Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Gay Horney posted:

Title for baddest man on the planet headlines. Would DC stand a chance vs miocic?

He managed to lay atop Josh Barnett to no ill effect, but that was thousands of rounds of AKA sparring ago, which I believe is just Crazy Bob Cook trying to run people over with his truck. So I think DC would get his head caved in at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
If anyone still cares, here are the people who haven't been tested in 2017. As expected, it isn't as insidious as Kidd made it seem

https://twitter.com/dimspace/status/941357172839079937

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

Barnett is still under a UFC contract? Thought he upped and retired.

He's been doing a fair bit of pro wrestling (as has Tom Lawlor) so I assumed he'd been released as well

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

He was also born/raised briefly in Flint, so he might have lead brain, too

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

El Roncho posted:

<-------

To actually contribute, I wonder if RDA's cardio will hold out enough for him to not be buzzsawed in the 5th.

Wont matter when Robbie kills him with a first minute blitz

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Memento posted:

Tim Elliott is (rightly) pissed off because his opponent failed to even step on the scales. Must have known he was so far over he'd never make it. Does Manitoba have a rule where if you're more than a certain percentage over you can't fight? Seems odd he wouldn't still at least get on the scale and forfeit some cash as opposed to getting nothing at all.

he probably didn't get on the scale because he was going to the hospital

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

Just bought my tickets for Choi vs Stephens. Lobster, will you be making the trip up to Corn Hell for this one?

I'd like to, but 1. I'm not built for Missouri in January and 2. Got plans to hit up Orlando next month with Mr Nice and kaddish, even though that card has 0 fights announced so far

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rudwig vs Sutoruvu

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

orcs are so much more athletic and explosive than humans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUlxwWDh4vA

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Region locked in England

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdAtzjBlmoU/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

khabib hit 155.5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

2017 MMA awards thread is live

• Locked thread