Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Caught over the weekend it is quite good.

Fuzzy will be confused, but she'll be empathetic towards Edward/Kenji. I think she has seen enough to not be surprised by people treating each other horribly.

Sasha will be horrified and to some degree empathetic. But she will also be doing some calculating, some of the ruthless corp upbringing will show through. This an opportunity to tarnish Lone-Star's reputation. If they can find solid evidence in ACHE of Lone-Star's human experimentation this is a way to remove or reduce the threat of competition of Lone-Star not only in the Seattle area, but world-wide, after all one of the main selling points of Lone-Star over Knight Errant is they are seen as the good guys/the cops/the Texas rangers reborn, having a media blitz showing the world evidence of ruthless human experimentation will mess with their reputation. I don't think she'll associate corps being unethical in general - her corp isn't to blame for any it is our dastardly Lone-Star competitors perpetuating this evil.

- Also if she bring this in to her parents and they can really damage Lone-Star's reputation and increase Are's market share, they may be more willing to overlook her relationship with Fuzzy. As her relationship is bearing tangible benefit for the company.

-This is also a way to get back at and hurt Christina by hurting her corp/family

Julie is going be outwardly empathetic because she wants Marco to love her, and he is taking this seriously so she will. Privately she'll be kind of confused and have her doubts about what exactly is going on, but she'll follow Marco's lead.

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Oct 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Crazycryodude posted:

There's a scene in the works regarding this, I think, but just from what we've seen so far I honestly don't believe that Sasha's parents care all that much. Like, mom had a comic moment where she needed the entire bottle of wine to get over the whole "no grandkids" thing but Sasha's parents don't strike me as particularly homophobic or anything. Hell, her dad seems to love having Fuzzy around, he's finally got a hunting partner.

Oh I doubt it is a homophobic thing is more along the lines of : "How does the corp benefit from this alliance" sure Fuzzy is a talented adept, but I am sure her parents can find another someone within the corp or outside of it with a lot more magical ability. Their main problems will be 1. Corp loyalty, Sasha's parents worked for Ares, her gradparents worked for ares etc... etc.. it is a feudal thing 2. Raw capital that is brought to the table by the marriage, if they bring someone into the family who isn't part of the Ares family already they'll want to bring in someone more powerful or who is of more utility.

Sasha being able to say, gee without my relationship with Fuzzy I wouldn't have this pipeline to these people I would've never been able get this information from an Orc and ACHE street rat in Orc underground where Ares personnel are specifically not welcome - This relationship has a high value to Ares.

Sasha's father talks shop at the table and is obviously grooming her to have a place in Ares, even knowing exactly what the LeBlanc method is will be very valuable in her negotiations with her family when it comes to Fuzzy, being able to dangle the prospect of a major fiscal boon for Ares by undermining Lone Star will provide leverage in her negotiations with her parents.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Xarbala posted:

Wow, that was a lot worse than I thought. Holy poo poo Edward, and Kenji. So Lone Star was doing human experiments. And to be honest, so does everybody else, because who is going to benefit from cleaning up the ACHE?

I think Fuzzy might be skeptical since she really only knows Kenji and a lot of this is beyond her, Julie just got a face full of Edward's aura so has no reason to disbelieve him. Sasha may accidentally betray her knowledge of LeBlanc here, and Edward is the reason she needs to wear these glasses since she can't "un-see" his aura.

I feel like Marco would still be indignant and angry at the injustice, but the more important thing to him right now is helping Edward.

Ares Macrotechnology potentially benefits from "cleaning" up ACHE as a future action , under the auspices of ending human experimentation they can 1. Increase their reputation world wide 2. Seize all the research data that is being gathered by other corporations under the guise of a humanitarian exercise 3. If they want to they can maintain ACHE as their own private research laboratory.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I don't really see anyone asking too many questions or prying until they have to react to something thrust on them from the outside. They all have their scars and understand the desire for privacy, unless Edward approaches them they aren't going to pick at him. Edward is not the type who seems to want vengeance, and his situation with Kenji seems relatively stable outside of his need to acquire more dust in order to appear normal. Given everything is relatively stable and pleasant at the moment it would seem he would just go with the flow of relatively mundane life. There is a danger that Edward whose finally found acceptance and love will leave Kenji off and debts will amount precipitously as he actually lives his life. However the Scooby gang (Fuzzy as stand in for Scoob) are all reasonably empathetic sentient beings who will support Edward (given the amount Marco spends on charity I am sure he would be willing help Edward/Kenji out with living-expenses for a time) and not dig into the fragile individual (however much they want to) unless forced to.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Im betting Fuzzy has seen some nut jobs in the Barrens and asked Rat Man to explain whats wrong with them. He may have told her that one or two of them might just have different people in their head. Knowing this, and knowing Edward, she may just bluntly ask if anyone else lives in his head besides Kenji. And if not, can she call him Edji so as to not be confused?

I could see Fuzzy asking this possibly to Kenji, but at the same time I could see her respecting that he is super fragile. I mean she isn't worldly and doesn't understand the normal rituals in human interactions, but she seems like a relatively good judge intentions and emotional states, which is necessary to survive in the Barrens. I could see her asking someone she respects/trusts and thinks of as being knowledgable the same question.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
The immediate visceral reaction will probably be anger given the jarring shift in the conversation and Kenji insulting them. Ultimately when they think about it the whole situation paints Kenji in a much better light. Kenji has been Edward's tireless protector this whole time and what he says is completely true he is a slave compelled to work for the betterment of his master under the threat of non-existence. Kenji has had a bad hand dealt to him and if he seems crass about Edward's emotional situation, that is because that is how Edward made him. They were friends with Kenji before this all happened and he needled them before this so this is mostly jarring return to normality.

-Marco probably follows what I outlined above, but he is going to be the most angry initially, but he'll also cool the fastest and think about what Kenji said.

-Julie is probably going to be less contemplative about the Edward/Kenji drama and more focused on what Sasha said about Christina and Marco's reaction. She is probably working on connecting the dots and is more willing to pry at Sasha than Marco is, in order to be useful, score points with Marco, and get back at Christina for publicly outing her as murderer.

Sorry if this is incoherent sleeping pills and insomnia.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Operation lube grenade should be a team effort, the gang's first pseudo-shadowrun together. The main thing is avoiding detection, so someone looking out for magical detection, watcher spirits and the like, (Julie or Sasha or both) and also it would be good to have Kenji introduce Sasha to Octo in order to have someone looking out for electronic security (recording devices/silent alarms etc..). I can imagine that the island has a lot of security measures in place to protect all the various Corp princesses and princes, also given Christina's corp is primarily focused on policing/security I can imagine that she has had high tech security devices privately installed in her cabin, after all if someone could place a lube grenade easily in a cabin someone could just as easily plant a frag grenade and she has been a dick to a lot of people. Sasha can probably pay whatever fee Octo has for overwatch/hacking on the fly services and it gets Kenji some $$ for setting up the job for Octo, although Sasha might have some fancy toys of her own for getting around or detecting security devices. Also if they find anything interesting or incrementing like personal communications devices or some sort data storage medium or tech that Christina as a teenager shouldn't have but does because corp Princesses, Octo can hack it for the group to get better dirt on Christina or something potentially more interesting. Kenji, while not directly participating, can still potentially run social interference to delay the cabin's inhabitants return or at least signal that they have left the party.

They also need to manufacture some sort of reasonable alibi as to where they are while this happening, because they are all potential suspects given their past interactions with Christina. Having some false documentation + video on social media of being off the island in some public space like a restaurant. Or at the very least everyone should come up with a simple lie that they are able to tell and keep straight when questioned about what they were doing.

Fuzzy should probably be the one to physically plant the lube grenade/recording device as she is the sneakiest and least likely to panic if things get dicey, while Julie and Sasha can run magical overwatch and support her with spells, also having Octo running electronic overwatch + troubleshooting technical problems she might have planting and arming the grenade (actually fuzzy should cultivate a good relationship with Octo, because I sense she going to be spending a lot of time sneaking into places while a hacker guides her). Also Kenji should remind everyone to wear gloves + possibly hairnets to avoid getting any DNA shed accidentally within the cabin (or he could just give them the spare DNA Chaff grenade).

If the group is feeling really cunning they possibly falsify a receipt in Christina's name for the grenade and plant it in Christina's cabin in so it appears that Christina was planning to use the Lube grenade against someone else, but accidentally set it off in her own cabin.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Revenge is a dish best served cold. They were cool, competent, and collected no need to throw away all that work to gloat and potentially get in trouble.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
2. Dealing with family problems is going to be a lifetime struggle for Julie.

3. Julie's SIN and the man slaughter charge linked with it kind of limits her future prospects whatever her reputation at Blake is. I am not sure expanding her circle of friends benefits her anymore than tightening her relationship with the friends she currently has. Growing closer to Kenji/Marco/Sasha, gives her potential ins working at EVO or the Orc Underground or Ares Macrotechnology despite her SIN, or shadowrunning. Improving her general rep doesn't really offer better prospects than working for a very Meta-human friendly corp or an AAA corp.

4. Julie should be bashing the genius button pretty hard because her future might depend on it given her SIN and somewhat unstable personalty.

5. Julie is completely dependent on the generosity of others at the moment so this is not an immediate priority.

1 and 6 should probably be the main focuses for now. I think working on self improvement especially just being at peace with herself and excelling at stuff that is important for her and saving up a nest egg because there is no safety net for her. If she gets kicked out of the school she is out on the street with no cash for food or shelter or any of the necessities of life. So getting work either moonlighting as a shadowrunner with Kenji or working for EVO or Ares or the Orc underground is probably an immediate and pressing concern.

As an aside I'm not sure Christina really has an essence problem I think she is another Leblanc method graduate and the supposed cellular degradation at age 12 was a front for Leblanc training and her aura just looks squidgy because she has multiple personalties she can call on, though it isn't nearly as bad as Kenji because Lone Star or her mother refined the method by the time she was inducted. Her seeming inability to be able to do magic well might just be a long con to mislead other corps who might be spying on the student body. This paranoia would be especially justified since Seattle is basically enemy territory for her given Ares control of the cops. If you can instantly conjure up a super studious personalty to learn spells and be good at magic or whatever later in life, there is no reason not to have a super social/ambitious front personalty in high school.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I figure she can foster different personalties for specialized tasks. You need a super duper mage go to the mage personalty, you need a social butterfly you revert to that personalty, etc...

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Xarbala posted:

Congrats on the successful run, Team Magic Island Misfits!

I think Fuzzy would be pretty sincere about this, as she's the one who suggested it, so she would share an 6, maybe a 7.

Julie might start out with something like a softball, like "I have a crush on Marco" and the other kids can react to that "secret" in the manner appropriate to them.

Kenji may decide to cheer everyone up with a funny secret to contrast the heavy stuff that Edward dumped on them.

Would Sasha think it would be time to bring the rest of the group into her confidence over the file she has on the LeBlanc family and the LeBlanc method? She knows Marco knows she knows more than she lets on. And that was certainly a sentence. This might be the time to establish that they are a team. Then again there may be a better time for this later on down the line. Otherwise, maybe she shares something sufficiently serious and sobering.

If Julie decides after, to admit something deeper about herself, it's up to her, but she has friends now.

Plan Xarbala sounds good.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I think she would leap at this opportunity for security, stuff/cash, acceptance, purpose, and scoring points with Marco. Having a medium lifestyle means she has enough cash on hand for decent clothes and can afford transportation around town (and other things like food entertainment etc..), which makes the clothes/scooter kind of redundant. I propose spending 10 karma on the half priced medium lifestyle and 10 karma on contacts. The rest of the Karma going to buying useful spells + buying off the racism hinderance (utilitarian stuff like fashion and repair and shape(Earth) and maybe combatish/support stuff if Kenji/the Orc underground gets her on any Shadowrun/pseudo-run gigs).

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

CourValant posted:

No, drat you Ice, No No No, don't you do this to us and to Julie. The Fuzzy and Sasha arc was sweet and innocent, I can abide by that. Julie and Marco won't work, can't work, and you're not dragging me behind that pick-up truck.

Wonderful update all around, probably one of your best so far. The research, the emotions, the character development, nothing felt rushed or contrived. I hate tanghulu (all Chinese sweets suck when compared to western confections), and, you still made me want some of the 88 tastes.

I honestly thought Marco was going to turn out to be gay given what that one mean girl said to Julie way back when, and Marco ignoring Julie's advances. I didn't think he was that oblivious.

I agree with CourValant's sweets remark.

Voting bail not because I like the option, but to keep the vote close. South makes the most sense if Julie is staying.

The update was good. Hope you are getting better Ice Phisherman.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
They go cross-country skiing... only there is something out there...

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Ritual . Include everyone, so that means Min Yun, Julian is an ex-shadowrunner so he should be cool with her, Mother Bear is ex-military and she works with ex-shadowrunners so I don't see her having a problem with Min Yun.

Throw in cash to get extra help.

deus deus deus Look Loook at you hacker. A pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Oct 30, 2017

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Kenji is at the school because his mother essentially accidentally ordered him to be there and he couldn't refuse because of Edward's directives. It is in fact more dangerous for him the longer he stays at the school because it exposes him directly to the corps who would dissect him at the drop of the hat. Unlike Julie or Fuzzy, he doesn't really benefit that much from schooling, because one way or another he is going to make to have to make a living as a shadowrunner, because any other kind of life style is suicide.

The relationship with Octo is of value to Kenji, his attendance at the school just puts in him danger (he would've never been discovered by Christina if he had just stayed in ACHE). So ya I think he would use every resource at his is disposal to help for the sake of friendship and to put her in his debt.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Xarbala posted:

So that was the complication with bringing Min Yun. :smith:

Min's brushing up against the "why would you be an adventurer" problem. If you can make better money not risking life and limb, why would you? And she definitely wants better for Kenji than to waste his life running in the shadows. If he insists on staying down in the muck, she will always be there for him. But she cares enough about him to know that this isn't the kind of fate you want to wish on someone you care about.

I like Shogeton's read on the Octo sitch. I think Kenji should apologize again for breaching Octo's privacy but definitely see about leaving open the option to hang out online beyond just business. There's potential for real friendship there.

Min Yun is pack, though.

The problem is that Min Yun's read on the situation is incorrect, if Kenji wasn't a lab rat that pretty much any corp would love to dissect she would be completely right, but living a normal life is inherently dangerous for Kenji.

Also, Kenji was specifically created to live the Shadowrunner lifestyle to keep Edward alive. If he goes onto a normal existence, there is no reason for Kenji to be around. Edward might not delete him, but given his whole personalty was shaped to thrive in ACHE and the adventure/danger that implies, I don't see going on to a normal lifestyle to be appealing to him, even if he could without risking being discovered by more people like Christina.

I can see Julie and Fuzzy living normal non-runner lives. I really can't see it for Kenji.

Also for Octo the whole digitizing thing seems really iffy. Even if she was successful, it really isn't clear that she is still her if she succeeds. For example if she digitizes it is potentially just a copy Octo, a clone that just happens to retain the same memories while the original dies - digitizing is potentially just death whether or not she can pull it off. I know technomancers abilities atrophy as they age and the fear of that might be a factor in wanting to digitize.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Julie owes her, help out Rita. Enjoy the subsequent train wreck or heart warming success.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

RickVoid posted:

The Myst thing was me jumping to conclusions erroneously. Ignore.

Out of character, taking in Big Rita is a goddamned awful idea and I really want to say no. In-character this is not a choice at all; Big Rita is Mom for Julie, in the same way that Rat Man is Fuzzy's Mom.

Also, I really, really want to see Marco and Rita go toe to toe over... God, anything really. There's a lot for the two of them to fight over as a veneer for "I have to protect Julie from this threat"

We haven't even finished year one and I already can't wait for two.

I can imagine Julie coming back to her house one day to find it covered in blood, Marco and Edward lying in the contents of their own voided bowels, Rita standing triumphantly over them "Julie be a dear and help me clean up the bodies of the knife-ear and the race traitor."

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Julie will phone Rita about Marco. Antics will ensue.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Roll for the information, roll to escape, burn edge to escape if needed. Information doesn't have any value if Julie doesn't live to spread it.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

nothing to seehere posted:

The happy ending for Kenji Edward is Kenji somehow getting his own body, not them merging. As was said, they are two very different people with different likes, dislikes. I don't think a new body is feasible, so the second best would be sharing a body on equal terms: not edward controlling dominating Kenji.

I agree with this. Merging two distinct personalities is essentially killing two people and creating a third.

I was under the impression that Edward's ability to use the Leblanc method decreased simply because he turned off and didn't really practice it because he really had no reason to practice it rather than some fundamental damage done to his essence. I don't understand how merging would be healing without any more direct narrative evidence to back that up.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
The 1990s version of Harley wouldn't be so bad... I always figured Jeanette Voerman secretly killed and replaced the 1990s Harley and no one noticed.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I am a little confused by the wording of the rewards given, I assume that Julie only gets two, but you say first normal reward is free and then she can pick two horizon rewards? If she gets three rewards then Changing the news, Internship, and Clinic upgrade. Prioritized in that order from highest to lowest in case she only gets two rewards. Julie is a hard workers, she wants a normal life, and she wants to do tangible good for her community these options seem to best reflect her personalty.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Just to be explicit, deal with horizon, voting Changing the news and Internship. I am too much of a contrarian at heart, the internship being a underdog vote and the visceral reaction against it make me really curious to see what the result would be.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I vote for : finds a weird gear-head who is friends with rat-mom in the barrens who has cobbled together a bizarre conglomeration of all of the above votes.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Voting for the internship. It makes no sense from a character points of view, but I am interested in the characterization of corporate culture that Ice gives. There is going to be plenty opportunity for shadowrunnery stuff, but entry level wage-slave isn't a point of view I have seen characterized, and it is potentially a good way to highlight how dystopian the corporate system is.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Crazycryodude posted:

We're not gonna be an entry-level wage slave, though, we're gonna be a pampered wunderkind who is given a luxury apartment for free and gets payed obscene amounts to just kinda exist and do magic. If you want to see the lovely side of capitalism, go to Touristville. Where, I might add, we will no longer be particularly welcome.

That is a fair point, it would also be quite interesting to see Fuzzy justifies to the folks at Touristville working at Ares, it would be interesting how she would they would deal with it. I like problems in stories. I don't like characters always doing the right thing and living happily ever after.

Like right now she is a heroic character, but what happens when that heroism becomes tarnished by self-interest or just due to human error? That is more interesting than someone who is always acting heroically and is always good to me.

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jan 18, 2018

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

CourValant posted:

What is that age group? I'm trying to determine if I've hit that bracket yet. (I think I'm there)

The Buffy the Vampire group were also called scoobies so late twenties and younger? (As long as you can vaguely pass yourself off as being in university or high school)

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

CourValant posted:

Hah, no, I'm on the opposite side, as in, old cranky dude. Want to see if I am aged enough to start calling the kids 'scoobies'.

As long as you have the spirit of true crankiness in your heart you are allowed to shake your fist and say "If it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Crazycryodude posted:

As an actual university student I'd like to say I have no idea what all you olds are talking about

Blasted meddling kid.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
We're going about this in completely the wrong way. We just need to introduce Tek to a girl named Maria. That and he needs a song and dance coach.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Christina LeBlanc (or whoever she really is) and Ratmom

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
This is a gang initiation right so it wouldn't be out of character for Fuzzy to be paranoid and nervous of her fellow gang-members? Well, besides that I would imagine Fuzzy is constantly assessing whether people are a threat to her.

Of the three Candice is probably the most dangerous. Her emotional control combined with her envy make her threatening. It also feels like Candice is also understating her talents. Philomena is the least dangerous, she feels the need to show and brag about her accomplishments which means she is insecure in her own abilities.

They are all predators to some degree. If they have to compete against each other directly for position within the pack, Fuzzy needs to be extremely weary of them. Otherwise it is reasonable to make friends/connections with them. Philomena being the weakest among the three would probably be the logical one to ally with, as she would be the one most easily dominated.

Fuzzy should help Marcus out, but relay her suspicions at the same time - actually if these two actions contradict each other just help the dude out. Not really sure that makes sense given Fuzzy's personalty, on the one hand she seems compassionate on the other hand she is savy. If possible it would be to research Marcus before conveying any information to Matt Oliver.

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 27, 2018

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Voting 6, 3, 5 just to keep the voting slightly competitive.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I don't really know if Fuzzy would back up Marco or not.

What Marco is suggesting is reasonable. Food is unlikely to stay plentiful in a community like the one Ratman has established, every season food will be arbitrarily plentiful or lacking. Puyallup is dangerous, in addition there seems to be no medicine out here, no antibiotics being the biggie. Leaving the kids there probably means the kids will have a hard lovely life which ends early.

On the other hand foster homes can be beyond awful. Some of the foster-parents are probably going to be really lovely, there is no good way to 100% accurately assess how good of a parent someone is going to be or whether or not they'll be abusive or exploitative. Going into an abusive household is potentially worse than the conditions out here, even if they are in dangerous environment at least they aren't utterly miserable and abused.

I can imagine the community just flat out dying if too many young people leave. Like a lot of communes and small towns throughout America. Without the kids/teenagers/young-adults and the stuff they bring in economically and the additional security and sense of community they provide just by being there, that people will begin slowly drifting away. Ratman will probably feel like a failure if people start leaving, especially if they are taken into corporate families. He'll also be lonely without all the kids running around.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
If this were some tribe out in the Amazon we would be less like to think about taking the children away, but the dangers posed in either environment are similar.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I'm going to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Don't take the deal, because teenager blargaha bad decision making abilities, join a biker gang and smoke/inject bliss!

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

:thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor:
:thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor::thermidor:

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
don't go anywhere just spend the night driving on fuzzy's hog and crash with a sleeping pad somewhere if they get tired.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Voting for whatever is slightly less popular in order to keep the votes close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Lean on Macro for getting an entry level job and citizenship. Going from sheltered corporate princess to living in the Barrens is a crazy transition, given that there are other options. Going to live in touristville where Sasha will be despised is also nutty.

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Mar 18, 2018