Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jose posted:

Stfu about China

Jose Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

The idea that they were made for male mouths is stupid, since eating dessert is inherently feminine.

right?
you know what I want for dessert
how about another porterhouse steak, eh lads?
Am I right

and like sure I can't feel my left side all of the sudden but iii

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

No one's cancelled Zizek yet so weirdo philosophers still seem to be fine

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

probably didn't notice the stomachache between the bouts of making GBS threads out worms and coughing up blood

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

No one gets to just have yellow and black lol

Racist-rear end bees out here buzzing around making honey

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I will never not laugh at the bros, dads on holidays (when they can't force their S/O to cook), and newly divorced men wandering aimlessly around supermarkets, lost in the array of pasta and sauces as if they were trapped in a labyrinth

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I am guessing from this discussion that the US does not have homemaking/cooking classes.

we absolutely do
I learned how to bake a lasagna in one

it's also where they hand out the plastic crying babies that you have to carry around with you

just as, with the babies, people don't take the lessons to heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

dog whistle?

Not the right phrase for it probably but it is a pretty common duck for the ultrawealthy landlord types