Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Doom Goon posted:

One more month left!

I don't really have any money (ever), but let's have some fun for the road anyway! I'll :toxx: and give at least $.25 per goon up to $20 for every goon that completes a run from now on to the end using Can Of Worms's Final Fantasy V Advance Randomizer. Make sure to emptyquote this post on a win so I can see it! Oh, and please don't use the FFVFJF site, although if you want to slip a victory into another run's #Up that's probably okay.

It's up to you if you want to spoil the Jobs you get or not but I'd recommend it to reduce grinding and magic level confusion. Also, I'll probably wait until next year to actually donate so I can kill two birds with one stone and water that :black101: tree.

Won with no spoilers! And before finishing the real version of the run, too.

My classes:

Knight
Default: !Revive
Skill 0: 15 Shell
Skill 1: 45 !Flirt
Skill 2: 100 !Steal
Skill 3: 200 HP +30%
Skill 4: 380 !Zeninage

Dancer
Default: !Catch
Skill 0: 10 Find Passages
Skill 1: 65 !Guard
Skill 2: 100 !Jump
Skill 3: 170 !Revive
Skill 4: 410 !Rapidfire

Beastmater
Default: !Scan
Skill 0: 10 Sprint
Skill 1: 65 !White 3
Skill 2: 110 HP +20%
Skill 3: 160 !Gaia
Skill 4: 420 !Summon 5

Ranger
Default: !Aim
Skill 0: 30 Find Pits
Skill 1: 75 !Hide
Skill 2: 110 !Time 3
Skill 3: 160 !Dance
Skill 4: 440 !Mix

It took a slightly ridiculous amount of grinding to be effective, but NED went down like a chump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Awesome, I'm making a post later tonight! And before a real run, nice job!

But I wanted to ask if you ran into any bugs with the Randomizer? The first time I tried it I patched the wrong version but this time Skill 1 doesn't unlock for any job (oddly enough it counts it in the Abilities Unlocked stat). I'm not going to miss !Kick or !Flirt anyway (!Time 2 kind of stings with Float and Haste though). I haven't gotten anybody to Skill 4 yet but the rest seem fine.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/FF5ForFutures/status/898698853381095424

:toot:

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
https://twitter.com/revenantkioku/status/898698954686124032

:confuoot:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I believe you mean :getin:.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
I was adopting the mindset of RK, noted Wrong About Games Man.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Could be worse. Could be Vanilla FF12.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Doom Goon posted:

Awesome, I'm making a post later tonight! And before a real run, nice job!

But I wanted to ask if you ran into any bugs with the Randomizer? The first time I tried it I patched the wrong version but this time Skill 1 doesn't unlock for any job (oddly enough it counts it in the Abilities Unlocked stat). I'm not going to miss !Kick or !Flirt anyway (!Time 2 kind of stings with Float and Haste though). I haven't gotten anybody to Skill 4 yet but the rest seem fine.

The one bug I've seen is that some abilities just don't show up in the abilities list sometimes. I only noticed it for !Time--I had to just change to another ability and/or enter and leave the screen a few times before it was available to select. Could that be what's happening with your game?

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Okay, this is harder than when I did the same fight but a regular run with time instead of freelancer.
I would do it this way.
1. Reflect rings on everyone, mirage vest on chemist. Put everyone in the back row. !image on Ninja. If you have the patience you can genji shield+mini your freelancer.
2. Haste your chemist, then blessed kiss omega.
3. Get Goliath tonic and protect potion on everyone (or dragon defense if you feel spicy)
This will allow everyone to take a hit from Omega despite being berserked. As well as mustard bombs.
5. Dragon kiss everyone and haste everyone.
6. Start reflecting Thundaga off your party. Remember that this is more effective on iOS than on other versions, so you shouldn't have to dragon power to do good damage.

The steps are simple, the fight will be mind numbing, and you will need a lot of elixirs to keep everyone topped off. In general though, I found a hasted but berserked omega to be a lot easier to deal with.

OzFactor posted:

So, I am seeing a weird thing I've never seen with my Ninja (I'm on iOS): she has Sasuke's Katana (aka Hardened Dagger) in her right hand and the Thief Knife in her left. She hits twice with the Katana and once with the Knife when the Knife procs a Mug. I've tried a couple different weapons in the left (Twin Lance, Chicken Knife, Dancing Dagger) and no, it's just the Thief Knife, and only when Mug fires. It didn't happen when the Dancing Dagger fires a Dance.

I'll do some testing of my own. But I know this is intended behavior for the dancing dagger when a dance occurs. You get a dance attack with each weapon then the non dancing dagger gets a regular attack. It's extremely good with the Twin Lance(5 hits)

While I'm at it I might test two dancing daggers, see if there's a chance they both proc for 4 dance hits.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Okay! I'm doubling this :toxx: again from last time to $1 per goon who finishes a Randomizer run before the end (up to $20 total). I also meant to post this a few days ago (whoops!) so I'll extend it a few days as well. Check the post.

Also, I could have sworn I hit a bug and was missing abilities, but the only one that hasn't eventually popped up seems to be !Kick (good riddance) which was my Knight's Skill 1 (I seem to remember missing !Flirt but that's there now). It might be worth using a cheat code beforehand to check if they all unlock properly. Here's my chaos classes, which I'm embarrassed to admit means I've mostly been riding !Call and !Dance until the end of World 2. Go Titans! Also funnily enough my !Jump-ing Knight got Equip Lance.

Knight
Default: !Jump
Skill 0: 10 Find Pits
Skill 1: 60 !Kick
Skill 2: 90 Equip Lance
Skill 3: 150 Equip Axe
Skill 4: 410 !Summon 5

Red Mage (x2)
Default: !Call
Skill 0: 30 !Spellblade 1
Skill 1: 65 !Time 2
Skill 2: 95 !Focus
Skill 3: 180 !Dance
Skill 4: 390 !Iainuki

Time Mage
Default: !Throw
Skill 0: 30 Pharmacology
Skill 1: 60 !Flirt
Skill 2: 95 !Spellblade 4
Skill 3: 200 HP +30%
Skill 4: 410 !Mug

derra
Dec 29, 2012
18 TC's is enough for me this year. I have a kid now!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Every year I get stuck on twintania,mane this year is no different.

Instant death doesn't work on the gigaflare form on iOS. Just had an assassin's dagger proc death and it missed right before I got annhiliated.

Thief
Time Mage
Ranger
Chemist.

I have everything.

Help?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

The second form is not heavy and not immune to Stop, so assuming that the iOS version isn't a sack of poo poo in this regard too, you could just keep it stop-locked while you burn it down.

Alternatively try a chemist's Death Potion? I don't know if the iOS version changed it from being A% hit or not.

(What I'm getting at here is the mobile version loving blows please stop playing it people :()

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Kyrosiris posted:

The second form is not heavy and not immune to Stop, so assuming that the iOS version isn't a sack of poo poo in this regard too, you could just keep it stop-locked while you burn it down.

Alternatively try a chemist's Death Potion? I don't know if the iOS version changed it from being A% hit or not.

(What I'm getting at here is the mobile version loving blows please stop playing it people :()

Stop-lock worked. Thanks!

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Bufuman posted:

I will openly admit that I had to savestate abuse this one, because as I mentioned earlier, I HAD NO !ITEM COMMAND because the Balance Mod failed to add it to my list of abilities when switching to Mime (seriously Can of Worms, if you're reading this please look into that, I wouldn't want anyone else to get stuck without that command when they really need it, this was NOT a fun battle).

EDIT 2: OK, what seems to happen is that !Attack and !Item are missing from the list when you first bring up the Ability menu on someone... but if you switch to someone else with L or R, the commands appear on their list. That's an interesting bug. Well, now I know for future reference.
Oh, thanks for the report! No idea why that's happening at the moment.

Doom Goon posted:

Okay! I'm doubling this :toxx: again from last time to $1 per goon who finishes a Randomizer run before the end (up to $20 total). I also meant to post this a few days ago (whoops!) so I'll extend it a few days as well. Check the post.

Also, I could have sworn I hit a bug and was missing abilities, but the only one that hasn't eventually popped up seems to be !Kick (good riddance) which was my Knight's Skill 1 (I seem to remember missing !Flirt but that's there now). It might be worth using a cheat code beforehand to check if they all unlock properly.
!Kick might be hardcoded to not appear in the list of skills. It's not really a great skill anyway so I might remove it in future iterations.

I'm pretty annoyed that this summer sapped all my free time due to real life stuff, didn't even get the chance to update balance mod! :argh: I'm still stuck on my first Fiesta run too, just finished Big Bridge... gotta wrap this up!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Can Of Worms posted:

It may be related to something Sulla discovered in his pure Mime run:

quote:

As I went through the Wind Shrine, I wanted to have Marcel try fighting as a Mimic. However, there's a bit of an unusual drawback to the Mimic class: you must learn at least one ability from another job before the Mimic can select the Fight and Item commands from the ability menu. Marcel couldn't do anything except use the Mimic command, and that wasn't going to be enough as a solo character! I went ahead and selected the Mystic Knight instead, a job that only requires 10 AP in order to unlock an ability, and fought through the Wind Shrine in that fashion. The Wind Raptor gave Marcel enough points to unlock the Magic Barrier ability, and then I could finally swap over to the Mimic job permanently, with the ability to fight and use items. Here's the traditional picture for my solo characters upon completing the Wind Shrine:

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001

Nasgate posted:

Okay, this is harder than when I did the same fight but a regular run with time instead of freelancer.
I would do it this way.
1. Reflect rings on everyone, mirage vest on chemist. Put everyone in the back row. !image on Ninja. If you have the patience you can genji shield+mini your freelancer.
2. Haste your chemist, then blessed kiss omega.
3. Get Goliath tonic and protect potion on everyone (or dragon defense if you feel spicy)
This will allow everyone to take a hit from Omega despite being berserked. As well as mustard bombs.
5. Dragon kiss everyone and haste everyone.
6. Start reflecting Thundaga off your party. Remember that this is more effective on iOS than on other versions, so you shouldn't have to dragon power to do good damage.

The steps are simple, the fight will be mind numbing, and you will need a lot of elixirs to keep everyone topped off. In general though, I found a hasted but berserked omega to be a lot easier to deal with.

I don't think I can keep up with him with only one Mixer who isn't starting Hasted. Like, I'm not even sure I can get through #2. But I will try!

FairGame posted:

Every year I get stuck on twintania,mane this year is no different.

Instant death doesn't work on the gigaflare form on iOS. Just had an assassin's dagger proc death and it missed right before I got annhiliated.

It does work, it just missed. It's still only an 80% chance even when he has no defenses.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

OzFactor posted:

I don't think I can keep up with him with only one Mixer who isn't starting Hasted. Like, I'm not even sure I can get through #2. But I will try!

Nah, it's doable, just rough. He's so fast and you have to come in with a Reflect Ring that it's really hard to get things layered. Use Sulla's solo omega report to help.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ultrafilter posted:

What the hell, I'll make a pledge too. The general consensus is that the most overpowered jobs are Blue Mage/Mystic Knight/Bard/Chemist, so let's see what y'all can do without them. I'll throw in $10 for every goon who triple crowns with none of those jobs. No upper limit, but that's every goon, not every run.

So far I've got runs from Ablative, Asimov, Bregor, Bufuman, derra, Einwand, FreeKillB, Funktastic, Mega64, Modoh, Mountaineer, Mustard Iceman, Nethertribes, Novasol, Poque, Rebelle Winter, Samuel Clemens, Serene Dragon, theshim, WilliamAnderson and ZiegeDame. Have I missed anyone who's already done this?

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ultrafilter posted:

So far I've got runs from Ablative, Asimov, Bregor, Bufuman, derra, Einwand, FreeKillB, Funktastic, Mega64, Modoh, Mountaineer, Mustard Iceman, Nethertribes, Novasol, Poque, Rebelle Winter, Samuel Clemens, Serene Dragon, theshim, WilliamAnderson and ZiegeDame. Have I missed anyone who's already done this?

Me!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Wow, ten each? That's awesome of you.

Rixaxun
Jan 29, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

I went back through my fiesta list and found one, here you go.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.

ultrafilter posted:

Ha, I completely forgot that you were doing that :toxx: and never even mentioned my Thief/Ranger/White/Mime run for this. I'm glad that you're clearly watching for qualifying runs, more money for charity is always good.

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em

ultrafilter posted:

I technically did this, but Quickleak is more OP than the listed classes.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

ultrafilter posted:

Thanks! I forgot to tag your :toxx: when I posted my shots but you got me anyway.

Can't believe it cracked $20k this year, you are all amazing.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Can Of Worms posted:

I noticed in my classes that !Summon doesn't appear unless I do it from the menu and not switching characters, but !Kick is just right out. Thanks for the mod, it's a pretty novel run for me! It's kind of funny, I've only gotten Time once and never Spellblade, Dance, or Summon/Call (or swords that weren't on a Red Mage).

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Kyrosiris posted:

Nah, it's doable, just rough. He's so fast and you have to come in with a Reflect Ring that it's really hard to get things layered. Use Sulla's solo omega report to help.

As the resident psychopath iOS expert: Succubus is effected by magic evasion. So if your only damage source is chemist you have to use dark flares, which max out at slightly below 7k damage if you use a buttload of turtle soups on omega. So you want roughly 26+ dark matter to be on the sure side. :science:

Also dark sigh is effected by evasion as well, so good luck with Shinryu.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

ultrafilter posted:

'sup.

I have three triple crowns with none of those classes.

RitzBlues
May 30, 2014

ultrafilter posted:

...Have I missed anyone who's already done this?

My third run was #PureChaos #Upgrade Beastmaster -> Dancer -> Berserker -> Monk

It was definitely challenging, as Beastmaster was the only class with enough options to make these fights happen. !Calm lock, and waiting for melee crits took down Omega. Mammon + GalaJelly (Which required 3x Dragon Aevis releases to !Catch) releases made Shinryu doable with a pile of Phoenix Downs, and 4x Dragon Aevis + Magic Lamp + Equip Ribbon immunity glitch made NED possible. Monk is NOT a good choice for a final job in #Upgrade.

Doom Goon posted:

Okay! I'm doubling this :toxx: again from last time to $1 per goon who finishes a Randomizer run before the end (up to $20 total). I also meant to post this a few days ago (whoops!) so I'll extend it a few days as well.

This was so much fun, and was incredibly easy! Extra Spicy gives a few too many job options. May want to restrict this to a One Job Fiesta for future Extra Spicy runs.

Faris Ended up becoming the de facto Bard of the group when she got !Sing very late in the game.

Faris White Mage
Default: !Zeninage
Skill 0: 30 Berserk
Skill 1: 60 !Calm
Skill 2: 85 !Spellblade 4
Skill 3: 180 !Summon 4
Skill 4: 370 !Summon 5

Faris Beastmaster
Default: !Flirt
Skill 0: 30 Light Step
Skill 1: 70 !Red 2
Skill 2: 110 !Time 3
Skill 3: 200 !Time 5
Skill 4: 350 !Iainuki

Faris Dragoon
Default: !Flee
Skill 0: 25 Shell
Skill 1: 45 !Guard
Skill 2: 80 !Summon 3
Skill 3: 160 Two-Handed
Skill 4: 280 Equip Whip

Faris Summoner
Default: !Black 6
Skill 0: 30 Find Pits
Skill 1: 60 !Check
Skill 2: 90 Shirahadori
Skill 3: 180 !Sing
Skill 4: 360 !Drink

I had a really tough time figuring out what to do with Lenna all game until she finally learned Equip Swords (Hello Brave Blade) and later !Rapid Fire with Holy Lance.

Lenna White Mage
Default: !Drink
Skill 0: 25 !Summon 1
Skill 1: 75 !Time 2
Skill 2: 125 !Time 3
Skill 3: 175 HP +30%
Skill 4: 300 Artful Dodger

Lenna Beastmaster
Default: !Mineuchi
Skill 0: 20 Find Pits
Skill 1: 60 !Flirt
Skill 2: 100 Barehanded
Skill 3: 160 Equip Rods
Skill 4: 250 Equip Whip

Lenna Dragoon
Default: !Recover
Skill 0: 25 Berserk
Skill 1: 60 !Summon 2
Skill 2: 105 !Summon 3
Skill 3: 170 Equip Axe
Skill 4: 270 Equip Sword

Lenna Summoner
Default: !White 6
Skill 0: 20 Find Passages
Skill 1: 60 !Calm
Skill 2: 90 !Steal
Skill 3: 190 !Blue
Skill 4: 360 !Rapidfire

Boldz achieved godlike status when combining innate !Time 6 with !White 6 - Quick Holy all of the things! Early game was a snap with !Zeninage.

Boldz White Mage
Default: !Zeninage
Skill 0: 20 Find Passages
Skill 1: 60 !Black 2
Skill 2: 95 MP +30%
Skill 3: 150 !Spellblade 5
Skill 4: 400 !Drink

Boldz Beastmaster
Default: !Aim
Skill 0: 20 Sprint
Skill 1: 75 !Aim
Skill 2: 105 !Focus
Skill 3: 180 !Time 5
Skill 4: 420 !Black 6

Boldz Dragoon
Default: !Revive
Skill 0: 15 !Summon 1
Skill 1: 40 !Kick
Skill 2: 95 First Strike
Skill 3: 190 !Black 5
Skill 4: 400 !Zeninage

Boldz Summoner
Default: !Time 6
Skill 0: 15 HP +10%
Skill 1: 65 !Mineuchi
Skill 2: 95 !Black 4
Skill 3: 190 !Animals
Skill 4: 350 !White 6

Galuf/Krile was another character that had everything: !White 6, innate !Iainuki, !Spellblade 6, and !Call to name a few. Next time I get a summoner, I'm skipping the magic shop summons, and only getting the battle summons to make !Call that much better.

Galuf/Krile White Mage
Default: !Iainuki
Skill 0: 25 Shell
Skill 1: 70 !Lance
Skill 2: 95 !White 4
Skill 3: 190 !White 5
Skill 4: 410 !Black 6

Galuf/Krile Beastmaster
Default: !Calm
Skill 0: 20 !Black 1
Skill 1: 60 !Mineuchi
Skill 2: 95 Equip Katana
Skill 3: 180 !Animals
Skill 4: 430 !Summon 5

Galuf/Krile Dragoon
Default: !Kick
Skill 0: 20 Cover
Skill 1: 55 !Black 2
Skill 2: 100 !Focus
Skill 3: 170 !Call
Skill 4: 270 Equip Harp

Galuf/Krile Summoner
Default: !Drink
Skill 0: 30 !Spellblade 1
Skill 1: 75 !Recover
Skill 2: 120 Barehanded
Skill 3: 190 Equip Rods
Skill 4: 420 !Spellblade 6

Ok, no more :words:. Carry on with your fiestas!

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

After many attempts, my final fiesta of the season is done. iainuki is a fickle ability.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

RitzBlues posted:

This was so much fun, and was incredibly easy! Extra Spicy gives a few too many job options. May want to restrict this to a One Job Fiesta for future Extra Spicy runs.
Good point! And congrats on the (first ever?) Extra Spicy Randomizer triple crown there!

RitzBlues
May 30, 2014
Extra Spicy could also work well with a #Natural for balance purposes.

Any goons planning on streaming a finale to celebrate another fine summer of FJF?

RitzBlues fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Aug 23, 2017

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Doom Goon posted:

Okay! I'm doubling this :toxx: again from last time to $1 per goon who finishes a Randomizer run before the end (up to $20 total). I also meant to post this a few days ago (whoops!) so I'll extend it a few days as well.
And here's my own :1bux: to the challenge. I guess this makes it the first (ever?) Mild Randomizer triple crown. Technically non-weighted Chaos, and I happened to get 2 Red Mages of all things which weren't bad as Summoners/Dancers. My classes are in the quote, but thankfully between !Spellblade 4 (Thundara), !Jump innate on my Knight, !Time 2 (Haste), and rods (Wonder Shell) being available I was able to essentially Dragoon Omega. This was a really refreshing run, actually, being able to run and deal with most common battles. I didn't even max out Chicken Knife!

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

I vaguely remember whoever was doing the Brave Blade incentive saying that they would keep donating for late arrivals as long as they were triple crowns. No big deal if that's no longer the case, but if it is I've got one to add to the pile:

Ended up going with a blessed kiss strat for Omega after burning way too much of my drug stash letting him go through his script on my first attempt. Was overleveled for most of the game, but such is the nature of a brave blade run.

Doom Goon posted:

Now I think I'll see if I can't knock one of these out in a week, since it took me two drat months to get around to finishing this run.

Rudicron
Oct 30, 2013

It's Lunchtime!

Get yourself a hotdog!
What kind of Light Warrior would I be if I couldn't fulfill my own challenge?

https://twitter.com/Rudicron/status/900548112116326401

And for entertainment and thematic reasons, I followed it up with one from Krile.

https://twitter.com/Rudicron/status/900550023544545281

Done at levels 31 and 33, respectively; I've been abusing the fact that goblin punch adds both weapon values together for its attack value, to pound through higher-defense targets.

Proof of Donation

Rudicron fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Aug 24, 2017

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hello Friends!

It's the last week of the Fiesta by my count and I once again have not bothered to even start my run.

Mainly because I drew White Mage as my Water Crystal job. Siiigh.

However, I can't finish a year without a run so I will need to finish up quickly.

In fact you might say I:

For every character between now and the end of the Fiesta named Sonic that completes the Fiesta I will donate a princely sum of 2 British Pounds to charity to an upper limit of £50.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
And I'm streaming my Sonic run at the moment here: https://www.twitch.tv/natural20

In case anyone is bored and wants something hilariously terrible to watch.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Hello Friends!

It's the last week of the Fiesta by my count and I once again have not bothered to even start my run.

Mainly because I drew White Mage as my Water Crystal job. Siiigh.

However, I can't finish a year without a run so I will need to finish up quickly.

In fact you might say I:

For every character between now and the end of the Fiesta named Sonic that completes the Fiesta I will donate a princely sum of 2 British Pounds to charity to an upper limit of £50.

OP'd. :)

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ugh, just finished grinding four Berserkers to level 45 because I had to fight Sandworm with quadzerks. AGAIN.

Beat it in only 34 attempts this time, though.

I put that grind off for two loving months, but I did it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.
My 5th and last run for the year hit a bit of a wall when I went to farm for Reflect Rings; due to my team having a slow and inconsistent offense, getting four of them took a while.

But now I have those and Air Knife Aerogas, so things are looking up again. :getin:

Probably should level my dudes a bit so I can get in on that Exdeath Punching (everyone's 29 at the moment, so I'll need two levels by the end of the forest and two more before the end of Meatfort).

EDIT: Just beat the crystals, now it's time to FifthJob! My last class for this fiesta is... Ninja. Another repeat, but I'm not complaining, especially since I'm playing the Balance Mod. Give my Dancer Dual-Wield and we're looking at 100% chance of Two Swords Dance, GIMME
:gizz:

Bufuman fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Aug 25, 2017

• Locked thread