Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hey all, last year was a great year for Injustice 2 and it looks like they're gonna be bringing the hype train right on through to 2018 with the release of Fighter Pack 3. Starting this thread off with a bang with the release of the Enchantress trailer, which should make fans of last year's Suicide Squad *very* happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrHrnFXcY

Injustice 2 is awesome... the roster is even better than the last one and the graphics have taken a serious level up in quality. Whats even more awesome is the "gear system" where you can outfit your heroes with custom costume parts and color schemes making practically limitless combinations.

Please use this thread to discuss Injustice 2 and other fighting games in the coming year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnp7VWEtigM

The DBFZ title screen music is godlike

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mycophobia posted:

DBFZ doesnt have lunch

She would be smashed to paste by a single blow of any of the games current characters.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

So would tien and krillin. gently caress you!

Krillin and Tien are practiced martial artists of world renown, whereas Launch can only fire a machine gun so inaccurately that she is unable to hit an old man.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

If I win, you have to accept that you were being an rear end in a top hat. If you win, I’ll admit you were being a bit of a dick about the whole situation.

Also lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Somebody red pill me on Aris. He’s quite epic but I get the feeeling that he’s been like exiled from the fighting game world for sone reason..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I was watching him stream DBZ for the first time and he recognized Android 18 and 17 as the two lesbo robots he wanted to play as, and then later when he accidentally triggered the 17 assist where he just says a long voiceline, he looked confused for a second and said Did anyone notice that woman had a weird voice.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So far everyones posts about DBZ seem to be The game is awesome and sooo dope but I have never won a single match and I am worthless.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You all may find this discouraging but Goku won like every single fight he was in without too much trouble for the 50 or so episodes of Dragon Ball.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*first 50. And though I havent watched the entire series I think he has basically never lost a rematch.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I wish Hercule and the old guy were harassers. And my boy Mr Popo.

I have some good news for you.

E. Nevermind

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hey mate. I'm 0-50 and fighting 20-0 people. Cool it. We all struggle in this life.

It’s so hosed up that it keeps a public record of this sort of thing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

lol at sonicfox's dbfz stream. Dude's a maniac.
"i'm in that rear end like a fuckin cheesecake yo
this is my favorite loving sword bitch, get the gently caress out of my face"

Endless stream of obscenities.

Sounds horrible man.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Orville posted:

I got dragon ball

Ohhhh good for you. Now get six more, then I'll be impressed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

OH MY GODDD!! YESSS!! I LOVE THE NINJA TURTLES!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Also worth pointing out that the Imp Zone FG squad dropped DBFZ faster than SFV. I've never been on such a roller coast of emotions with a game like that before

Its too hard and I hate fighting games in genral

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is it just me or does Soul Calibur 6 look like the funnest poo poo ever.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Last one I played was SC2. Is the online any good in those games?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormsjull became a Fightmans guy pretty quick huh.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SC6 feels amazing and brings back intense sc2 nostalgies but I have no idea how to play this fame, what button do etc.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Could someone explain what the buttons in this game do (PS4)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game makes me hoot and holler. I love it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kongming posted:

A+G is throw, different directions give different throws, as well as whether the opponent is facing in front, from the side, or the back.

B+G is reversal edge which i don't understand the full implications of yet. But it deflects attacks and then puts you in an Rock Paper Scissors type situation with the initiator having the advantage. I don't know what is supposed to beat what.

A+B+K is your super.

Back A+B+K is Soul Charge. Everyone's soul charge does a different thing but think of it as a powered up state that only lasts a limited time.

A+B, B+K, and A+K are just different ways to do normals. That's every button.

Sorry I didn't put them in PS4 notation because I don't use the default layout on stick but I think A is Square, B is Triangle, Circle is Kick, and Guard is Cross. And I think R2 is a shortcut to do Super.

Thank you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

You can rebind them but

A is horizontal attack
B is vertical attack
K is kick
G is guard

Combos do other things like throws and supers and reversal edge and guard impact but idk how SC6 plays since I haven't tried it

Thank you

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game is SICK

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s badass cuz it allows Lady Luck to grant me, a noob, a chance to deal some serious damage

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Today I’m thinking about how epic Soul Calibur 2 is.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Stan Taylor posted:

Goddamn. Bought the game instantly after seeing this.

^ click to see quoted post ^

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Soul Calibur 6 has pulled my mind from the brink of Smash madness. My soul is being bathed

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

When Raphael does the move where he blows the other character's pants off, if you do it to a boy he says That's more like it! and if you do it to a girl he says Stand up!

When he does it to Mitsurugi and sees his fundoshi towel thong he says Ridiculous!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Aris inspired me to look through the character's move's at least once so I'm gonna do that. I hope he's right.

I gad a good time doing that. Maxi and Cervantes are my faves

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is T7 dead on PC? I watched I_T basically get no matches for an hour last night or whenever it was

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

For some reason Im feeling Tekken hyope. I think it will be different this time... Probably gonna get really good at the game and put a lot of hjard work in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can I pwn people without a stick. Im thinking Dualshock 4.