Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

dersh isnt british

honorary brit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

stop making zenz

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/SteBest82/status/1384982028282642435

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is Adrian Zenz?" This is Adrian Zenz speaking. I'm the man who's invented your victims and thus destroyed your world.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

what a miserable person

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

remembering those good old times when people didn't proudly talk about murdering their cats and dogs but did it under cover of night

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lol chotiner is endlessly entertaining

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

This has happened before, and is happening again

Oh, what's what about using Afro-Cubans and social media to try and stir dissent?

lol

hahahaha this is great, they're just pigging out on american taxpayers' money

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lmao they're just trolling now to get more clicks

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

these people deserve to have their fingers broken in a way that stops them from writing another word ever again

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

bruenigs keep winning

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

I ac talking about the other one. the one not working for the pedophile org

bruenig?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

yeah dude seems weirdly defensive if that weirdo.

guess it’s the natural result of getting really invested in media personalities

what i think is going on is that you don't like bruenig and are grasping at straws to poo poo on someone who does
the main piece of evidence is that you're calling someone writing 2 or 3 lines about nyt's columnists in the "let's poo poo on nyt (and other print media)" thread a weirdo and "invested"

Doktor Avalanche has issued a correction as of 10:08 on Aug 29, 2021

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/LiberalShirts/status/1432258487728295937

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

ColonelMuttonchops posted:

Didnt noah make that exact same post? Id check but his tweets are protected now lol.

:thejoke:

they replaced noah's username and avatar with virgil's

Grapplejack posted:

Lana del Raytheon and Virgil Texas are the same person

lol this is a deep dive, although my favorite left twitter sex freak is the guy who wrote a four or five paragraph "we'll grow and explore" email to the guy whose wife he was banging

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

"it was *this* long!!!"

"and that was just the foreskin!"

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/TarotofDeath/status/1450121386093998083

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

if you start a sentence with "Many in [enter place]" the next words better be "don't really give a gently caress"

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That pic of the goblins looks like they're about to drop some bars

lol at first i thought you were talking about the brit columnist in the post above yours

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

duz posted:

its getting harder and harder to turn cryptocurrency into real money thanks to anti money laundering laws so this is a new way to transform the fake money into something you can sell for real money

so you make an nft, buy it with your bitcoins and then sell it to someone for real money?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Crow Buddy posted:

A functioning government/society may seem like a miracle if you are American, but it isn’t really that impressive.

it is, actually
we just like to pretend it isn't

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Azathoth posted:

Oh and Trolling Thunder, if you're gonna send me another PM because I 6ered you for your dogshit posting in here, do try and come up with better insults than "Karen" and "volunteer forum cop".

lol let he who hasn't sent an impulsive pm because of a sixer and then went "can i delete it before it delivers????" cast the first stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

e:beaten