Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win?
Moore! *grope*
Jones! *shrugs, looks around* who?
View Results

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
This is the thread for today's Alabama Special Election, to replace outgoing General Jeff "Elf" Sessions with either 1) a child rapist or 2) not a pedophile. In a normal world, this would be a no brainer, but this is Alabama post-escalator world. So the pedophile will probably win, to trigger the libs.

THE PEDOPHILE: Roy Moore (R <-- this is important), who loves Jesus, Jews, "the blacks", slavery too because why not, and teenage girls. But not gays. That's gross.

THE OTHER DUDE: Doug Jones (D), who loves prosecuting the KKK, being soft on crime (sad), and doing very little outreach to African American voters until recently.

Polls have opened at 7am, and will close at 7pm. :f5: to see how bigly the child rapist wins thanks to complete GOP control of the state! Or :f5: to see how bigly the dem wins in Alabama, because this is the chaos timeline.

Remember that if you wish to bet a probation or toxx on the outcome of this coinflip, please visit our one-off toxx thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3839963

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
internet child brothels only accept MooreCoin

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm gay for JebCoin

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Gringostar posted:

the only crypto currency that is good for the environment since it's so low energy

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
did the child rapist win yet

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
looking forward to Roy Moore for president in 2024

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
liberty University doesn't count as college

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I don't believe any of the fake news

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i had to resticky this thread because it's lasting longer than i thought it would

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Pick posted:

Yeah, it's worth a drive through the South once or twice, to see what a different world it is than the one we know.

it'll be the last drive i'll ever take

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
roy moore is a mod on something awful dot com

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

Logickckkkck using his mod powers to funnel posters into a thread he created just to boost his own numbers in a sick sexual perversion smdh

stuff my postholes

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TRUMP

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
lol if you think moore will concede

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Shinjobi posted:

im dabbing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7PqyopzNPo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TRUMP!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Harlock posted:

Trump endorsed two people for AL senator and they both lost

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

hes not wrong

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
bernie sanders lookalike at doug jones HQ

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

what the gently caress

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Good soup! posted:

i want to be sworn into office on the manual to Homeworld

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

sexpig by night posted:

Jones' victory speech is literally a thank you to everyone but white people, I like him already.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Powered Descent posted:

Separation of Church and Stahahahaha I'm sorry I can't keep a straight face on that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcJGM7htXr0

"hardly anybody left"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump continuing to be toxic will boost Dem turnout, 2018 wont be amazing year just from the lovely map but they'll do well with what they're given

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's p. clear for many places it doesn't matter who the candidate is, they'll still do well because it'll still be an inherently anti trump vote (but having a good candidate will be the make it or break it factor in a lot of places)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I would just be happy because that would mean trump is neutered until 2020

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Over Easy posted:

What's up with that 10 point swing toward Moore amongst the youngest ones there?

That the influence of the altright on the generation that grew up completely online? After everything started being so hosed up?

it's the 4chan/nazi twitch streamers generation

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you didn't Google Ron Paul hard enough

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ron Paul was a gateway drug?? Sounds risky, one wrong move and instead of spamming sick tankie memes on Twitter, you're mining Bitcoin in your college dorm and ranting about how America was better with child labor.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

I was a dumbshit incrementalist until last year and now I want the Senate abolished and the SCOTUS packed and I want these things NOW

edit - still a dumbshit tho

this except balkanization

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
improvement is impossible unless we're actively getting harmed, says poster

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'll take one for the team and get locked up in an internment camp when TRUMP decides to do a war, so that progress can be made god bless

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Siri, show me a picture of Doug Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

• Locked thread