Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm in for a rewatch if and only if we start from the beginning because I haven't seen S3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Okay I'm joining the rewatch tonight. What episode are we on? I'll have to catch up this evening before the live watch.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

moist turtleneck posted:

Wasn't the actual reason that LFB was dating Kyle and LFB didn't want Kyle to do fakey panky with Audrey

Yeah that's my understanding as well.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Wait gently caress am I given to be understanding that Deadly Premonition is actual TP content? Or merely refers to the universe?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Escobarbarian posted:

It just has lots of references

Why would you think it was actual TP content, what

Just caught up backwards through the conversation. I thought I missed a fuckin TP game on Switch somehow.