Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

PokeJoe posted:

i really want to get a new job in the new year. im thinking about startups too but im not sure i wanna. one my friend works at wants me to write javascript for android :sigh:

:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

germany's "far right" party is largely made up of ex-communist party members
that's not true at all unless you mean voters instead of members even then it's a stretch

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

again, their core issue is "expel and/or murder foreigners." it's not about policy, it's about ethnicity
this is entirely true

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Symbolic Butt posted:

I don't remember where it was, but yeah I think I if it were japan I'd remember it

but it was exactly that: an AI startup who wanted me to spend 1-3 months implementing some scientific paper to get a chance to work for them

Implement it, then license it out to them

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

KidDynamite posted:

I was going to say Netflix but they don't meet 2. They knock it out of the park in 1 and I guess 3 by only being evil by being capitalists unless they have some other poo poo going on.

Ehhhhhhhh

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

aeflux posted:

would rather teach candidate one than babysit candidate two. the interview with # two was off the wall energy. never seen someone want to eat a pay cut so badly with that much experience. spoke of "moving up" but we're pretty flat structurally and a manufacturing company, not tech so i worry about that

comedy option: corporate espionage :v: