Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
never trust a papist tbh

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

indigi posted:

never trust a theist tbh

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

indigi posted:

never trust a papist tbh

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

indigi posted:

never trust

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/2damntrans/status/1394539719619452928?s=19

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I wonder what all those people would say if you proposed deposing the Windsors and executing them for all of perfidious englands warcrimes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
This seems like a very rich person problem. Ask the help to set the table with different spoons next time, I guess.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Pirate Radar posted:

has anyone figured out what she means

post bad take -> notification bar lights up -> dopamine hit -> repeat

the takes get more insane as time goes on as the posters creativity drains, and they start to realize that the cycle does not check whether or not the take is coherent

little munchkin has issued a correction as of 14:12 on May 18, 2021

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you can just say you prefer teaspoons and salad forks without being weird about it

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

if I get some dessert spoons, is there someone who can supply me with massive man mouths?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol she doesn't have the spoons for dessert

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

lmao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
"Do I eat pudding like an AGP" tears through r/trans for 33 thousand posts and directly causes over a thousand people to be cancelled

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
The idea that they were made for male mouths is stupid, since eating dessert is inherently feminine.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
small one = teaspoon
big one = tablespoon

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

paul_soccer12 posted:

small one = teaspoon
big one = tablespoon

Stop oppressing us

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

The idea that they were made for male mouths is stupid, since eating dessert is inherently feminine.

right?
you know what I want for dessert
how about another porterhouse steak, eh lads?
Am I right

and like sure I can't feel my left side all of the sudden but iii

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I only eat with the manliest of utensils, the shovel

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A shovel is not phallic enough my dude, why not beer bong it

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dessert spoons suck. Glad to know I can lay that at the feet of the patriarchy.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Committing gender crimes, eating my dessert with a spork

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/MAdryaelTong/status/1394432323773419524?s=20
https://twitter.com/MAdryaelTong/status/1394434464013508609?s=20
https://twitter.com/MAdryaelTong/status/1394437189367435267?s=20

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
advanced degree in the profile name, absolute dipshit, 100% track record

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

paul_soccer12 posted:

advanced degree in the profile name, absolute dipshit, 100% track record

https://twitter.com/MAdryaelTong/status/1267205012968607744?s=20

decolonization is good, but please don't attempt it in real life. It can only be applied to academic syllabi

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
dont trust anyone who has performed philosophical suicide

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/MAdryaelTong/status/1267205012968607744?s=20

decolonization is good, but please don't attempt it in real life. It can only be applied to academic syllabi

wow this is a profoundly lovely checklist even from a decolonialist perspective. Why are you breaking things down based on broad racial categories created to reinforce white supremacy? Why only one of each, these identities are not monolithic and in fact are often contrasted in interesting ways. (how does american blackness intersect with blackness in other colonialized countries with different indigenous populations?) Where's the QTPOC voices here? when i studied this in school there were multiple classes on this topic alone. pathetic scholarship

i'd go after the big brain I/P take but i'd need to write a loving dissertation on what's going on there

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Hot Karl Marx posted:

dont trust anyone who has performed philosophical suicide

i'm a philosophical zombie, is that what happens when you do that

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

if there’s minors there definitely keep kink out of (obvioly) it but I feel like generally queer people have been shamed for being into kink stuff so I can see why some adults would like to include it in pride. just have it at adult-only events and don’t put that poo poo in daytime parades

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

posting about massive man mouths like the internet has never shown them the lady cramming the party sub into her gaping maw

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

indigi posted:

if there’s minors there definitely keep kink out of (obvioly) it but I feel like generally queer people have been shamed for being into kink stuff so I can see why some adults would like to include it in pride. just have it at adult-only events and don’t put that poo poo in daytime parades
I think it all depends on what you mean by "kink". Leather daddies in full paraphernalia get to strut in the daytime like anybody else, because they were there from the beginning. People who are engaging in sex acts, different matter.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

tokin opposition posted:

wow this is a profoundly lovely checklist even from a decolonialist perspective. Why are you breaking things down based on broad racial categories created to reinforce white supremacy? Why only one of each, these identities are not monolithic and in fact are often contrasted in interesting ways. (how does american blackness intersect with blackness in other colonialized countries with different indigenous populations?) Where's the QTPOC voices here? when i studied this in school there were multiple classes on this topic alone. pathetic scholarship

i'd go after the big brain I/P take but i'd need to write a loving dissertation on what's going on there

Gotta love people who can't even do idpol poisoned tokenism right

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Hey, if they want me to stop autosounding on Haight they'll have to pry my probe out of my cold, dead urethra!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/RadCentrism/status/1299580608700510208

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

lmao that bio:

@IvyLeague
RadCentrist. Destroyer of ignorance. Lover of politics, philosophy, science...and gifs. Scourge of blue check extremists.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
loving barf. I don't think even I could be that obnoxious if I tried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

tokin opposition posted:

✅ 1 assigned reading by Candace Owens
✅ 1 assigned reading by Thomas Sowell
✅ 1 assigned reading by Priti Patel
✅ 1 assigned reading by Olavo de Carvalho