Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

This thread makes me regret having a ps4. The fun goons seem to be on xbox.

I hope fun goons buy d2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Legs Benedict posted:

there are plenty of fun goons on PS4 we just aren't egomaniacs who constantly about our dicks

not that there is anything wrong with that, at all, in fact

Oh yeah, I assumed they just weren't playing because they dont constantly post. I'll try to play with ps4 guys for d2.

Not that constantly posting is a bad thing either,

How!
Oct 29, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

That doesn't look like loving cheese to me dude.

I'm losing my mind. What the hell is this picture.

:suicide:

I think its some kind of pastry

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Insane Totoro posted:

[KINK] Big Dum Space Mans: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2011959

Post for an invite. That is, if you like spanking the competition.

Add me! I'm somewhat ok at this game. Not offensively bad, anyway, and I have good mic etiquette. (No birds)

Psn- tshargreaves

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Ew god sorry

How! fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jul 10, 2017

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Im really excited to explore in this game, the environmental design seems a lot better so far- the D1 patrol zones were all built like a Lazy River ride.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Is the Farm part of the EDZ, or is it a separate zone that we load into every time?

Also, whats the Goon clan name for PS4?

How! fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jul 24, 2017

How!
Oct 29, 2009

BlindSite posted:

You'll have to load in every time by the looks but you don't have to orbit before you can just jump.

Oh, bummer - the new Director system seems a lot better though. Although I did use that load time to roll and smoke a lot of weed. I guess I can still get high waiting to get into a pvp match.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Legs Benedict posted:

EDZ supposed to be 2x the size of the cosmodrome

I wonder if its gonna be like a proper map, or just another loop of hallways to zoom through on a Sparrow.

I kind of enjoy the Voidwalkers grenade charging thing- its fun. Charging the Axion Bolt gives you 4 seekers. So when guys all camp Zone B you can potentially send them all scrambling like assholes and voop them one by one.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Im also retarded and youre coincidentally already on my friends list on ps4. I'll dm you next time I'm online.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

We all do.

Also the bungie forums are amazing for poo poo like this lol

Pls link so I can laugh

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Lol just lol if you need to roll a fireteam in 6s

How!
Oct 29, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I'd say post your stats but that will probably backfire and you're some unknown god that can make the complete difference no matter what.

Let's just say that if you're a really good player bungie's matchmaking assumes you can carry 5 terrible players against 6 decent ones who get their farm on.

Ah yeah, no, I'm definitely not some secret goon lord or anything. Im better than random pubbies, but I'm not as good as most of the dudes in this thread.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

PathAsc posted:

The only thing that matters to a goon, truly, is your ability to voop. The rest is just bullshit window dressing.

I voop real good i do

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Shut up about cartoons you clowns.

Arent there supposed to be driveable tanks in this game? I'd be surprised if those are included in only pvp without a Combined Arms game type.

Or are the tanks not really a thing?

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Waffle House posted:

Two tanks at once, as depicted in one of the reveal videos. What does it mean? I have no idea, but there's definitely two of them at once:

I bet its a cutscene. I know its just a cutscene.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Joined your dumb cartoon clan! Lookin forward to September. Game comes out the day after my moped rally so I'm gonna be really hungover and useless!

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Yeah seriously. I dont want my Murder Barbie to have a personality beyond a hosed up mannequin.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Somebody please post lore, I gotta poop

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Ghost, open this door

We need a corn husk

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I want my weed chocolates to come with Destiny codes now.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

But theyre gay farts??

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Insane Totoro posted:

I'm keeping a soft cap of 85-ish for [KINK]. We are at 60 members thus far in [KINK].

At the 85-ish point, people who have previously rolled with us have some priority. Or like people who are super active in this thread. Or if you're super asking nicely to join us!

I'm actually totally okay with people inviting their non-goon friends to [KINK]. We are very inclusive...

But on that note, I want to make it clear that the admin group of [KINK] is going to come down very hard on toxic behavior. You're all adults and we expect you to keep that way.

It's cool that GBP is still around!

Is teabagging considered toxic? Im suicidal for a good teabag. Sittin on faces is very important to me

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Angry Walrus posted:

Like pronouncing grenadier?

You're better an pronunciation, "pronouncier", as it were.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Fart

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Im bad at raids because of a crippling social anxiety that only seems to manifest when I need to talk to other nerds playing the same game.

I work at a bar ffs, im not shy, i dont get it!

How!
Oct 29, 2009

If there isnt a hackneyed lovecraft quest on that water world then they hosed up

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I like that the texts in the trailer were from Gary

How!
Oct 29, 2009

widespread posted:

Meanwhile, I cracked open my copy and got that Coldheart preorder weapon thingy.

... how is it?

Its good for locking down hallways with disco death, but doesnt win a lot of 1v1 from my experience

How!
Oct 29, 2009

hiddenriverninja posted:

My main problem with Destiny 2 is that the cape game is really weak.

I was promised a poncho.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Got the knucklehead helmet with the detailed radar nightstalker- its good for wrecking in pvp.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

All the clan features are working except the roster for me.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Sidearms look way cool...

They are bad though. I guess the kinetic ones are good for crits? Are there kinetic ones besides the starting pistol?

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Titan is the laziest fuckin poo poo.

The campaign moments on Titan were awesome- I spent a moment looking at the cool bubble-city architecture. But after the campaign its just generic deus-ex shipping container jungle gym.

It has potential

How!
Oct 29, 2009

How are you drunk off 6 pbrs

How!
Oct 29, 2009

What a wet noodle face

How!
Oct 29, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

loving lmao at anyone who doesn't love Asher Mir, he's the best character in the game

The gensym armour is also the only suit that doesnt suck.

Except i dyed all my guns yellow with bumblebee and i look like scuba steve with the titan poo poo.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

More like old fart

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I wonder if it counts logging in, looking at the character screen, then logging off and watching Netflix?

Cuz thats how I play D2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Norns posted:

*after 100 plus hours

I live in a glass house and ill throw stones wherever the hell I like