".
The winner keeled over and died when it was announced that he had won with a last second sale of a love seat.
When the EMTs asked the sales manager what happened, all he could say was, "I guess you could call him 'sofa king' excited to win the contest that it killed him."

E: I gotta work on this one but it has good bones.

lol

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

If the Founding Fathers were Founding Dads.

"We just drafted a new document. It's called the Constitution."

"Really? What's it about?"

"It's about four pages."

ChubbyChecker

FakeBlood posted:

just the phrase "ipad thai"

used to read spicy posts

ChubbyChecker

owlhawk911 posted:

happiness

hah, penis

ChubbyChecker

the end of the world but instead of armageddon its darnageddon

ChubbyChecker

sassassin; an assassin that just sasses people

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Great posted:

*a voice from beyond a trash can*
Psst, hey, hey, hey you, yes you. Come here. Look at me. Come over here and look at me.

Yeah that's right. Bitch.

ChubbyChecker

Finger Prince posted:

The assassin is a creature of shadow. The sassassin is a creature of shade.

ChubbyChecker

super sweet best pal posted:

Socratic Method Man convinced me I agreed with the song's message all along.

is it a pro tier username?

ChubbyChecker

owlhawk911 posted:

a secret forum for sad posts. all the posts you delete cause they're way too sad and would just bum everyone out? they go there, and if anyone ever finds it they have a really sad day. they can't even use it as a secret little forum for their crew because it's just too sad. the saddest forum

lol

ChubbyChecker

Jaguars! posted:

I'm not sure I can improve on his last name, tbh

[e] But I just spent several minutes trying to decide whether 'Cockblower' works on not

he was based on a real person named cochrane, so cockblower would work

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

Car: (gesturing to its windshield) Uh, my eyes are up here.

Me: (still staring at the headlights) I've made my choice.

lmao

ChubbyChecker

Chewbecca posted:

I've got more jokes for The Joke Explainer thread, but I think it's good as it is so I might post them here

link pls

ChubbyChecker

:tipshat:

ChubbyChecker

gary oldmans diary posted:

wondering how people who "have their life together" are eating doritos without getting dust all over their shirts since they make such a big deal about me doing it

ChubbyChecker

bluetail posted:

*leprechaun voice* they're always after me dick and balls

ChubbyChecker

Christoph posted:

Like an atomic wedgie but with different sources of power. So like a coal wedgie would involve sprinkling coal dust on their crack and a wind-powered wedgie would involve fanning their rear end

sprinkling coal dust on crack and fanning the rear end are both sword moves from the wheel of time

ChubbyChecker

Prof. Crocodile posted:

a child is caught swearing, and when his mom demands to know where he learned such foul language he is reluctant to tell her about the legendary lost episode of sesame street where kermit smacks the cookies out of cookie monster's hands and says: "suck my dick you gently caress man!"

canyoneer posted:

sports radio announcers are on strike, and the stations bring in the morning show shock jock djs with soundboards to call the game instead.

"pop fly to third!" *boy-oy-oy-oy-oing*
"caught by simpson" *homer voice saying d'oh*
"and that makes three. the giants are heading back to the dugout" *toilet flush*

lmao

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

grondr - social media for orc dating and hookups

trolls and nazgul also welcome

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Tindorc

Goblinsonly.com

make the thread

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

No no, I said give me everything in the registry, not the register. My friend Pamela's bridal registry, every single item. And keep your hands where I can see 'em, this is still a stickup.

ChubbyChecker

owlhawk911 posted:

nitrogen narcosis

ChubbyChecker

Jolo posted:

It's like 10,000 girls when all you need is a cup. It's meeting the man of my dreams and then hearing him shout out "Myyy wiiiife" and isn't it ironic. Don't ya think?

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

vader: no, I am your father!

luke: hi your father, i'm dad

lmao

ChubbyChecker

dracula vladdy AF posted:

a weird guy who talks about how good meditation is and how often he meditates, but he thinks that meditation and masturbation are the same thing and is so vague about it that no one ever finds out

"I meditate every day. As soon as I wake up, I grapple with myself until I gain total clarity"

lmao

canyoneer posted:

Make the thread

ChubbyChecker

nut posted:

no namaste november

haha

ChubbyChecker

Yinlock posted:

Sir, a COBRA agent had this video on him

Hawk: Put it up on the main screen, this could be a vital clue to their plans

*screen fizzles to life*

Cobra Commander: dear gi joe: suck my nuts

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

Stealing an original character but like in a heist movie.

Being lowered from the ceiling through a laser grid toward a glass case containing Jake the Hedgehog, who is a little shy but all the girls like him and also he skateboards and he's half vampire.

lmao

ChubbyChecker

mailorder bees! posted:

diarrhea is hereditary; it runs in your jeans

ChubbyChecker

xcheopis posted:

"For the love of God, Leprosor!"

ChubbyChecker

Prurient Squid posted:

The Fight Club "I had it all" scene where Fincher sets the scene out as a marketing catalogue except it's all anime merch.

magic cactus posted:

I used to flip through catalogues and wonder what kind of funkopop defined me as a person

i've seen an edited gif of american psycho where the guy has a wall full of funko pops, but unfortunately i can't find it

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

Parents who post lol the most

lol

ChubbyChecker

trucknuts but for your monitor

ChubbyChecker

Call Your Grandma posted:

a skeleton loses at a video game and the other skeleton that he's playing against says "lol bwned"

ChubbyChecker

Prurient Squid posted:

I had a dream where I was watching a YouTube video of a man debunking the idea of dinosaurs in the Garden of Eden by having a toy dinosaur talk to a toy human in a funny voice and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen and I woke up laughing my arse off.

lmao

ChubbyChecker

BALLS

ChubbyChecker

Royal Updog posted:

going full freeman on the land to avoid tipping the bin men at christmas

whats an updog

ChubbyChecker

Nosfereefer posted:

they say that if you die on the job in retail, you will live in endless peace with rent cut in half, as well as your step dad not being such a jerk

wouldn't that send him to walmarthalla where he fights endless karens

ChubbyChecker

Ventral EggSac posted:

Dune but Paul Atreides is played by Borat

"My spice!"

i'm a bit behind itt, but fucken lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Karate Bastard posted:

Watch it, pal I feel is pretty clear, but I'm getting real mixed signals off of gently caress you, buddy.

it's "watch it, pal" with benefits