Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the only upside to bayley's segment is that it occurred in hour 2 which i'm fairly certain is going to be the least watched hour of raw in the show's history

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

even worse they think they're helping bayley. there was a kernel of "I want to succeed my way" in there that was then completely buried by a wrestler saying they didn't want to hurt anyone

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

I mean it wouldn't be bullshit if she had won in the past five months or not had the title handed to her by Sasha

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Benne posted:

Bayley just loses all the time and cries about it and looks like the lamest dork on the roster. What kid will ever want to look up to or "be like" this character?

milhouse

maybe

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

VJeff posted:

I'll stop counting on HHH to make a better wrestling show than Vince when he stops making a better wrestling show than Vince.

:same:

trips vanity booking himself could not be worse than Vince

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Cm Punk feud, Seth Rollins feud, Brock Lesnar feud, Sting feud, etc

I can deal with one bad feud going at a time, I can't deal with every single concurrent one being awful

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

same, there is some way to input a whatever credit card and not give them money?

yeah, just cancel the billing cycle after you sign up

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Strawberry Panda posted:

Roman with the belt will be exciting because you'll never know who's going to take it off him.

man I don't even remember how they took the US title off him

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

she forgot to include the winner of the women's mitb match

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I even wanted Carmella to win because I thought she'd be fun with it. This just sucks. As annoying as it is when they invalidate ppv results right after how would you all feel if Bryan just came out this Tuesday and had them redo the match? I think it's a horrible idea and they just need to deal with their mistake but it's an option.

the storyline is mitb was bad so dbry is going to book the next ppv to be better

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Went to the show tonight.

1) The women's MITB was getting decent reactions and the Ellsworth moment got the heat they wanted. With the ref's arguing about it, there was hope that the match would continue. When they did not do that, the crowd went flat until there was a Shane chant to hopefully have him come out and restart the match. Carmella is fine with this set up but how she won was not helpful.

2) Fashion Police segment was well received and the announcement of the match drew cheers.

3) Usos vs New Day was an awesome match and it involved a tequila sunrise! Although we had a gently caress finish right before this, I was fine with this one because it means that both teams look strong for a rematch (which I hope is a submission match).

4) Women's title match was just blah on all levels (and except Carmella cashing in which got a pop). I miss my Rusev.

5) Title match was good with Randy Orton being treated like a god (along with his dad). The finish though seemed quick but it got the heat that WWE wanted.

6) I really blanked out during the Breezango match.

7) I would first like to say that I was most looking forward to Nakamura's
Entrance since I had never witnessed it in person before. With this thought in mind, I would like it to be known that Baron Corbin is a jerk, I hate him and I hope he gets kidney stones.

This match was awesome and the crowd was so into it. The ending seemed rushed though which (along with Corbin winning) made every leave pretty quickly.

This was my first non House show. It was so cool to see the background stuff that you never see while just watching the Network.

Once again, gently caress you Baron Corbin.

what happened on the ramp during the men's ladder match? Dunn missed it entirely because of course

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Also Dave said Owens had to be helped backstage after the match

That he or Sami can even still walk is a minor miracle

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

4 star jinder

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

The only "big" spot on the ramp that was missed by the cameras was Corbin chucking AJ into the railing. AJ took it like a champ and flew into it though.

thanks, all we heard was a loud bang and then everyone in the crowd looked to the ramp

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Golashes posted:

I think the only reason I wouldn't say MITB was the worst PPV of the year so far is I legitimately don't remember extreme rules

it had the murder of bayley, how could you forget it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Raw's getting TLC and SD is getting HIAC

ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the second ever women's hell in a cell, james ellsworth

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

VJeff posted:

Uhhhhhh hold on a second Rollins vs. Lesnar in a TLC match might actually be the loving tits?

SmackDown has done extremely well with its gimmick matches, so I would be cautiously excited for whatever they do for Hell in a Cell.,

I will completely turn around on Brock if he does a shooting star press off a ladder

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

dont even fink about it posted:

Or unhappy, according to taste.

Man reading through this thread, watching wwe seems like a worse and worse idea as time goes on.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

The AJ hanging from the briefcase spot really just made me wish they would do a finish with someone getting briefcase while hanging from it.

tbh he was doing such a good job of climbing the rope i actually thought that was going to be the finish

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

This isn't even the stupidest rumor I've seen today

Which is Cageside seats says Reigns' announcement might be Taker rematch at Summerslam

this loving company

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

so I think vince has Alzheimer's and is going to redo WM33's main event every four months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Gonz posted:

Tonight on Raw, Roman Reigns stands in the middle of the ring and continuously spins a fidget spinner for 7 whole minutes without saying a single word. Then he leaves.

people call it his most charismatic promo yet!

• Locked thread