Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Deny him death imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Seems like a stable individual who's representative or his entire community.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wow a gif spam

that owns

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

shes got a long history of defending rapists and sexual assaulters and stood by harvey weinstein way too long including like trying to release a dossier on rose mcgowan's love life

i guess everyone does deserve a robust defense but uh that crosses a line way before you get to helldumping victims to shame them into silence

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

gregday
May 23, 2003

Unperson_47 posted:

code:
foreach (Trump trump in trumps) {
    trump.TRUMP();
    trumps.Add(new Trump());
}

the problem is the TRUMP parent process always tries to gently caress the child process

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Agrajag posted:

wait really?

haha just googled it and their car leasing gimmick has been losing massive amounts of money

Yep, $650-$700m a quarter in perpetuity and that’s the numbers they release. The real numbers are likely worse.

Turns out you can’t sell something for less than it costs and make it up in volume.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/925729127197487104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

chucked again

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Crooked Sulk nabs OP again

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

they also discovered desert sand on the floor and photographs of camels in the glove compartment

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

TRUMP

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
*ahem*

TRUMP!!!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Lawman 0 posted:

Deny him death imo

I always thought that instead of just shooting Bin Laden in the head we should have had a public trial then imprison him under the WTC :shrug:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

hollywood is filled with poo poo celebs high on being the center of attention and getting preferential treatment by everyone, who knew?

everyone that doesn't worship "celebrity"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Quotey posted:

motion to look odwn on triple sulk disapprovingly for not even editing in old thread links n important trump pics like joe's list and the level of trump chart

Don't blame him, triple sulk's keyboard has only the T, R, U, M, and P keys

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

TRUMp

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Like most everything, you don't necessarily get to be a high-paid [insert job here] by being smarter and more competent than your peers. You can also just be the biggest rear end in a top hat who's willing to do/say anything to get paid.

TRUMP!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

also republicans entire tax thing is completely on fire and going nowhere and i'm lmaoing

it's too beautiful for words

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

see, easily a top 5 pic

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

gregday posted:

the problem is the TRUMP parent process always tries to gently caress the child process

:eyepop:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Joementum posted:

there is no defense for coffee syrup

They still sell Buddy Cianci's marinara sauce in every Stop & Shop in the state, lmao.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

he looked at me and grinned, taking his time. Then he said, ‘I'll have a hard-boiled egg… and a soft-boiled clitoris.’

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Schnorkles posted:

kingdoms of amalur was a pretty fun vid con

he didnt even make that, he just used a large chunk of his free money to buy another game and slap the branding from the mmo vanity project rhode island was paying him to make

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Let’s talk about coal miner death.

Sixty Years In the Pits – Mr John Halley, who was one of the oldest Scottish miners, has died at Kirkland, Leven, at the age of 94 years. He was a native of Kennoway, and worked in the Fife pits for sixty years, chiefly in the Methil district. Deceased had great immunity from accident, and enjoyed exceptionally good health. He was well known in Methil, where he resided for many years, but latterly he returned to Bonnybank, his native village. On the death of his wife two years ago he began to fail, and returned to reside with his grandchildren at Kirkland. In addition to 26 grandchildren, Mr Halley is survived by six great grandchildren. [Dunfermline Journal 25 April 1925]

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Al! posted:

he didnt even make that, he just used a large chunk of his free money to buy another game and slap the branding from the mmo vanity project rhode island was paying him to make

:capitalism:

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
tr*mp

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
a note was found in the truck thanking hillary clinton for her kind email, george soros for his financial support, and the antifa for their help in the fight against the hated republicans

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gimme your best trump pics for the op

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

also republicans entire tax thing is completely on fire and going nowhere and i'm lmaoing
i'm very surprised not all of them are on board with "yeah we're just going to give the rich free money and break everything as a result"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:sad:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Joementum posted:

there is no defense for coffee syrup

Rhode Island is where I first encountered clam fritters, so it will always have a place in my heart.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Duscat posted:

a note was found in the truck thanking hillary clinton for her kind email, george soros for his financial support, and the antifa for their help in the fight against the hated republicans

also ended his interview coming out as gay

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Duscat posted:

what did killary know and when did she know it? that's the real story here. DO SOMETHING!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

triple sulk posted:

gimme your best trump pics for the op

e: better source

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Schnorkles posted:

You must be mistaken. They're going to pass it by Christmas and give every American a Christmas present of $4000. Paul Ryan is going to dress up as Mrs. Doubtfire and hand out checks while affecting a British accent, "One for you! And one for you! And one for you, ducky! And one for you! And one for youuu!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Zikan posted:

it's too beautiful for words

Have they released their big plan yet

Can't wait to see how they try to square the circle of giving the sweet sweet massive tax cuts to the rich without noticibly screwing over the majority of Americans

• Locked thread