Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Extra History has recently put out a 5-part series on Teddy Roosevelt called "Teddy the Trustbuster". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reWe7POryt0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ginger Beer Belly posted:

Extra History has recently put out a 5-part series on Teddy Roosevelt called "Teddy the Trustbuster". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reWe7POryt0

extra histories has gotten alot better in the last few years. its nice.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Hello folks!

While this thread has been lying fallow for quite a while, I want to let you know that *I* have not been quite so idle.

I finally finished the book I was reading on Theodore Roosevelt, and since then have been going great guns on an update. It's up to about 88 pages currently, but nowhere near finished. However, if any of you would like to read what I've got so far, I can share the Google Doc with you--the account I use to write has no personal info attached to it, and any information you share with me would of course be fully confidential as well. PM me with your email address if you'd like to see what I've got!

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
That's great to hear.

I'll wait for the finished update personally.

JunkDeluxe
Oct 21, 2008
Yes! I was afraid you dropped the thing :ohdear:

Also - please make these entries into print some day. I would love to buy a copy or 8

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Folks, guess what?

Theodore Roosevelt, Part The First

Feedback, comments, whatever are welcome. As Jeb said, please post. I hope I didn't lose everyone in my absence :(

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 16, 2021

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Bully.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Added to the OP.

Also added Biden.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Folks, guess what?

Feedback, comments, whatever are welcome. As Jeb said, please post. I hope I didn't lose everyone in my absence :(

This was a fantastic read! Very excited for Part The Second!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Folks, guess what?

This was a very good read, and the sheer breadth of what TR did before even becoming President definitely illustrates why this had to be split into two parts.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Just finished reading and it was very interesting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Thank you very much.