Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Oh Snapple! posted:

Only one more hour until all of us make a terrible mistake!

Some people for the second time!!

I'm here to collect waifus and perform repetitive screen tapping tasks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

4* Elisabeth Bathory
3* Cu Chulainn, Boudica, Jing Ke and 2 copies of Lu Bu.

Sounds like I need to do some rerolling.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

It isn't letting me add my stuff to the friend list document, but, here's me

Stigrbrand
FC: 455,059,060

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

How do you add yourself to the Google doc? It isn't letting me add a row or anything when I open it.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Is it just me, or does Medusa hit like a truck? I know she has that passive boost to her attack, but drat, she takes poo poo out hard when she hits.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Dj Meow Mix posted:

Is it worth ascending 3 stars at the moment? I've got caster cu ready to do it and I've been grinding the exp daily so I don't really have anywhere else to put these caster exp orbs or whatever they're called.

I ascended my Medusa, and don't regret it, but I also don't know how to metagame, so maybe I did a dumb and just don't know it yet.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I've got Elisabeth and Emiya for my 4*, so I'm assuming I want Herc for my freebie when that rolls around?

Almost through Orleans, currently running Mash, Saber Lily, Medusa, Elisabeth, and Emiya.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I will be happy if I never see another loving wyvern again, that's for sure.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm running out of friend points. I have no friends.

Same here. I still can't add myself to the Friend doc.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Saw this on the FGO America page on Facebook

FGO USA posted:

"Fate/Grand Order -First Order-" Blu-ray package featuring English dub will be released on October 24th!

In celebration of this announcement, a commemorative Craft Essence featuring the key art of "Fate/Grand Order -First Order-" will be available through a special quest. By completing this quest at Chaldea Gate, you will get a First Order commemorative Craft Essence!

Event goes from 7/6 to 7/13

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Captain Baal posted:

I mean one also has a metal plate on their head

I don't actually know what that is and it's the part of Jeanne's design I hate the most

It's a full protective helmet/face shield combo in Anime Lady Armor terms.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Eopia posted:

I have 3 Kaleidoscopes, 1 Heaven's Feel, 1 Imaginary Around and 0 5* Servants. Please game, give me the characters to actually use their great CEs on properly.

I'm in a similar boat. I've done 3 post-Fuyuki multipulls, and haven't seen a single 4 star servant yet.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Tired Moritz posted:

excited to roll and get trash

Between this and the upcoming SSJ4 Vegeta/Goku on Dokkan Battle, I am primed for some disappointment.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I'm not hyped about Gil, but I love to pull on gachas. Been trying to resist though.

Nero is the next rate up event, isn't she?

Any idea when Alter Jeanne is supposed to be added? She's supposed to be good, right?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

What should I be trying to equip my Heracles with?
Right now, he has Verdant Sound of Destruction, since I assumed maximizing his Buster was the best idea and that's the best Buster buff I have.

I don't have Kaleidoscope, but I do have The Imaginary Element and Seal Designation Enforcer if either of those are a better choice.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

rio posted:

Who are the top choices for the Master Recruitment Campaign 4 star characters? I have Tamocat from the list already and that's it.

I took Herc as my free choice, and it was like pushing a button that unlocked easy mode.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I've literally only ever seen Fate Zero. I really need to watch FSN and these spinoffs.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Also no anime adaptation has Heaven's Feel.

Not yet, but I did read where they announced one was in the works a week ago or so.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I have Imaginary Element on my Herc right now, and I feel like I'm getting more mileage out of that than I was with Verdant Sound of Destruction.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Captain Baal posted:

It has really good fight scenes and Kuro is an obscenely powerful poverty servant that you get from the Prisma Ilya event

Poverty servant? You mean she's a free drop and not Gacha bait?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pureauthor posted:

Nope! Starting with Halloween they'll start giving you free 4* Servants for events and all the resources you need to fully ascend and NP5 them by the end of it. Some of the 4*s are ridiculously good Servants too.

Kuro is the free welfare for the Prisma Illya event and an aforementioned 'ridiculously good' Servant. Illya herself is the 5* Limited. And also the second-worst 5* Caster in the game.

Sweet!
I just wanted to make sure you meant that poverty, and not some different context like "She's 3* and therefore easier to ascend, but her stats are as good as a 4*" sort of poverty.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

How is Ishtar as a unit? I know she isn't out yet, but, I wanna know if she's worth saving up to whale for when she does drop.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I managed to get Lily's second ascension, so, woohoo I guess.
I can't get serpent gems to save my drat life, so I can't upgrade Medusa, and I'm not even gonna pretend I can get any of the stuff I need for Herc or Emiya or anyone else in my team.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Argas posted:

It's also the only time he just wins, period. No mutual eliminations, no wins but dies, etc. The only time Cu Chulainn just unequivocally wins is when he's not a lancer.

Which is even funnier since Lancer is his favorite class.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Oh poo poo, the event is up. Time to get whaling.

Edit: gently caress yeah, pulled Nero with my 6th Summon ticket.

the_steve fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jul 25, 2017

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Oh poo poo, did a multi and got my first 5*, Altera.

drat, now I have to try to choose between her and Nero.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Seems like the Nero banner has been halfway generous.

Pulled Nero with summon tickets
Pulled Altera on a multipull, and pulled Tamamo Cat on a subsequent pull. I mean, I already have Heracles, but, it was nice to finally see some 4* characters for once.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

W.T. Fits posted:

European, obviously; African swallows are nonmigratory.

But really, cutting a swallow's not impressive.

Cutting a swallow AND its coconut, now that's impressive.

I did a report on Miyamoto Musashi back when I was in college, and if I remember the duel between him and Kojiro, the Swallow technique was inspired by the movement of a swallow's tail while in flight, not from a desire to murder a small bird.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

So, for Event CE, I have
Moonlight Fest x1 (+3 dumpling drop)
Moon Goddess' Bath x2 (100% dumpling drop)
Moony Jewel x2 (+2 dumpling drop)
Mooncell Automaton x2 (+1 dumpling)

Based on that, what stage should I be farming? And what CE should I be trying to use?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

RMZXAnarchy posted:

What's everybody's issue with Saber Lily?

I find her quite serviceable considering how poor my luck with Golds are and she's currently my best character until I can ascend EMIYA, Medusa and Jing Ke to third Ascension (Which they have the items for, just not the levels.)

Plus she's adorable and my only Saberface. :3:

IIRC, it's just that for being a 4* servant, her stats are pretty low.
Sure, she does in a pinch, and hell, she was my go-to Saber until I pulled Nero and Altera, but, you can certainly do better

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Two multipulls and 10 summon tickets later, and the only two things worth a poo poo that I get are Medusa #5 and an Imaginary Element.
gently caress this Gacha. I'm not buying another goddamn stone until we get the guaranteed 5* events.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

It is weird that Lancer Cu isn't ranked higher, considering he's pretty much Irish Hercules.

drat, I need a few more phoenix feathers and horseshoes to finish my final Medusa ascension.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Realized I had a summon ticket, decided to toss it into the void since I've given up all hope of getting anything good from the Gacha, ended up pulling the Black Grail.
I don't know how to feel about this, I mean, what's an effective use for it?
Right now, my team is pretty much beatsticks and waifus: Mash, Medusa, Hercules, Emiya, Attilla, since the game doesn't require strategy or team composition yet.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Hate-Senpai posted:

A ha ha ha ha ha ha it's my second time hearing that phrase this week.

I watched one of the Abridged series on YouTube the other day and heard it there, it amused me enough to stick in my memory.

Do any of the current dailies drop meteor horseshoes?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

New Leaf posted:

I would pay cash for random assortments of asention materials.

Except they'd probably put it in the Gacha pool with the characters and the Essences.

Five multipulls and not a single dragon fang :negative:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Edit: Double post

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

RMZXAnarchy posted:

finally got somebody on rateup, but it was just Robin hood. :(

unless they put oekanos out soon i'm gonna give up unless I can actually pull a new loving servant.

I think I can count the number of servants I've pulled since Nerofest on one hand.
The Gacha is hellbent on sticking me with all of the copies of With One Strike it can muster.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sciencegar posted:

I own all the Fuyuki rateup servants bar Saber, but I'm still tempted to do a single 10-pull on this banner. Partly to increase my peoples NPs, partly for the tiny chance of Seibah, and partly just to solve the pulling itch for a while because blowing a single ticket each night on the goldfest stuff isn't doing it for me.

I realise these are all terrible reasons, but Scathach is still at least a month away and I'd like something to invest in, if only a random CE.

I really want Baber, but, I've been hosed by this Gacha way too many times already, they're not getting any more of my money until I KNOW I'm getting something worthwhile.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nyeehg posted:

Decided to roll my last 3 quartz today for the chance to grab waver. Ended up grabbing Lancelot (one of my favs) so I'd call that a win.

Honestly had a good run with this rate up. I spent a lot of quartz and while I got a lot of crap I also grabbed Kintoki, Artoria (5* and Alter) and now Lancelot. Not what I expected but a wins a win.

Looking ahead I know the fuyuki rate up is kinda crap but I really want to grab EMIYA. Yes I know he's not the best archer and I can grab him as a support but I want my own drat it!

Busting out Unlimited Blade Works is entirely too much fun, there's no shame in wanting to ride that wave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

a kitten posted:

Next event announced

Hardly an event, that's pretty much the loving default, they just hide it under other fake banners.