Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

You really should go down there with them.

"No...They couldn't have been talking about me."

Oh? And aren't you clever? Aren't you brave? Why wouldn't they be talking to you?

"Brave? Brave? I can barely go outside and you want me to-to-to-go and do whatever weirdness that old man is asking about?"

And yet you persist! That is bravery, Aiya. If I had been so brave in life, I might have seen so much more.

"But didn't--" At this moment, she realizes that she's been talking with the voice in her head at full, conversational volume, drawing the attention of the three below. She sinks beneath her desk. "I can't."

Aiya...I told you that one day you would be called to help people. That time is now.

"I thought you meant, like, as a doctor. I..."

Don't worry. No matter how hard it gets, I'll be there beside you.

Aiya gathers up her courage, stands up, and walks down to the others. She waves weakly at Elsa. "Hi, Dr. Crowley. I'm, uh, Aiya Goto. I'm normally in the back. I don't...talk much..." She looks to Jun awkwardly, realizing that she doesn't know his name. To be fair, she doesn't know the names of any students in this class. But that doesn't make it any less awkward. "So...I guess you two have ghostly life coaches in your head too, right?" She begins laughing, because it's ridiculous. Ghosts, ahahaha. The only thing more ridiculous is saying it out loud.

She is mortified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

"What?" No, I'm not a doctor.

"What?!" Chosen by fate--no no no, I have enough trouble balancing my home life and my secret life, thank you very much.

"WHAT?!" CAT! CAT! CAT! GIANT MONSTER CAT!"

"WHAT?!" Where did this thread--oh no, wait, don't I--aaaaaaah oh god he actually jumped over the side and the professor actually used the light...rope. "Ohhhhhhhhh..." She ties one end of the rope to an AC unit and slowly, carefully works her way down with some encouragement from the Lady "You can do it!"

She shuffles next to the others. "It's a cat though, right? I wonder if it likes string?" Suddenly she hears an odd sound that she somehow knows is the whirring of a loom and more thread appears in her hands. "Oh! Thanks."

Rolled 10 on initiative.

• Locked thread