Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I just gotta wonder how they'll keep tension up the next season. El is just so drat overpowered. Fully grown Demogorgons, at least one at a time, stand no chance against her. Even the Mind Flayer tried to attack her, only for her to almost casually block it, while closing the gate at the same time. She seems to be the most powerful thing in the setting, so how can the good guys possibly lose?

Next season she watches tv for 8 episodes.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Are we supposed to like Jonathan and Nancy hooking up? gently caress that loser get back with my boy Steve please

It was lame(and gross thanks to creepy conspiracy dude) as gently caress and ruined the good subversion from the first season.

Ratios and Tendency fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Nov 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

exquisite tea posted:

I actually like that Nancy's most defining character trait is that she's just horny and likes to gently caress.

After her jawline surely.

• Locked thread