Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

goon in a well

OP: "Help! HELP! I'm stuck in a well!!!"
Goons1-4: "Climb! Climb up and take our hands!"
OP: "I'm thinking I should dig... should I dig?"
Goon5: "NO! I was trapped in a well, and digging is a bad idea! Climb out!"
Goons6-8: "Were lowering ropes! Take hold of a rope!"
Goon9: "I've even tied a harness to the end of this one!"
OP: "I can feel the ropes, but I don't want to hold onto them... should I dig?"
Goon10: "No! If you dig, you'll hit water, and then you'll be proper hosed. I should know, I almost drowned."
OP: "I dug a little bit just now, and I haven't hit water. I'm gonna keep digging..."
Goons11-18: "No! Climb! Climb out!"
OP: "Guys, I'm seriously stuck in this well! Help! HELP!!!"
Goon19: "I was trapped in a well once. It took me two years, but I managed to build a climbing machine that pulled me to safety out of a well bucket and a pocket watch. I'm dropping the blueprints, extra buckets, and an assortment of pocket watches."
Goon20: "I've engineered a jet-pack that will rocket you to safety. Stay where you are and we'll lower it down!"
OP: "Thanks for your help, guys. I'm gonna keep digging. I'll find the Mines of Moria and I'll just walk to the surface."
**Goons1-20 piss in the well**
Goon21: "Guys, seriously... stop peeing in the well."
Goon22:"Yeah, like any of you guys have even seen a real well, you neckbearded, WOW-addicted shut-ins."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Waltzing Along posted:

That ANCAP NAP Greek fascist thing is wonderful. He got off light. They should have just tossed him out the 3rd story window.

Well, I don't really mean that but that guy is really stupid. He is probably a bitcoiner.

its really funny. What is NAP

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ha ha. i too, find tiny, illegible scribbles, funny

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Tails gets trolled still cracks me up.

I don't know if this counts but that one baffling comic about the stick figure floating in the bathroom pooping and pissing never fails to make me laugh. Also Barnacle Jim's pic, rib goon, barf goon, grover house, and of course goatse are still funny after all these years.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
zybourne clock doesn't make me almost suffocate with laughter any more, but it's still pretty good stuff

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

This is still good imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLwM3nyY5g

Fragmaster is an artist

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Macasaurus posted:

goon in a well

OP: "Help! HELP! I'm stuck in a well!!!"
Goons1-4: "Climb! Climb up and take our hands!"
OP: "I'm thinking I should dig... should I dig?"
Goon5: "NO! I was trapped in a well, and digging is a bad idea! Climb out!"
Goons6-8: "Were lowering ropes! Take hold of a rope!"
Goon9: "I've even tied a harness to the end of this one!"
OP: "I can feel the ropes, but I don't want to hold onto them... should I dig?"
Goon10: "No! If you dig, you'll hit water, and then you'll be proper hosed. I should know, I almost drowned."
OP: "I dug a little bit just now, and I haven't hit water. I'm gonna keep digging..."
Goons11-18: "No! Climb! Climb out!"
OP: "Guys, I'm seriously stuck in this well! Help! HELP!!!"
Goon19: "I was trapped in a well once. It took me two years, but I managed to build a climbing machine that pulled me to safety out of a well bucket and a pocket watch. I'm dropping the blueprints, extra buckets, and an assortment of pocket watches."
Goon20: "I've engineered a jet-pack that will rocket you to safety. Stay where you are and we'll lower it down!"
OP: "Thanks for your help, guys. I'm gonna keep digging. I'll find the Mines of Moria and I'll just walk to the surface."
**Goons1-20 piss in the well**
Goon21: "Guys, seriously... stop peeing in the well."
Goon22:"Yeah, like any of you guys have even seen a real well, you neckbearded, WOW-addicted shut-ins."

This and also steamed hams is never not funny.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Arrhythmia posted:

ha ha. i too, find tiny, illegible scribbles, funny

What are you reading it on? An ipod mini? from 2006?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

504 posted:

What are you reading it on? An ipod mini? from 2006?

it's not even 400 pixels across, also, i am blind

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
Edit: Wrong thread

RobotDogPolice fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Feb 15, 2018

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

zybourne clock doesn't make me almost suffocate with laughter any more, but it's still pretty good stuff

johnny five aces appearing in Fallout: New Vegas next to four balls on the edge of a cliff threw me so loving hard i was in pain when i got over it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's kind of immature but that one story about a bottle pisser who went to a girls house and poo poo all over her bathroom because his boner prevented him from using a toilet like a normal person always kills me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

basic hitler posted:

johnny five aces appearing in Fallout: New Vegas next to four balls on the edge of a cliff threw me so loving hard i was in pain when i got over it.

ive never played that but i know what youre talking about. how far out of the way is it? would an everyday player stumble on it or would they have to go looking for it

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

You need to take the "Wild West" trait at character creation which allows for 'wacky' encounters that would otherwise break the Very Serious Story.

Once you do, Johnny is directly South on a cliff that any player looking to hunt Gekkos for early XP would find. So a *lot* of people likely found him and had no idea wtf.

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
That thread on a bodybuilding forum where they argue about how many days are in a week for several pages

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

RobotDogPolice posted:

That thread on a bodybuilding forum where they argue about how many days are in a week for several pages

that elliot roger post from a bodybuilding forum talking about his small penis

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I forgot another one: the underwater weighing test story.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

FlimFlam Imam posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.
Yep. That’s the one. Gets me every time.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

https://storify.com/Arr/roasting-jon-s-french-stewart-rear end-shoes

Every time

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I can't remember the exact quote but the "had the word homo instead of a mouth" makes me laugh every time it bubbles back up into my brain

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Zelder posted:

I can't remember the exact quote but the "had the word homo instead of a mouth" makes me laugh every time it bubbles back up into my brain

WET BUTT posted:

was i picked on in middle school? hmm let me think
* Weighed 750 pounds
* Parents were both Charles Manson (long story)
* Wore a bath robe to school every day
* Had the word "homo" instead of a mouth

slightly tainted in retrospect, after WET BUTT had a weird meltdown in a twitter girl's DMs

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Zelder posted:

was i picked on in middle school? hmm let me think
* Weighed 750 pounds
* Parents were both Charles Manson (long story)
* Wore a bath robe to school every day
* Had the word "homo" instead of a mouth

e:fb

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

RobotDogPolice posted:

https://youtu.be/eECjjLNAOd4

John Bois from Breaking Madden does a breakdown of the entire saga. It is loving hilarious.

John Bois does amazing videos about weird historical/sports things and they're all good so this one was out of left field for him

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Feb 15, 2018

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
He who has sex with girls should be careful, lest he thereby become a girl

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

RobotDogPolice posted:

my theory is he was European and there was a misfire between Europe weeks and English weeks

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
still crack up every time

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://storify.com/jasperrolls/the-silent-hill-wiki-circumcision-meltdown-of-2015

I can't believe this was three years ago already.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It's kind of immature but that one story about a bottle pisser who went to a girls house and poo poo all over her bathroom because his boner prevented him from using a toilet like a normal person always kills me.

Didn't that have illustrations?

And didn't he puke? I vaguely remember people opening the door and seeing him on the toilet jacking off and making GBS threads which caused him to puke. Sounds wonderful.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

WTF DND about X-Men is joyous. I like how at first Zack tries to rein in Steve to keep the X-Men in character but eventually lets him start beating prisoners. His Rogue strategy is hilarious.

http://www.somethingawful.com/dungeons-and-dragons/magnet-wolverine-rogueboobs/1/

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Better safe than sorry.

Stay safe poverty ghost

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

Didn't that have illustrations?

And didn't he puke? I vaguely remember people opening the door and seeing him on the toilet jacking off and making GBS threads which caused him to puke. Sounds wonderful.

I found it https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143470033&s=f35a4ecbe27fa32181e2ddbd5a93358c&p=855404373&viewfull=1#post855404373

e: edited out weird other site link and found the original source

yeah I eat ass fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Feb 15, 2018

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

quote:

Just walking through the graveyard of stupid crap no one cares about. All the tombstones say "john mccain," all the statues are burning airplanse

lmao

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

That's such an amazing saga. It's crazy the silent hills some people choose to die on.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

not years or anything but i'll sometimes think of Pnurtis and get the giggles

Meowsdower
May 25, 2005
Paul Soakenfolds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

RobotDogPolice posted:

I never got this one because it wasn't so much an argument as one person being really stupid/trolling and everyone else trying to explain why he was wrong.

it'd be like if you took our recent thread where some dude was "arguing with his wife" over basic physics concepts where everyone was just telling the OP they were wrong and then claimed goons spent pages arguing over how momentum worked.

• Locked thread