Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

wow he looks absofuckinlutely miserable to be walking to the octagon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Aside from the hosed up leg Hughes looked in pretty good shape for a guy that got owned by a train

he looked like an unlubricated tin man ready to burst into tears of despair at any moment, until dana embraced him and the tremendous healing power of the goof's arms brought him inner peace

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

Wait gently caress my internet crapped out, did Elkins actually beat Johnson?!

yes, Johnson tried to squirm out from under Elkins in that ground exchange and lost his back in the process. he fought the arms for maybe 20 seconds but couldn't stay out of the RNC

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the beautiful joe silva would have never forced me to sit through trash like this. one of them can't attack and the other can't defend, and clark's corners don't even seem to have any confidence in her ability to damage PVZ

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Miching Mallecho posted:

Her arms broken. It’s loving broken.

she can use her limp floppy arm to block all of clark's punches, knowing they can't actually cause damage

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

paige is gonna win this on the scorecards

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

she's taken at least 2 punches and a kick to her broken loving arm, all of them completely on accident by clark

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i think that's the worst fight i have seen since lobov failed to beat up that illegitimate diaz child

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this weird adult-child ref makes it very hard for me to take his fights seriously

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

choi doesnt seem to have developed his head movement much in the past year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Ulio posted:

Wait is he doing his service after this fight.

he's said he has about a year to go before his service starts

• Locked thread