Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

We all know it's going to happen one day. Every goon's life cycle will end with an embarrassing meltdown in front of the entire Internet.Trying to predict how it will happen won't stop the meltdown from coming but it can help you gain insight in to how great a poster you are.

My meltdown will start innocently enough with me posting a thread about how Sugar Bear the Golden Crisps cereal mascot is racist. Idiot Goons will literally waddle into the thread mouths agape to disagree with me but I will brutally shoot them all down with facts and statistics geniusly. The thread will be gold within minutes but then a jealous butthurt idiot mod who can't compete with my wit will stoop to changing my user name to Booger bear and my av to: along with the red text custom title: "I literally think cereal mascots are racist because of a commercial from the 1980s where a cartoon bear beats up an old white lady for trying to steal his cereal. Also I literally say literally too much."

At this point I will calmly send death threats to various mods while doxing them. The mods will predictably over react like the children they are and permaban me since subtly is lost on these cretins. Thus ending one of the most legendary posting careers the forums have ever seen. My inevitable Dear Richard will be so devastating Lowtax will literally shut these dead gay forums down in what Internet historians will later refer to as racistsugerbeargate.

Number of obvious rereg accounts: 11
Total cost of meltdown: $540
Lesson learned: The mods of Something Awful are literally Nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnLovely

by Athanatos
i will get drunk and pretend to be a shitt internet nazi ironically, in order to foster resentment against actual internet nazis

this will go on for years until I am railgunned out of the forums and straight into a goddamn sewer

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Duckbox

I'll write an outraged dnd bullet post so long I never finish it and just keep quoting more posts and adding sick rebuttals as the rest of the forum and life itself goes on without me.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
posting in byob my was downfall

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sole.Sushi

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
I'll probably be the next "Tiny Pastry" guy one of these days.

Darkman Fanpage
accidentally copy pastes erotic sexting between myself and another poster (pm if interested in being the other poster)

joke_explainer

I've already had like three meltdowns and I'm still here

joke_explainer

The definition of soup is kind of a sore issue

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 394 days!
It’ll happen slowly, then all at once. Like a bursting dam, my brittle mind will spill its secrets onto the screen. Fingers flying madly and head slouching deeper over the keyboard; the witness sees a man deflated and the hollow thing that moves in his place. It moves again, easier now: the terrible weight has shifted. Only one thing remains. I read again.

pizza is open face grilled cheese

I post.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

joke_explainer posted:

I've already had like three meltdowns and I'm still here

same, i am basically one continuous meltdown by definition and my shitposting is eternally bad

joke_explainer posted:

The definition of soup is kind of a sore issue

everything is soup

Macnult

A gradual shift from posting to lurking combined with an increasingly busy lifestyle.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I will create an alternate reality thread called "BYOB in the HRE" and get lost in the mythos like the characters in Foucault's Pendulum. I will eventually take my thread offsite and turn into a full-blown conspiracy crazy person ranting about the unbelievable chill of the Empire's public peace.

Duckbox

I'm going to accidentally say something that makes me sound like a sex weird and then double and quadruple down until I ascend to a state of pure red text.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I will get bored and do something I think is funny.

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

drilldo squirt posted:

That's our Drilldo! :downsbravo:

clitical hit

using buzzwords in the year 2030

drilldo squirt

Koishi Komeiji posted:

That's our Drilldo! :downsbravo:

I'm not sure if this is a compliment or not, but I'm taking it as one. Thank you friend.

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm not sure if this is a compliment or not, but I'm taking it as one. Thank you friend.

Oh, you're welcome :grin:

drilldo squirt

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Oh, you're welcome :grin:

:smugjones:

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

i will also probably catch the ban for thinking it is funny too

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

i will also probably catch the ban for thinking it is funny too
Thanks and, Godbless.

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

i'm going to spend the next ~40 years avoiding the leper's colony with inoffensive, single-line posts. then i will die of a heart attack.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

i'm going to spend the next ~40 years avoiding the leper's colony with inoffensive, single-line posts. then i will die of a heart attack.

dont steal my strategy

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Probably go mad with power after being given the chance to mini mod one of the smaller subforums.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

alnilam

Starman Super DX posted:

Probably go mad with power after being given the chance to mini mod one of the smaller subforums.

*nervously tugs collar*

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Nosfereefer posted:

posting in byob my was downfall

registering an account was mine

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

clitical hit posted:

using buzzwords in the year 2030

dementiaposting in the year 2030

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
getin' too spicy in the meme thread

----------------

TOOT BOOT

I'm going to be the guy that hits the power button on the server the final time

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'm going to be the guy that hits the power button on the server the final time

:randpop:

----------------

sockingtonsworth

yeah I think it was the clock shop thread I made a couple weeks ago

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
When North Korea and Russia launch the nukes and in the final moments before obliteration I post about it and get banned under the no politics rule.

Plebian Parasite

getting really huffy after making a 'triumphant return' after a long posting hiatus only to realize that nobody really noticed i was gone to begin with.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I think its going to be this thread because I say something like [censored]

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Dec 31, 2017

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I will just absolutely cross the line, I will both create the threshold and finely cross through it on talking too much about gay sex. it seems the concept of too much just doesnt exist to me personally, obviously, but to anyone else, and anyone would see it, that I really did, in the future,pass that crystal fine line of too much talk of unprotected gay sex

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is it, y'all, this is my downfall:

i'm gonna say a cuss in byob right now and end my bad posting life.

DANG HECK CRAP BUTT

Senior Management

In which I accidentally spoil a movie I have not seen. One which FluffieDuckie was super looking forward too. It is possibly from 1987. I will be struck down in anger.

:jerry:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I test out a theoretical form of Treble Irony and suffer a serious posting injury. Recovery takes months and by the time I'm healed, I just don't have the heart anymore. I retire to All Recipes where I write 4,000 word stories to introduce recipes for Brussel's sprouts.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When I accidentally leave my computer on and my cat posts better than me and goldmines a thread

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I retire to All Recipes where I write 4,000 word stories to introduce recipes for Brussel's sprouts.

lol

• Locked thread