Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Thanks - I will definitely think about feet or some kind of mat if I go to deploy it.

Thanks! I poked around aliexpress but it's of course kind of a nightmare - any know good vendors/models?

Yeah AliExpress has a terrible user interface, but that's part of the charm.

I've mostly bought from

KDBfans, who also have their own website, and YMD Shenzen, who I think are the ones behind all the YMDK boards. The boards aren't anything special but they're perfectly adequate. Just keep in mind that shipping will may take longer, and that AliExpress doesn't take care of customs and/or taxes. Usually that's not a problem but it can always happen that your customs authority may charge you some quid for your package.

Lord Stimperor fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Feb 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

I got some of those sound dampening o rings for my Huntsman TKL and man it made a huge difference, but the "travel distance" of the keys feels a little off now.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

SalTheBard posted:

I got some of those sound dampening o rings for my Huntsman TKL and man it made a huge difference, but the "travel distance" of the keys feels a little off now.

I have QMX clips which accomplish the same thing but better and I hate them for shortening the stroke.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Is there a good 75% with a rotary or something similar for media, that is also 5 pin and supports wireless?