Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

In as ExplosivoSA, how do I apply to a guild in this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You will need to progress through the main quest until it unlocks.

Figured this was it! I just unlocked and joined. :)

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Anyone know what the hell is going on with the sprites in my game? Everything looks like it's displaying all the sprites in a grid every time there's an ability used. It's weird.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

"Played" this until 2AM this morning.. I'm not entirely sure why yet but I think I'm having fun?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Are those guild quests endless? I just went on autopilot after starting one last night and it seemed to go forever.

Also, is this game Witcher rules where you only get XP for quest clears? Tried to grind up to 18 to continue on the main questline by killing some mobs and I'm pretty sure I wasn't getting any XP for it.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The Jumpoff posted:

Question about the Reputation gear: I bought a piece and I can't equip it, and i can Identify it, but that requires crafting materials. Is that normal or is the game loving up?

Do you meet the level requirement? If not it'll have a red banner on the icon showing the level you need to be to use it.

Edit: Oh I just read the rest of your sentence.. :doh:

I haven't seen that before so I'm not too sure.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Illiterate Clitoris posted:

Seems like you can't switch faction, I'm boned.

Faction choice doesn't matter within a guild from what I've read.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

FistEnergy posted:

After failing for 2 days to get a decent Staff to drop for my Shepherd I dropped some gold on a blueprint + materials and crossed my fingers. One enhanced forge and a few rerolls later aaaand:

https://ibb.co/eWpouk

:what:

Forging is Cool and Good

Wait hang on.. how do you do this? I know you can use the blue crystals to reroll stats of a purple item but what is this sorcery?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

FistEnergy posted:

I bought a level 40 weapon blueprint from the auction house and forged it with the optional Enhanced Forging upgrade. If you buy/find a Blueprint it will spell it out for you.

Oh I see. I read that as REforge and thought you somehow made the left turn into the right.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Daemonlasher posted:

Since we have a fair bit of players hitting >40

If you find you're hitting a gear wall or are unsure of how to spend your silver, look no further than embedding and polishing gems.
Make sure to do your agitated elementals / leaders every day and try to find a group that does higher difficulties. Disassemble gems you dont use and don't worry because they return for 100% of purchase cost.
Buy lv 20 gems and polish them up to diamonds, reason being you can afford 4 lv 20 diamonds for the price of 1 lv 40 and you'll need to dismantle diamonds after a certain point anyways for sparkling diamonds.

edit: For reference, the lv 20 diamond gives 14 dmg and the lv 40 diamond gives 24, Each lv 20 diamond will also give a straight up + % Damage modifier 0.5-2.5% which doesn't change. For best in slot gems, lv 40 sparkling diamonds are really far off and require close to 60 something million silver.

This is good info, thanks. I just bought up a bunch of gems on the market last night and that has buffed me quite a bit, I didn't really know the deal with polishing and diamonds and whatnot so this is super helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Am I understanding this right in that spell damage has no effect to non-mystics? I kind of always assumed that non-normal attacks were considered "spells" but if I don't need purple gems that's cool w/ me.

• Locked thread